Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Congratulations to David Miller for winning the PoTM award along with everything else except highest wickets.smiley32

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Rac1 and Flauntpessimism for winning the 16th prediction game of WC 2024.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

David Miller | Player of the Match: Whole lot better now (how's the heart?). It was a good finish in the end. Wicket played a bit better than the first game but it was still going around. Credit to the Netherlands guys who hit their areas well. Wanted to tick over the scoreboard as much as we can. Can't go into a shell. They made it difficult for us to score. We just tried to ground it out as much as we could. We have got over the line with our tailenders (before), so I had faith in the guys coming in. First ball of the second last over went, and I thought I have to finish the game here.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

David Miller | Player of the Match: Whole lot better now (how's the heart?). It was a good finish in the end. Wicket played a bit better than the first game but it was still going around. Credit to the Netherlands guys who hit their areas well. Wanted to tick over the scoreboard as much as we can. Can't go into a shell. They made it difficult for us to score. We just tried to ground it out as much as we could. We have got over the line with our tailenders (before), so I had faith in the guys coming in. First ball of the second last over went, and I thought I have to finish the game here.

Prizi thumbnail

India

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

SA at top of the group D with 4 pts!๐Ÿฅณ

Prizi thumbnail

India

Scott Edwards: In a score of 100 it changed the game, credit to South Africa they bowled well, credit to their batters how they batted in the end. Probably hard to tell. We were just getting an understanding of the slow outfield and the way that wicket played. I think we think we pride ourselves playing in tournament cricket, we find our ways of playing in such games. I back our guys, it was a tough wicket to start.

Edited by Prizi - 3 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Aiden Markram: It was nerve wrecky. Got to give credit to them and also credit to us upfront. It's a game of a cricket, they have proved that they can beat best teams. They have beaten us twice, not a mental block. The game of cricket makes it a bit tricky. We are moving forward as a squad. Sometimes the wins are going to be convincing. To squeeze a win out of that situation it's good for the team environment. If I compared to the first game, I think the wicket played well today. It was better than the first game. We have been good in the field and with the ball. We need to get some confidence while batting, especially while batting at the top.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

SA at top of the group D with 4 pts!๐Ÿฅณ

they started well in ODI alsosmiley39
Rosyme thumbnail

India

Congratulations rac 1...

So happy for you....smiley31