Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Fazalhaq Farooqi to Conway, out Caught by Ibrahim Zadran!! Gone! 128kph, slower ball on a fullish length, Conway is early into his drive and chips it straight to the man at short cover. Fazalhaq Farooqi has removed both the New Zealand openers. Conway c Ibrahim Zadran b Fazalhaq Farooqi 8(10) [4s-1]

Fazalhaq Farooqi to Conway, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

This guy is unstoppable!

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Savera84

Fazalhaq Farooqi to Conway, out Caught by Ibrahim Zadran!! Gone! 128kph, slower ball on a fullish length, Conway is early into his drive and chips it straight to the man at short cover. Fazalhaq Farooqi has removed both the New Zealand openers. Conway c Ibrahim Zadran b Fazalhaq Farooqi 8(10) [4s-1]

Fazalhaq Farooqi to Conway, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

This guy is unstoppable!

sadly I dont have him, should have checked stats for previous match ugh
Savera84 thumbnail

END OF OVER 3

11 runs β€’ 1 wicket

NZ: 22/2

CRR: 7.33 β€’ RRR: 8.11 β€’ Need 138 from 102b

Daryl Mitchell

4 (2b 1x4)

Kane Williamson

4 (5b)

Fazalhaq Farooqi

2-0-15-2

Mohammad Nabi

1-0-4-0

SoniRita thumbnail

India

DRS! 133.3kph, LBW appeal, looks close and turned down by umpire Kumar Dharmasena. Afghanistan review. Angled in from wide of the crease, a shuffling Williamson is beaten on the inside edge to get rapped on the front pad adjacent to the stumps.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

sadly I dont have him, should have checked stats for previous match ugh

Usually players don't continue the top form in consecutive matches. They may be consistent, but not at the top all the time. So, I did not pick him either.

This is one of those unusual occurances.

Cheers..

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: SoniRita

DRS! 133.3kph, LBW appeal, looks close and turned down by umpire Kumar Dharmasena. Afghanistan review. Angled in from wide of the crease, a shuffling Williamson is beaten on the inside edge to get rapped on the front pad adjacent to the stumps.

3.1 Naveen-ul-Haq to Williamson, no run

That looks very adjacent, but it is not given! Full and zipped into middle and off. Williamson, having walked across his stumps, misses his flick. Gets pinned right in front but Kumar Dharmasena is unmoved. Afghanistan, unsurprisingly, go upstairs and if Williamson has not hit this, he could be on his way. Clear gap between bat and ball. Ball Tracking up now, and it shows the ball would have clipped leg stump. Umpire's Call, and Williamson survives!

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Savera84

Usually players don't continue the top form in consecutive matches. They may be consistent, but not at the top all the time. So, I did not pick him either.

This is one of those unusual occurances.

Cheers..

Both batter n bowler remained consistent. Gurbaz n Farooqi. I chose Gurbaz but not farooqi.
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Naveen-ul-Haq to Williamson, FOUR, pace off but Naveen-ul-Haq serves width, Williamson waits on the back foot and cuts it over backward point

SoniRita thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 4 5 runs

NZ: 27/2CRR: 6.75 β€’ RRR: 8.31

Need 133 from 96b

KS Williamson8 (10)

DJ Mitchell4 (3)

Naveen-ul-Haq1-0-4-0

Fazalhaq Farooqi2-0-15-2

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Sarvesh M: These are the matches we cricket fans were craving for, help for bowlers, no just go and swing batting, Good contest between bat and ball. All that 240-260 matches were mockery of Cricket.