Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Ghar me SwaJay ki ladai...good that Swara got her husband's anger. She totally deserves it.

She has degraded her husband in front of her brothers for her stupid insecurity 😐

Are satyanash ho Vijay aur Manoj ke bromance ka...Pagal Manoj ne vada kar diya...aur he'll expect Mauli to fulfil otsmiley44

Poor RauLi...bas thodi si Khushi Kya mil gayi...these KWG wale idiots are waiting to destroy itπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Insecure swara totally deserves it. Apni insecurity ke chakkar me clown aur not so sorted bhaiya ki zindagi bigadi. Ab bhugto.

Ikr. These 2 pissed me off yesterday. Bhai tum dono to fix ho pehle jiski shadi ki baat kr rhe ho atleast us se to puch lo wo kisse shadi Krna chahta hai pr nhi as I've said earlier too these 2nd gen r a mess as parents 😣😣. Needless to say Dumbnoj se to kuch hoga nhi phir apna fav dialogue chipkake Mauli ko kr dega aage. Pr koi na why fear when Rahul is here.

Rauli should stay away from NWG period.

#RaulistaymilesawayfromNWG

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Ho gya kalesh shuru 😣😣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8Eka9GK3P5/

P.s. Rohit has come back too alongwith Rauli so he knows about them? I would really love this trio bonding 🀩🀩

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Hope to see Rohit, Mini & Cute Chachi as a team!! I personally think Mini will support Mauli the most πŸ’œπŸ₯Ί Hope she doesn't get sidelined..
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Hope to see Rohit, Mini & Cute Chachi as a team!! I personally think Mini will support Mauli the most πŸ’œπŸ₯Ί Hope she doesn't get sidelined..

Yeah it'll be good. Cutie Chachi is already team Rauli if Rohit comes to know today then he too will join. Mini we've to see how she reacts & then of course she too will join. As of today I'm curious r they actually gonna involve Rohit or he's gonna be clueless as usual.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ho gya kalesh shuru 😣😣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8Eka9GK3P5/

P.s. Rohit has come back too alongwith Rauli so he knows about them? I would really love this trio bonding 🀩🀩

Shanti mil gayi Not so sorted bhaiya koπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sabki Shanti bhang karke inko mil gayiπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Pagalon wala ghar

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Awww 😍😍. No I'm not blushing πŸ™ˆ πŸ™ˆ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8E8Je7vHaz/

P.s. Why the hell is DN coming along I was so happy when she was no where in the BTS but looks like she's gonna stay longer 😣😣

P.p.s. Pls leave for London or Mumbai or wherever u 2 want to ASAP. But stay away from this NWG

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

P.s. Why the hell is DN coming along I was so happy when she was no where in the BTS but looks like she's gonna stay longer 😣😣

P.p.s. Pls leave for London or Mumbai or wherever u 2 want to ASAP. But stay away from this NWG

I'm so happy to see that Sony TV is actually promoting the show to the fullest.smiley27
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Aww...aaj Mera timing kitna acha tha...

They're looking adorable.❀️❀️❀️❀️

And so much in love.

Peeche ye Pagal DN...usko Mirchi lagi hai..so she's having a constipated face..

And I wish usko har Roz itni Mirchi Lage ki woh khud ki ticket kaat le🌢️🌢️🌢️

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Shanti mil gayi Not so sorted bhaiya koπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sabki Shanti bhang karke inko mil gayiπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Pagalon wala ghar

Ikr. Ye bande se I expected better pr nhi 2nd gen walo ne than rkha hai ki ummeedon pe pani pherenge hi.

Thik hai biwi pe gussa hai pr uska matlab ye nhi ki itni badi baat aise khunnas nikalne ke liye aise hi bata do.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

I'm so happy to see that Sony TV is actually promoting the show to the fullest.smiley27

Even I'm happy. The way they're promoting the show & Rauli 😍😍