Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Woohoosmiley40i am so happy πŸ˜ƒ actually I did not had any favorite team til I watched Afghanistan winning first game in T20. But Afghanistan played both games like a champion. They valued each ball and played as a team. You can see they are so passionate to win the match. Kudos for their focus and love for their cricket 🏏

They made impossible possible smiley32

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Suyash and Sunshining for winning the 14th prediction game of WC 2024.

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Congratulations to AFG for their emphatic victory. smiley10

This is some demolition from Afghanistan. 160 was always going to be a tricky chase and it showed on the rusty New Zealanders. They've been woefully short of match practice in recent times and they simply crumbled under pressure. It all started with Finn Allen's wild heave first-ball, Fazalhaq then sliced through the top-order with a 3-wicket burst inside the batting powerplay. The middle-order was ripe for the taking, Rashid and Nabi didn't need a second invitation as they helped themselves to a feast. Only Glenn Phillips and Matt Henry reached double digits, such was the humiliation,

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Congratulations SS smiley31

Savera84 thumbnail

Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Player of the Match: Nothing is more special. We were waiting for this victory for three years. We finally beat them. The trust and the belief was there from the very start. We have the belief that we can beat any team on this surface. In the first innings, the wicket was not easy. (On the message in the drinks break) I did not start that well but me and Ibrahim were discussing to keep calm and play good cricket shots. We thought 130-140 would be a good score. Credit goes to the bowlers as well. To do it against a team like NZ, it was unbelievable. We (Ibrahim and me) have a very good combination and we always discuss. If it is not my day, he tries to take on the bowlers. If it is my day, I ask him to give me the strike. From the coaches, the message is to always encourage the players. Even when I am tired, I try to be active and give some energy to the bowler as well.

Savera84 thumbnail

Farooqi got it all underway with the new ball, like he did against Uganda. Allen was dismissed off the first ball of the innings, with Conway following soon after. Mitchell could not get going either, and that left NZ reeling at 28-3.

Things, though, did not get any better for the Kiwis post that. Rashid then entered the fray and bamboozled the batters, picking up a tidy four-for, which included the scalps of Williamson, Chapman and Bracewell. Nabi chipped in with Santner's wicket, before Farooqi iced the cake with his fourth.

As for NZ, well, everything that could have gone wrong for them went wrong. If you thought their fielding display was rusty, their batting effort was just as out of sync (if not more). Only two of their batters made double-digit scores, with extras being the third-highest contributor, and that sort of tells you how pear-shaped it all went for the Kiwis.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Congrats to Suyash and Sunshining for winning the 14th prediction game of WC 2024.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Congratulations Soni for getting 2nd...πŸ’–

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Kiwissmiley19

Word Count: 1

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Lol. Today was a day for 200+ but I always miss ur due to playing safe. smiley37smiley39Just 160. smiley35 I put diff players in Fours and PotM.

Afg have more or less qualified. smiley39smiley32

2 wins and NRR 5.23. smiley3

And still have to play PNG.

They have a good record vs WI too.