Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Starship1

that’s exactly what I was thinking too while I watched the episode yesterday….you had expected this to happen….and it did beautifully! 🥰  they actually shocked us where he expresses everything so well without much hesitation…..

true. It was a pleasure to watch savage Ani.... thoroughly enjoyed himsmiley27

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellyme

true. It was a pleasure to watch savage Ani.... thoroughly enjoyed himsmiley27

Yesterday everybody was so against him....but had hope that they would show him savage as so much emotional breakdown was shown .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anju , I am bad at giving epiosde updates ..

I forget many things as soon as watch them , same like Jhanak writers ...

Side effects of long term consumption of Jhanak episodes. 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

i m following rishta too.. looks like abhira is confessing or is it a nightmare 😄
Khatta meetha is light hearted .. its just started ..there the Tammi or aaji of the ML rides a scooter and is a business tycoon 😃 these days I m watching the shows to see which daadi scores higher as an all rounder🤣

Any family is better than the Bose’s! 

Aap Tammi se bahar nahi aanewali?

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yesterday everybody was so against him....but had hope that they would show him savage as so much emotional breakdown was shown .

yeah was a treat to watch 🔥 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Aap Tammi se bahar nahi aanewali?

Koi shaq?😃

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold1: It happens to me also! IF UI sucks! 

Bold2 : Dude so true! I can't belive Anirudh is their son sometimes. He can't be more different! Its a good thing the kind of guts this guy holds and knows how to speak up, otherwise he will be miserable for life! 

Bold3: yayyyy!! Dil wale dulhaniya le jayenge! 

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Vira! Thanks for the tag…smiley31 you know what this website did? I wrote such a huge paragraph in a response to your post and it literally erased everything due to glitch.. ahh I am so mad! 👿

So here I start again! I have been so busy that I just caught up with the episode and quick updates from you guys! 

How much we were all stressing about the ring han? Anirudh stood up for what he felt was right today. I am actually very satisfied with his response until we get hit by another thunder Ofcourse smiley36

Firstly, I want to confess that I am so irritated with Anirudh Parents, kon si duniya main rehte hain ye dono who degrades their own flesh for hone wali babu.? How can you expect any degree of respect from anyone if you  don’t respect your own son’s personal life? I would say Anirudh’s parents should just adopt Arshi for good, itni mohabbat aur fikar hai toh! smiley39

Secondly, I am so content the way Ani has taken Stand for his feelings, for Jhanak and for the precious  moment they shared. For making it clear to stop dictating him every now and then. You know he has changed a lot since Ashriwad rasam. I mean we have gradually seen the change in him drawing closer to Jhanak here and there. I would be grateful to Aditya Kapoor for showing him a mirror to his own feelings. He may have fought and denied but he slowly realized that he couldn’t have avoided or suppressed those emotions at all. 

My heart goes out for Ani for trying to give a chance to Jhanak for reciprocating his feelings, for trying to tell her that he is feeling so much for their marriage and asked her if she feels the same, but it’s going to be a tough call. Jhanak will push him away and most likely will even push his feelings off the cliff if she needs to and I don’t blame her. Her state of mind and the circumstances she is living in isn’t ideal and rather a burden she wants to deduce so that Ani can live a peaceful life with Arshi. I will always feel animosity for the Basu khandan for making Jhanak feel worthless for Ani that she had to do the opposite to what she really feels. Restless and helpless as they can be I just hope Ani can add more effort to get her back. 

All hopes on Ani now! The lion is coming to Kashmir. 🔥

vira76 thumbnail

apani apani pasand  ki baat hai  smiley37!

i m following rishta too.. looks like abhira is confessing or is it a nightmare 😄
Khatta meetha is light hearted .. its just started ..there the Tammi or aaji of the ML rides a scooter and is a business tycoon 😃 these days I m watching the shows to see which daadi scores higher as an all rounder🤣

Any family is better than the Bose’s! 

vira76 thumbnail

Areee bus karoo! Kitani baar hasaoge! I loved them allll!! smiley37

The last segment- Jhanak minus Ani

jhanak and her sirjee : even as a ghost he’s motivating her to study for her upcoming exams.. she doesn’t have course books so reading the railway timetable 😀

IMG_1635.jpeg

Shubhasheesh Ghosh with Jhanak jhanak gets suspicious but it was too late .. arrested 🥴

IMG_1632.jpeg

IMG_1693.jpeg
Ani rushing to Kashmir as soon as the news reaches Him.. pyaar ki nishani ( in this case the rose)

vira76 thumbnail

So true! Distance gives us a reason to love harder! 

Originally posted by: Anusha16

People realize other's value too late after they have lost their chance. Don't they? That's what makes the pain more unbearable... all the ifs and buts. Too many assumptions to fulfill your fantasies. 

Distance does make the heart grow fonder.