umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Ok.. so new promo came.. here it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkRuXJF004U

Everything about it is predictable. Of course they will have a big Party to celebrate this awkward wedding.

They used "Janan Janam" for the couple dance. Yeh log bina practice ke itna acha dance kaise kar sakte hai??

Wanna bet who gave Mohan alcohol?

1. Ananya
  2. Sid
  3. Srijala
  4. The evil sister of Aryaman
  5. The chamchi servant girl of Ananya
  6. or it was purely accidental.. yeah rightsmiley39

I am sure after this stupid tamasha at the party... Aryaman will again play the detective and uncover the truth. He will support Mohan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Everything about it is predictable. Of course they will have a big Party to celebrate this awkward wedding.

They used "Janan Janam" for the couple dance. Yeh log bina practice ke itna acha dance kaise kar sakte hai??

1. Ananya
  2. Sid
  3. Srijala

I am sure after this stupid tamasha at the party... Aryaman will again play the detective and uncover the truth. He will support Mohan.

I feel its Ananya or that servant's kartootsmiley36

Itv mein its impossible ki koi bada event ho aur tamasha na hosmiley39 I was dreading they would make Krishna do something really stupid but Inlogon ne Mohan ko bakra bana diasmiley19 I kinda feel bad for him. Krishna is the only one he feels safe and happy withsmiley19

Khair Chodo I loved the dancesmiley42 it looks dreamysmiley43

On a side note I Hope Arya Krishna ko apne room mein le aaya ho. I don't want her to stay in guest room and treated like trash from everyone 

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

On a side note I Hope Arya Krishna ko apne room mein le aaya ho. I don't want her to stay in guest room and treated like trash from everyone 

I want them to stay in separate for some time though... Let Krishna and Mohan feel comfortable in the new surroundings for sometime... They did not even have nice heart to heart till now.. What's with all the  Mohan's truth and zabardasti shadi things going on..

And it feels too weird for me for them to share a bedroom when Ananya is still there.

bhshre95 thumbnail

I want them to stay in separate for some time though... Let Krishna and Mohan feel comfortable in the new surroundings for sometime... They did not even have nice heart to heart till now.. What's with all the  Mohan's truth and zabardasti shadi things going on..

And it feels too weird for me for them to share a bedroom when Ananya is still there.

@bold- true!! And honestly the setup of the two families living together is very weird for me. I wish Arya and his family had a separate hope. The whole thing would have been less awkward. Its like everyone has say in all his matters. 

But I kinda don't like her living in guest room either and getting manipulated by Ananya. 

Vaise Arya zyada din door reh nahi payega wifey se or I hope so. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

I think Siddarth gave Mohan Alcohol. 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Just noticed, why are the reporters asking itne bade raj gharane mein...? Are they royal people? Raj gharana means Raja ka ghar only na?smiley44

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Just noticed, why are the reporters asking itne bade raj gharane mein...? Are they royal people? Raj gharana means Raja ka ghar only na?smiley44

I don't think they are royal people. The reporters probably said that because they are extremely rich. They are so rich that they can be compared to kings or royal people. 

BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1. Ananya
  2. Sid
  3. Srijala

Aryaman can do a fight sequence again. I mean he really looked good in the last onesmiley42

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: HawkEyee

Aryaman can do a fight sequence again. I mean he really looked good in the last onesmiley42

Behan???

Abhi fight scene kyun??

CID-CID kelenge na Aryaman... Mahan ke glass mei daru kisne mix ki... THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW!!!

BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Behan???

Abhi fight scene kyun??

CID-CID kelenge na Aryaman... Mahan ke glass mei daru kisne mix ki... THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW!!!

CID CID khelte time ek do darwaja to lath marke tode hi sakta hai wo. Ya phir daud sakta hai movie masale ke liye