Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Mamya? Haven’t watched her except that fire brigade Bulao racy stuff she did with Daniyal Zafar. No opinion on her..don’t find her particularly pretty..but if she can act ok it’s fine. Sabeena? Here there everywhere..Sabeena is fine but I would have liked Sajal smiley24

I loved her in collage gate and Jaan Se Pyara Juni

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I'm glad Abbasi is trying a fresh pairing rather than repeating his pairing but this is an another 10 years gap pair

Whyyy Ooo Whyyy Who is in the casting team? Such mismatched casting. Whyyy sabeena and mamya.

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

seems like sajal is not doing it.

Why sajal 🥺

Originally posted by: mala06

No waysmiley7smiley7. And why of all people they should take Mamia girl. I dislike her. They could have taken Ayeza of Hibasmiley7smiley7. This mamia girl definitely has some connectionssmiley7smiley7

Ditto same thoughts

How she is getting such big projects.

Originally posted by: mala06

She has no talent. still getting projects with A lister. I don't even find her good looking.

Exactly

Word Count: 1

Hamza You also leave with project please. Ahmed AA you should also do the same if possible. Let them cast Khaqan, shuja or some other actor opposite to these top class actresses

I was so happy that Alif couple is coming back but ... 😭💔

Mamya’s acting is solid. She outshone Hiba in Jhok Sarkar as Noori - her role was meatier and well performed and got her a lot of critical acclaim. And she’s smashing it in JSPJ right now against the likes of Zahid and Hira. Again getting weekly praises from reviewers for her performance. The only show she sucked at was her debut College Gate in which all actors were horrible. But you can see she has actively worked on and honed her craft. Parchi or not, talent hai.

For Sabeena, KP clicked and she was good in that role but she has yet to establish versatility. She might be a director’s actress perhaps, let’s see. So far she’s only impressed me in one show so let’s see.

Pairings for sure are completely mismatched though. However if Mamya and Zahid is currently working (he’s supposed to be much older in JSPJ), I’m guessing it might just work out. But I honestly can’t picture either of them with HAA smiley36 Maybe with Ahmed… maybe.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Mamya? Haven’t watched her except that fire brigade Bulao racy stuff she did with Daniyal Zafar. No opinion on her..don’t find her particularly pretty..but if she can act ok it’s fine. Sabeena? Here there everywhere..Sabeena is fine but I would have liked Sajal smiley24

She is average at best. Average acting, average look average screenpresence. I have more issues with this Mamya girl than Sabeena. She is just a year old actress and grabbing projects with A lister like Hamza and AAA. Atleast Sabeenas growth seems organic. There is definitely something shady the way this girl is grabbing big projects.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago