•°*”˜.•°*”˜ 𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Update And Episode Discussion Thread no 29•°* - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Aatma toh hai hi nehi, she is soul less….but ha woh bhatakti aatma zaroor hai BH ki smiley36

Originally posted by: vira76

haha! Usaki aatma ko shanti milegi! 

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am toh waiting for that day when Shubho bahar nikalo J, Ani, Chhoton and Apu di family smiley27

Thode time ke liye hi sahi, makers kabhi inhe alag ek ghar mein bhej de smiley42smiley36

#FarFromTheMaddeningCrowd 

Originally posted by: samarp2

so true Sohini smiley36 we can show our support from outside smiley19 but we have our inside sources smiley42smiley42 of team smiley42smiley36

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Now I am leaving to India.. next Thursday.. my FIL is getting a pace maker and wants to spend quality time with his grand kidsmiley13

Everything will be okay, don’t worry and have a safe journey 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Congrats on the new thread! Let me share a wonderful thought I had with this new thread! 

When I heard Shirsti and Tejas on the phone, it really gave me a husband and wife-feeling, compared to when Shristi talks with poor Vinayak, all we hear is screams! But with Tejas it's different! 

These two were so calm, talking so nicely with each other, their vibe was matching ... you know? 

It will also lot more sense if Arshi was by-product of Shristi and Tejas! 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

iss conversation par gaur pharamaiye! 

Shristi: Iss bar pakki khabar aani chahiye aapase! 

Tejas: Sidha photo bhej denge! khush? 

Imagine this in a much sweeter voice! 

Let's add a few words for the complete feel! 

Shristi: Aww Teju! Iss bar pakki khabar aani chahiye aapase! ok? 😘💋

Tejas: Sidha photo bhej denge aapako! Ab to khush ho na!! Sweety! 😚🍫

Apna Ani toh will save his wife.. pata chala Tejas couldnt  bear his defeat and decides to marry Arshi out of revenge smiley36

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Everything will be okay, don’t worry and have a safe journey 

Thank you so much. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

I am toh waiting for that day when Shubho bahar nikalo J, Ani, Chhoton and Apu di family smiley27

Thode time ke liye hi sahi, makers kabhi inhe alag ek ghar mein bhej de smiley42smiley36

#FarFromTheMaddeningCrowd 

They definitely need a separate living and an independent life away from the toxic Basu’s. I would love this idea! 😍

Happy sweet family they will all be. Wese he Ani promised J that if she ever decides to come back, she won’t have to live with his family lol! 

rysohini thumbnail

Have a safe trip back home Ramya and take care.All will be well❤️

Sending a warm hug🤗 and positive vibes ❤️

Originally posted by: Aadia

Now I am leaving to India.. next Thursday.. my FIL is getting a pace maker and wants to spend quality time with his grand kidsmiley13

rysohini thumbnail

Plus J can throw some tantrums (nakhre) in front of Bodoma / Chhoton and complain about Ani and them chiding him and Ani running from pillar to post to make amends and please wifey

Imagination ke ghode daura lo humse bbas smiley36

Originally posted by: Manoshono

They definitely need a separate living and an independent life away from the toxic Basu’s. I would love this idea! 😍

Happy sweet family they will all be. Wese he Ani promised J that if she ever decides to come back, she won’t have to live with his family lol! 

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

@ bold… yaa sure smiley31 will miss u the most smiley19smiley31smiley27 .. take care .. too much heat wave in India this year.. even in our coastal area same case smiley18.. take care of ur health & safe trip smiley31smiley27smiley31.. don’t worry Ramya smiley9 everything will be alright smiley31

Thank you so much dear smiley31

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Have a safe trip back home Ramya and take care.All will be well❤️

Sending a warm hug🤗 and positive vibes ❤️

Thank you so much.