Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

I mean, Arshi asked him na ring is your passion...she asked the wrong question...and our boy didn't give the answer...her question  supposed to be like  "does Jhanak is your passion?"

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ramya, I don't want aftermath effects of AK track once again.  

If J refuses to come along with Ani, what could be Ani reaction....even to imagine the scenario am getting scared.

If no other guruji and letter MU , he will say you have to come , we are married .

Baat Khatam , Am I clear 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes dear.. logic is missing! Such a great escape from Alcatraz it felt for her that she didn’t even bother to tell Sirji that she reached.. so stupid yaar

Like said ,Anirudh should have called Rahul to receive her and let him know with whom and where they took Jhanak ...

Anyways drama ...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Matching lipgloss with t - shirt 💄

smiley43smiley43

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Budhwaar precap:His Majesty Tejas and her highness Jhanak 😄

IMG_1705.jpeg

This picture needed a separate mention

tejas definitely need a mention. Man!!! he tried so many ways for these two to confess but they didn't. Thus poor guy has to take such drastic step at the end so he can unite them in front of media...smiley36

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

People realize other's value too late after they have lost their chance. Don't they? That's what makes the pain more unbearable... all the ifs and buts. Too many assumptions to fulfill your fantasies. 

Distance does make the heart grow fonder. 

yeah very true 😢 even more sad is we all know this but still don’t realize until they go far away 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

wrong post..

Edited by EmeraldStar - 1 months ago
Starship1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

I am so so happy that Mr. Anirudh Bose you  proved my anger wrong.

I had faith in you my hero but was scared by the rumors that you may take off the ring…❤️

Sending ❤️❤️❤️to you. We know our girl has not reciprocated your feelings but you deserve this much for ILU Arshi.

But today what Anirudh did, the way he was clear, he knows he is Jhanak’s thus to keep Arshi’s heart he cannot take of something so important to him

Loved loved loved the way he gave back to Arshi and for the matter of fact everyone against Jhanak.

Dimag se kaise nikalogi- Arshi you have got clear answers, what are you waiting for .. yeah to clearly listen that Dil se kaise nikalogi.. it is so clear he is showing you wrong and among herds and Jhanak special… girl have some dignity and move on… shouting on Anu,Iwill earn you only this harsh Ani now because he is pyar me diwana.. 

This is what I was talking, now he has no fear , his conscience is clear so and a word that takes him away from single memory of Jhanak, he will burn you like a 🔥…

Wonderful update Maya for wonderful episode. Thank you
smiley31

that’s exactly what I was thinking too while I watched the episode yesterday….you had expected this to happen….and it did beautifully! 🥰  they actually shocked us where he expresses everything so well without much hesitation…..

Starship1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

These days the "good episode" definition for me is something that does not increase my heartbeats and blood pressure at the same time! So this one passed in that sense. 

I loved Ani's rebellion! This is what we were waiting for. Thank you for that phone call to Jhanak, thank you for genuinely missing her, thank you for not removing the ring from your finger... you have no idea how tensed we all were! 🙈 Here is a chocolate for you 🍫 ! 

I was so glad Arshi exited Basu house at the same speed, she came in! smiley37 

It was funny to watch evil gang's faces when Arshi spilled the beans of Ani's latest kand! Ani level uped in the video game series lol!  These days Tanuja and Shubho are working so hard to save their son's marriage but beta kand karane ka mauka hi nahi chodata! 

In the last episode, Shubho was feeding words to Ani to give some excuse about the ring to Arshi "tumhari family me se hi kisi ne gift di hogi" smiley37 Aaj ghar ki "Lakshmi" khud proof leke aagayi hai Shubho! They were out of excuses! So they decided to choose the path of truth! They all suddenly wanted Ani to admit proudly that Jhanak gifting him the ring is not a big deal, he should not have lied about it! wah matlab I am at a loss for words! smiley37 

I loved the phone call between Ani and Jhanak. You can feel Ani is feeling at ease with Jhanak. 

I loved it when he said this 

"Chup hoon kyu ki main tumase jooth nahi bol sakata" 

A guy who lies with everyone else with such ease does not want to lie to Jhanak smiley27

I felt bad to see the pain in his eyes when Jhanak tried to push him away. But love is not that easy Ani boy! Love demands complete transparency and truth... you have finally started taking small steps but manzeel abhi door hai! 

I actually am not that mad at Jhanak for pushing Ani away. She is not at a very good stage in life. She has always received from Anirudh so she feels very indebted to him. Ani is the fiance of her sister, she has a lot of difficulties in life, she also considers herself unlucky and her mental state is not good given whatever she has been through. She cares a lot about Ani, she does not want to complicate his life further and wants to protect him. I hope she understands one day though, accepting Ani will be protecting him! 

It is natural for her to reject Ani's advances given all the PDA she has witnessed. Ani is still not backing off from his marriage with Arshi. In such a situation, why should she accept the wedding with Ani? 

We got to see Krushal in one more color! smiley42 Uff that color looks so good on him! Please keep giving him such colors! 

yea that color looks so good on him….it suited him and his emotional state as well. 

Was a beautiful episode and your thoughts as well. 

I am a little upset with Jhanak pushing him away instantly….i would have  rather cut the call and texted no network let’s talk later 😭 
Im scared he might take this rejection and act in a wrong direction with Arshi 

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am actually much more confident now that he will go to great lengths to not let jhanak go! We will just have to sit back watch the push and pull! That’s the fun of a love story

Originally posted by: Starship1

yea that color looks so good on him….it suited him and his emotional state as well. 

Was a beautiful episode and your thoughts as well. 

I am a little upset with Jhanak pushing him away instantly….i would have  rather cut the call and texted no network let’s talk later 😭 
Im scared he might take this rejection and act in a wrong direction with Arshi