Posted: 3 months ago

The DJ plays 'Waka Waka,' by Shakira in the background

Prizi thumbnail

India

Finally I'll get total ptssmiley37

Savera84 thumbnail

A win for South Africa against Netherlands! Finally they have managed to topple the Dutch in ICC events. Lost against Netherlands in the 2023 ODI World Cup in India, they lost against the same team during the T20 World Cup of 2022, but today the Proteas have come out on top against this opposition after a couple of years. The Proteas were in huge trouble having lost four wickets within the powerplay, but Miller and Stubbs have come to their rescue tonight. QdK, Reeza, Markram and Klaasen departed without contributing much, however, the experience of Miller and the exuberance of Stubbs steatied SA's sinking ship. Unfortunately Stubbs couldn't make the most of the start he got, however, Miller stayed till the end and took South Africa over the line in the 20th over. Stay around for the presentations..

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

HS, 4s, 6s - Miller

Wks- baartsman

Extras- 13

Potm- miller

congo on SA win Sadly i choose miller and removed hom ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Congrats SAsmiley40

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

13:53 Local Time, 17:53 GMT, 23:23 IST: A win for South Africa against Netherlands! Finally they have managed to topple the Dutch in ICC events. Lost against Netherlands in the 2023 ODI World Cup in India, they lost against the same team during the T20 World Cup of 2022, but today the Proteas have come out on top against this same opposition after a couple of years. The Proteas were in huge trouble having lost four wickets within the powerplay, but Miller and Stubbs have come to their rescue tonight. QdK, Reeza, Markram and Klaasen departed without contributing much, however, the experience of Miller and the exuberance of Stubbs steatied SA's sinking ship. Unfortunately Stubbs couldn't make the most of the start he got, however, Miller stayed till the end and took South Africa over the line in the 20th over.

Prizi thumbnail

India

A win for South Africa against Netherlands! Finally they have managed to topple the Dutch in ICC events. Lost against Netherlands in the 2023 ODI World Cup in India, they lost against the same team during the T20 World Cup of 2022, but today the Proteas have come out on top against this same opposition after a couple of years. The Proteas were in huge trouble having lost four wickets within the powerplay, but Miller and Stubbs have come to their rescue tonight. QdK, Reeza, Markram and Klaasen departed without contributing much, however, the experience of Miller and the exuberance of Stubbs steatied SA's sinking ship. Unfortunately Stubbs couldn't make the most of the start he got, however, Miller stayed till the end and took South Africa over the line in the 20th over.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

congo on SA win Sadly i choose miller and removed hom ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I didn't even consider him. Mujhe laga SA gonna win it by 7 or 6 wkssmiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats rac1 and flauntpessimism smiley40

Congrats Mushatsmiley40