anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

I'm happy that Mamya has joined farar atleast for me she has screen presence

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

She is average at best. Average acting, average look average screenpresence. I have more issues with this Mamya girl than Sabeena. She is just a year old actress and grabbing projects with A lister like Hamza and AAA. Atleast Sabeenas growth seems organic. There is definitely something shady the way this girl is grabbing big projects.

I have seen sabeena in latest Ramadan drama, unfortunately, she failed to impress me.

I only liked her in KP but chalo atleast she has given few hit projects but what about this mamya.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I have seen sabeena in latest Ramadan drama, unfortunately, she failed to impress me.

I only liked her in KP but chalo atleast she has given few hit projects but what about this mamya.

Tere mere sapne and very filmy were best ramzan drama ever also Mamya is amazing in juni

Originally posted by: mala06

She has some connection. Her growth is very artificially. They are shoving her down our throats with big cast. I am sure she will get more screespace than Sabeena.

Also she doesn't have anything to back up her growth. Not a single hit in her career. Still grabbing Prime time slots.

First she got a longgg daily soap then she got a drama opposite Asif Raza mir staring big names like farhan and hiba, then she got a drama opposite zahid and now with A listers. I mean how and whyyy

Kyaa hai iss main? There are so many beautiful and better actresses who are still working in side roles but they are not getting such opportunities

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

First she got a longgg daily soap then she got a drama opposite Asif Raza mir staring big names like farhan and hiba, then she got a drama opposite zahid and now with A listers. I mean how and whyyy

Kyaa hai iss main? There are so many beautiful and better actresses who are still working in side roles but they are not getting such opportunities

She's a influencer that's why and a better one alongside dananeer

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Tere mere sapne and very filmy were best ramzan drama ever also Mamya is amazing in juni

As I always said I do respect your pov but here i am sharing my pov and According to that tere mere sapney and very filmy were mediocre dramas and For me mamya is reason to not watch a drama.

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. I can't see these actresses having the star value to shine opp Hamza and Ahmad.

I was so excited for this but this casting killed my excitement. If mamya would be there then I may skip it

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

As I always said I do respect your pov but here i am sharing my pov and According to that tere mere sapney and very filmy were mediocre dramas and For me mamya is reason to not watch a drama.

Why you don't like Mamya atleast she's better than these Korean wannabes

Originally posted by: anikamathur

She's a influencer that's why and a better one alongside dananeer

Again I am saying that i do respect your opinion, she would be better for you but in recent times the one actor who i actually disliked the most is Mamya. Neither she is pretty nor talented period.