Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Looks like Rahul bina speed breaker sab kuch jaldi jaldi Karna Chahta hai..smiley36

May not be a dream.

I guess then Manoj will discuss with Ajanta..ki Maine Vijay ko vada diya hai blah..blah

Mauli may hear it..aur phirse papa ke vade ko bachane me lag jayegi😐😐😐

Well I hope it doesn't happen...but Manoj ka vada khataktha hai..

As I've said Rahul Agarwal's priorities r always clear & crisp 😂🤣.

It would be good if it isn't a dream cos it'll also mean DN won't be able to create much drama. But let's see.

Dumbnoj ko aur aata hi kya hai. Bas utli pulti baten krta hai aur ultimately Mauli pe theka rkh deta hai. I really hope Mauli doesn't hear all this. I mean come on abhi confession hua hai atleast ye week to dono thoda khush rhe wrt to their relationship status.

Dumbnoj ka wada is obvio gonna create problems & it'll actually be good if Rahul tells him.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Haven't watched epi yet...but I felt from previous epi that SS devi didn't know about Swara's jhoot.

I feel that she thought her son didn't want to be here.

Now that she knows Ajay was yearning for his parents, usne Swara ko question kiya

No no she knew infact all the 3 elders knew everything.

When she saw not so sorted bhaiya's yearning she questioned her. But baat pehle se hi pata thi use.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Exactly what I was asking a few days ago...why vijay did not bother to keep in touch with Ajay and look out for clown's growth and future. Everyone knows Swara is the insecure one...they could've done it through Ajay.

I'm not sure if SS Devi had anything to do with it..but I guess Tanvi and Swara did have a good relationship in the beginning and Tanvi herself gave the kid to Swara. It may have been a spur of the moment kind of action.

And I feel they might've all thought, the kids would be brought up equally since they all lived together in NWG...

The split of the families is what has brought them to this junction that one brother got more and the other got compromises in life.

Yeah the same thing we were all questioning from so long. The coming episodes will give us all the answers I hope.

Quite possible that it was a spur of the moment action considering Tanvi & Swara both were more like sisters.

Exactly this could've been the reason. The split was very much unexpected. We'll have to see how they deal with this now.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Dumbnoj ko bhi alag chul machi thi vada karne ki aur Vijay ki mann ki batein pad raha tha yeh admi apni so called beti ka mann ka toh ata pata hai nahi jaa raha doosro ki mann ki baat padne.Agar aise Mauli ki mann ki baat jaan leta toh aaj situation kuch aur hi hota bechari Mauli ko itna sab jhelna na padta.

Are wo admi waste hai. Us se kuch bhi dhang ka kaam krne ki expectation hi mat rkho jaise Maine nhi rkha aur isliye uske is so called wade se mujhe koi fark nhi pada 🤣😂. Mujhe to ye nhi samajh aata ki ye admi Mauli ko beti sirf kehne ke liye kehta hai ya actually me Manta bhi hai. Cos Aaj Tak koi accha baap wala kaam Kiya to nhi hai ulta use aur phasa deta hai.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

I know but how many times Tanjay will get away from things firstly they didn't understand and listen to Rahul during the entire engagement saga and secondly they didn't even inform him that he has a twin brother.They could have said to him "Ayo Rahul beta you have a twin brother but due to blah blah reasons we have to adopt it to Swarjay" Rahul had the right to know this much atleast.I know Mauli did samjaoify him so as to keep peace but how many times will Tanjay keep on doing this and get away from this.

Tanjay & the whole of the elders including both 1st & 2nd gen r always gonna get a free pass for their actions. Even if they get some realisation the younger gen r gonna suffer more. Pathetic family with pathetic elders 😣😣

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Wahi toh.. siway Mauli ke baaki sab ke man ki baat pad Sakta hai ye pagal aadmi.

He has never bothered to understand what she wants, or what she feels.. bas Apne marziyon aur galtiyon ko uspar thoptha hai

True that. Is admi ko Mauli ke siway sabki padi hai. Mauli sirf tab yaad aati hai jab koi problem ki wajah se iska heartbeat badhta hai aur ghutne me dard hota hai 😂🤣.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Where r u satrangi? R we getting a 100 episode celebration thread

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Where r u satrangi? R we getting a 100 episode celebration thread

100 episodes kab hai? I'm down with fever and viral. Exam bhi hai next week.
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

It's done kal hi. Are no probs take care of yourself. Thread to baad me bhi ban jayega.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Kal tha but don't worry take care of yourself.Get well soon and all the best for your exams 👍🥰