Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Mamya’s acting is solid. She outshone Hiba in Jhok Sarkar as Noori - her role was meatier and well performed and got her a lot of critical acclaim. And she’s smashing it in JSPJ right now against the likes of Zahid and Hira. Again getting weekly praises from reviewers for her performance. The only show she sucked at was her debut College Gate in which all actors were horrible. But you can see she has actively worked on and honed her craft. Parchi or not, talent hai.

For Sabeena, KP clicked and she was good in that role but she has yet to establish versatility. She might be a director’s actress perhaps, let’s see. So far she’s only impressed me in one show so let’s see.

Pairings for sure are completely mismatched though. However if Mamya and Zahid is currently working (he’s supposed to be much older in JSPJ), I’m guessing it might just work out. But I honestly can’t picture either of them with HAA smiley36 Maybe with Ahmed… maybe.

Mamaya is not that bad which many are claiming. I am watching Her drama on hum she is doing really good job. Her scene with asif raza mir were really good in jhok sarkar.. She has screen decent presence too. About sabeena i haven't seen her good work only in kabli pulo she did a decent job. Let's see how she performs in her next dramas.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ditto same thoughts

How she is getting such big projects.

She has some connection. Her growth is very artificially. They are shoving her down our throats with big cast. I am sure she will get more screespace than Sabeena.

Also she doesn't have anything to back up her growth. Not a single hit in her career. Still grabbing Prime time slots.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Hamza You also leave with project please. Ahmed AA you should also do the same if possible. Let them cast Khaqan, shuja or some other actor opposite to these top class actresses

I agree. I can't see these actresses having the star value to shine opp Hamza and Ahmad.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I was planning to watch this show but thanks to Mamya girl I might not now. Now I think about it Sajal might actually been part since producer actually liked that post about Sajal being part of show and we were getting Hamza Sajal bloopers suddenly.

So much downgrade. One of the worst in recent time in the mamya girl actually directly replaced Sajal.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Mamaya is not that bad which many are claiming. I am watching Her drama on hum she is doing really good job. Her scene with asif raza mir were really good in jhok sarkar.. She has screen decent presence too. About sabeena i haven't seen her good work only in kabli pulo she did a decent job. Let's see how she performs in her next dramas.

Mamya’s script choices have been decent and all of them vastly different from one another so far. Her accent in JS was impeccable and she was paired with Asif raza Mir who was the villain. I remember even SH talked about how Hiba should clearly have done Noorie’s role because screen time se le ke story tak, Noorie was the role that had substance. Hiba was completely wasted in that drama but I guess she wanted the “heroine” role. Tou Mamya main baat hai keh she holds her own against established actors. Abhi bhi she’s getting so much praise for how she’s playing the bratty wife in JSPJ. Top marks in all reviews. I think she’s also doing that web series on Fatima Jinnah. Again, a period drama which is different from what she’s done before.

After college gate I felt she would just get type casted into those rich posh spoiled type female roles but she’s actively tried to avoid it and experiment.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Mamya’s acting is solid. She outshone Hiba in Jhok Sarkar as Noori - her role was meatier and well performed and got her a lot of critical acclaim. And she’s smashing it in JSPJ right now against the likes of Zahid and Hira. Again getting weekly praises from reviewers for her performance. The only show she sucked at was her debut College Gate in which all actors were horrible. But you can see she has actively worked on and honed her craft. Parchi or not, talent hai.

For Sabeena, KP clicked and she was good in that role but she has yet to establish versatility. She might be a director’s actress perhaps, let’s see. So far she’s only impressed me in one show so let’s see.

Pairings for sure are completely mismatched though. However if Mamya and Zahid is currently working (he’s supposed to be much older in JSPJ), I’m guessing it might just work out. But I honestly can’t picture either of them with HAA smiley36 Maybe with Ahmed… maybe.

I haven't seen much of Mamya's work, so I can't judge her acting abilities. However, i have seen "Jhok Sarkar," and she clearly overshadowed Hiba. Her role was more substantial than Hiba's. I'm not surprised by the criticism Mamya receives. In the pakistan entertainment industry, "beauty" often determine how talented someone is perceived to be. Those who fit conventional beauty standards are often seen as better actors, while those who don't may not receive recognition even if they perform exceptionally well. So, Mamya, not fitting into that conventional category, may not be recognized as a good actress even if she improves and performs convincingly

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Whyyy Ooo WhyyyWho is in the casting team? Such mismatched casting. Whyyy sabeena and mamya.

They're both amazing and talented

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

I was planning to watch this show but thanks to Mamya girl I might not now. Now I think about it Sajal might actually been part since producer actually liked that post about Sajal being part of show and we were getting Hamza Sajal bloopers suddenly.

So much downgrade. One of the worst in recent time in the mamya girl actually directly replaced Sajal.

Actually sabeena Replaced sajal and Mamya is paired with AAA

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

That’s the main problem. https://x.com/sonu151900/status/1806326268377350237