Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Yeah it'll be good. Cutie Chachi is already team Rauli if Rohit comes to know today then he too will join. Mini we've to see how she reacts & then of course she too will join. As of today I'm curious r they actually gonna involve Rohit or he's gonna be clueless as usual.

I wish he's included.. warna bechare ko bas Golu ke paas khada kar dete hain..even Golu has dialogues sometimes but Rohit doesn't.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Aww...aaj Mera timing kitna acha tha...

They're looking adorable.❤️❤️❤️❤️

And so much in love.

Peeche ye Pagal DN...usko Mirchi lagi hai..so she's having a constipated face..

And I wish usko har Roz itni Mirchi Lage ki woh khud ki ticket kaat le🌶️🌶️🌶️

Haan Aaj to timing wakai bahut shi hai 😁😁

Awwdorably cute & so so so so much in love.

Are bilkul lagni chahiye isko mirchi iska ye constipated face dekhne me Jo maja hai 🤣😂.

So true aise hi nikal legi to accha hai but she's upto some trouble for sure isliye gyi nhi.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

I wish he's included.. warna bechare ko bas Golu ke paas khada kar dete hain..even Golu has dialogues sometimes but Rohit doesn't.

So true. I loved his & Rahul's bond in the initial episodes. But off lately he isn't doing much. I really hope yahan include kre. 🤞🤞Cos he's honestly better than Golu anyday.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ikr. Ye bande se I expected better pr nhi 2nd gen walo ne than rkha hai ki ummeedon pe pani pherenge hi.

Thik hai biwi pe gussa hai pr uska matlab ye nhi ki itni badi baat aise khunnas nikalne ke liye aise hi bata do.

Mindless behaviour from sorted wale bhaiya too but I guess he didn't want Vaibhav to have and experience same fate as him that's why isne itni khunnas mein bol diya aur accha hi hai skeleton in closets toh sabke hai iss ghar mein sab bahar nikalne do ye sab sort hoga tabhi jaake asli shaanti milegi iss NWG ghar mein sabko bhi aur Rauli ko bhi

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Mindless behaviour from sorted wale bhaiya too but I guess he didn't want Vaibhav to have and experience same fate as him that's why isne itni khunnas mein bol diya aur accha hi hai skeleton in closets toh sabke hai iss ghar mein sab bahar nikalne do ye sab sort hoga tabhi jaake asli shaanti milegi iss NWG ghar mein sabko bhi aur Rauli ko bhi

True. Mindless is the right word. Once Sorted bhaiya who's now not so sorted bhaiya ne gusse me kuch jyada hi kr diya. U r right sare masle abhi sort out ho jae to hi accha hai Rauli ko shadi ke time aur uske baad to thoda chain milega. Jaise is Ghar ke log hai aye din kuch na kuch aata hi rhega. Pr tab Rauli Mumbai ya London me ho as Mauli said to they'll be happy away from all the drama.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Precap scene was surprising and shocking at the same time.Bohot tez ho rahe ho Rahul bhai sidha Dumbnoj ko hi bol diya ki Meri shaadi Mauli se karwa do.Kya lagta hai hai guys one more dream sequence.I personally feel it is but knowing Rahul bharosa nahi real bhi ho sakta hai.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

So many questions from this episode obvious one already stated by me in previous post

a)Does SS devi had already known about Swara's jhooth about her brother.

b)If yes then why she was hell bent on hiding it and if no why she is not angry enough with Swara I know she had expressed her disappointment but I feel it is lacking a bit.

c)Just as asked by Vaibhav why Tanjay hadn't contacted him atleast once in 20+years.Is this because of Swara.Did she said something to them.

So many questions fd to discussion se full hone wala aane wale dino mein.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Rauli discussing about DN. Rahul says he revealed everything to her & she wasn't much happy about it. Mauli says she can feel DN must be hurt & that she was the one who made her drunk ( bahut bada hint hai pls don't let it slip). Mauli wants to talk to DN & at the same time the room bell revealing DN. She questions Rahul why did he change the room overnight & he calls her in. Meanwhile at home not so sorted bhaiya is all angry & doing streching ( accha tareeka hai gussa nikalne ka). Sabha samapt devi & Bheegi billi dadu notice this from far insecure swara comes to not so sorted bhaiya & tries to calm him down but he's aag babula. Enters bheegi billi dadu & tries to calm bhaiya ji but he's hell bent on reveals the truth & leaves.

Back at the hotel Rauli r being all nice to DN & placating her apologize for hurting her basically these 2 r being themselves. ( Stop it u 2 she doesn't deserve it itni acchai mat dikhao ise tum dono hi phasoge 😣😣). DN acts all cool & happy about Rauli & they're relieved & leave to get ready to go to NWG. DN alone reveals her true colors & says she won't let Mauli snatch Rahul ( are pagal ladki Rahul kabhi Tera tha hi nhi itni si baat kyun nhi samajh aati tujhe 😔😔). Rauli, Rohit & DN r on their way home walking. Rauli being all romantic & Rahul holds her hand ( these 2 r so cute 🤩🤩 pulling off the newly in love vibes 😍😍). Mauli asks him to leave her hand everyone's watching he says let the see he won't leave her hand for the entire life ( boy stop it 🤭🤭). Mauli asks him to leave for now & hold it later when they're in Mumbai or London ( pls pls pls leave from here ASAP). He leaves but both r still blushing 😍😍 & DN is giving constipated looks full on mirchi lagi 🤣😂 ( so satisfying 😈😈). Rohit asks Rahul why they're going back ( he's clueless my bad shouldn't have expected much for him) & Rahul says he'll come to know in sometime. They reach home & Mauli seeks blessings from the mehendi ka ped for her & Rahul's new beginning ( are wo ped to day 1 se shopper hai ladki wo to bahut khushi se ashirwad dega/degi 😻😻). They enter home.

Here drama is happening not so sorted bhaiya shouting for clown but he's nowhere. Some more fbs of the past regarding the adoption thing & everyone's reaction is shown. Ajanta clueless till now. Finally clown arrives & not so sorted bhaiya reveals the truth which he doesn't believe at first but eventually does & starts listing how his life was miserable at his Mama's & compares himself with Rahul ( damn I feel bad for him). The youngsters r shocked. Rohit questions Rahul did he know it beforehand who himself is shocked Mauli notices. Clown sunaofies Swarjay ,Tanjay & leaves. Insecure swara crying leaves behind him. Everyone disperses. Rohit asks Rahul they're back to witness this, is pissed off & leaves ( bro tone down ur partner himself is in shock). DN too is shocked with Tanjay have done & leaves ( ok isko in sab me involve krne ki kya jarurat hai she's isn't even family send her off already 😣😣).

Mauli notices Rahul disturbed asks him to come with her & takes him infront of Ramji statue. They both pray & Mauli gives him example of Ramji & asks him to trust his parents as they need him. He looks at her. Episode ends.

Precap. Rahul says to Dumbnoj that he wants to marry Mauli & not DN. ( Ok I really hope this isn't a dream but situation dekhke aisa hi lag rha hai).

There was this extra scene shown in the coming up segment where Rauli relationship is revealed to cutie Chachi & she's very happy for them. Hugs & blesses them & prays to Ramji to keep this relationship strong ( us cutie Chachi us) meanwhile DN in the BG

First things first it was the 100th episode 🎉🎉. Congratulations to the team & all of us too for this milestone. Nthg much actually happened just the truth revelation & drama. Rauli were 🤩🤩. Mostly kal bhi drama hi hoga with some Rauli moments. Do share your thoughts guys.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Precap scene was surprising and shocking at the same time.Bohot tez ho rahe ho Rahul bhai sidha Dumbnoj ko hi bol diya ki Meri shaadi Mauli se karwa do.Kya lagta hai hai guys one more dream sequence.I personally feel it is but knowing Rahul bharosa nahi real bhi ho sakta hai.

Ikr even I was surprised. Rahul expectations se jyada tez ho rha hai pehle kiss aur ab seedha shadi proposal that too Dumbnoj se 😂🤣. Well I too feel ki dream sequence hi hai but let's see kya hota hai considering it's Rahul we're talking about 🤭🤭

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

So many questions from this episode obvious one already stated by me in previous post

a)Does SS devi had already known about Swara's jhooth about her brother.

b)If yes then why she was hell bent on hiding it and if no why she is not angry enough with Swara I know she had expressed her disappointment but I feel it is lacking a bit.

c)Just as asked by Vaibhav why Tanjay hadn't contacted him atleast once in 20+years.Is this because of Swara.Did she said something to them.

So many questions fd to discussion se full hone wala aane wale dino mein.

First one yes she did know about the jhoot infact all the 3 elders knew as revealed to Mauli by bheegi billi dadu earlier.

About her hell bent on hiding it was mainly for protecting swarjay family. Yup the disappointment & anger is less agreed maybe we'll see more of it in the upcoming episodes.

This one is actually bothering me too. Why the hell they didn't keep tabs on clown for these many years. I feel it's mainly bcos they completely left him in swarjay's care. But still this doesn't feel enough. Maybe some other reasons will be revealed further.

Now I too have a question do u also feel that in this adoption kaand SS Devi is also involved like she gave Vijay the idea or smthg?