Sada Suhagan Epi 1 Update

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Alright guys... here is a trial for the updates, if anyone likes it then only it will be continued so plz do post your views.

At first the main characters to give you a picture of who is who: (Thanks to Sadaf for posting few pics which I have used here)

Safeena and Danial (Daani)

(Mr. Azeem -- Danial's Dad)

(Mrs. Azeem -- Danial's Mom)

Sana

Jawaad

Jawad's Mom

Maria -- Sana's Sister

Update is coming up in next post in few mins... :)

Amreen

***Pictures Resized By The Mod***

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amreen1409 thumbnail

The drama starts with Mr. and Mrs. Azeem playing chess and Mr. Azeem lose and kid around that he can't play without a cup of coffee and calls his daughter-in-law, and comes in Safeena with coffee, looking pretty in Maroon/Red saari. Mrs Azeem says that its not fair that loser gets coffee and winner gets nothing, Safeena says that she will cheese pakoras and goes off.

Mrs. Azeem is smiling at Safeena and Mr. Azeem says that You really love your bahu, and I think you love her more than your own daughter Farah, she says that she is lucky to have a daughter in law like Safeena who is just or more than her daughter and prays that may God keep her home "abaad" always.

Safeena is shown playing with a kid and then in kitchen helping the cook, then the phone rings… It's Mr. Wonderful, a new name given by Safeena to her hubby Danial. He asks her where she was and she goes "a little bit of everywhere" (which is really was!) then he reminds her about the evening plan, she has him where is he taking her for the wedding anniversary, Danial says that somewhere where there is no one other than them, and she kids off saying you mean North Pole (lol), and hangs up the phone saying leave some topics for the evening too Mr. Wonderful!

Next Scene:

Safeena is getting ready in Pinkish color saari.. (the one in the pic, looking pretty again), and Danial comes in and sits in front of her and stares sweetly…

Safeena: why are you staring at me like that

Danial (romantically) : thinking why not celebrate our Anniv here, don't want to go anywhere with you looking so pretty… and takes her hand

Safeena (shyly 😳): Daani, let go… please go get ready, you always do like this…

Danial: So now I have to get ready for my wife huh? Well but I will make sure that I wont look better than you… and puts his hands on her shoulder and says: have I ever told you that I love you

Safeena: yeah so many times…

Danial: I really do… I Love You.

They are set to leave and Safeena asks Daani to wait outside and scolds sweetly to Mr. Azeem to not have any more coffee, and to Mrs. Azeem to not forget to take the medicines as the other day… she hugs her and leave.

In the restaurant:

Safeena: You are such a player Daani, so what happened to her?

Daani: Who? Maggie?
Safeena: Daani you were telling me about Sarah… God.. how many were they?

Daani: there was nobody, there was only one girl

Safeena: when a guy says 1 then you should multiply with 3

Daani: and when girl says?

Safeena: then divide by 0.

Daani (gets serious): "jabse dekha hai teri aankhoon mein, humein koyi aayina accha nahi lagta", really Safeena I can't even think about living without you.

Safeena: Same here Daani, you know I keep myself busy whole day so that time can pass quickly and I wait for the evenings so that I could be with you….

Daani: I think we both are just mad about each other

He takes her hand and brings her to dance floor… and they both dance on the song by Garth Brooks…

"Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch her sleeping
She's lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes"

In the Morning:

Daani is set to leave for office, Safeena comes in the room and asks him to come home early for the Fahad's bday party.

Another Setting:

Sana is meditating, Maria comes in and ask her what's disturbing her and without waiting for responds says that she knows that Sana has a fear that Jawad is going to leave her.

Sana asks her whether she feels the same way about Amir (didn't show him yet), Maria says that she doesn't have to worry about him at all because she knows that Amir will not leave her and anyway she is not very serious about him. Sana says she has another thing to tell her but no one should know about it that she has married Jawad. Maria is shocked to hear it.

Azeem's Home:

Party is going on, Daani is playing with kids and Azeems are sitting on couch laughing. Safeena brings in the cake and on the ways she starts feeling dizzy and is about to fall when Daani notices her and ran to grab her. Everyone is shocked and worried… Safeena fell unconscious.

Hospital:

Daani is in the doctor's office, Dr. says that he has a bad news –"your wife has brain tumor" – sky falls on Daani!!! 😭

Safeena gains conscious and sees Mr. Azeem and Daani by her. Doctor asks her how she is feeling and she says she's fine. Doctor says that but why did she fell unconscious (as if he doesn't know), Safeena said may be because she was very tired and stressed. Doctor assures her falsely that she is fine but need to take some tests so that it wont happen again in future and ask both Azeem and Daani to leave. Safeena asks Daani where Ammi (mrs. Azeem) and Farah is, abu (mr. azeem) says that her ammi is outside praying for her and Danni accidently says Farah is at home crying but mr. azeem cuts him off saying that because she has to leave for her sasural today… and they both leave. Safeena noticed their behavior and wonders…

Next Scene:

Jawad calls Sana and they talk about meeting up later and Sana's dad comes in and she hangs up the phone. Both father and daughter are talking casually and Maria joins in and says that she is very hungry and they decide to go out and eat. Dad marks a comment that If Azeem have a bahu then I have great 2 daughters too.

Home:

Daani is lost in thoughts sitting in the backyard, Safeena comes in and asks what's wrong. Daani says nothing just that they are not getting time for each other much because of his work, and asks her that she has asked him once to go to Venice, and now he wants to go for vacation. She says that we will go after the kids' exams and asks him not to think about work and business much and goes off to make a coffee for him. But she seems to notice Daani's silence.

Next day:

Azeem is talking with his friend (I think it was Sana's dad) about the reports and suddenly stops when he sees Safeena bringing in the coffee and talks about how nice coffee she makes. And after she is gone he continues with the topic of reports saying that they all are negative…

Safeena's Room:

She is wondering why everyone is behaving so strangely and remembers the words of Mr. Azeem and how he get silent when he saw her… she then gets an idea and goes to find reports and call Fransis, the servant, and ask him to get him the photo copy of the reports urgently and make sure that the patient's and hospitals' name should not been shown. She then calls to one of her friend Saba, and tells her that since her husband is doctor she would like him to read one of the reports. She says that the person is a far relative of hers and she is in hurry.

At Boutique:

Jawad is at the boutique where Sana is working, she asks him to leave and says that she is working at his mom's boutique and will be in great trouble if she sees both of them talking. Just then, Jawad's mom enters and asks rudely to Jawad what he is doing and asks Sana to go upstairs. She says that he hates when Jawad talks to her staff and tells him that "such" (referring to middle class) girls should be in their limits and you shouldn't talk to them. He says whatever, and that I have to go now as I have a party over a middle class friend and leaves.

Home:

Kids are playing in Safeena's room and she is trying to take rest and seems like she is getting a headache… she is lying and thinking again...

Somewhere:

Daani is playing tennis and throws off the bat angrily and goes out… friend follows him and ask him not to worry. Daani says that before he used to find excuses to go back home and now he wants to run from home… and says he cant see her like this 😭

Home:

Safeena's friend Saba calls her, and ask her whose reports are these… Safeena says that it is her far relatives, she is about the same age as hers but tell me what does the reports say.

Saba says that her husband was saying that poor lady has a brain tumor…. Safeena is shocked to hear the news!

Sorry for the long post and excuse my spelling and grammar mistakes, and sorry for making some parts in conversation and others like summary.. i didnt remember the whole dialogues so whatever i remembered from conversation i had write it down
Amreen

Edited by amreen1409 - 19 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Just one word!!

WOW!!

tum apnye aap ko aawi itna degrade kar rahi thi. you are amazing yaar.

I am totally, impressed, and compressed!!

Zabardast Update!!
Keep it up!

canadian01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haan yarr u r dam good per tell me 1 thing it's not a pakistani drama right or is it.

Eman
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yup it is a Pakistani Drama.

I think it comes on fri at 8:00 on Geo

canadian01 thumbnail
thnxs alot 4 telling me tht.

Eman
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOWOWOWOWOW

dat upda8............welll wat can i say..................it waz mindblowin

didnt fink u had iit in u😛

amreen1409 thumbnail

Phew... I am so glad you guys like it!.. Thanks..

and Thanks Saba for resizing the pics, I didnt know some of the characters namez so had to take it with camera :D i guess u can tell by the quality n time on it 😆

Amreen

sadaf18 thumbnail

👏👏👍🏼

Amreen, this is AWESOME!! u have spent sooooooo much time and effort, and has come out simply great!

i say keep updating, and if ur updates are this great, i wont have to watch the actual drama!

very proud of u sis.

-sadaf

rameena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kool thats wat it looks, i know u had made the drama look fab......

Thanx amreen.

Rameena..............