Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Ek hi episode me drunk aur sober confession de Diya smiley37

Exactly are maja hi aa gaya 😍😍

kriti999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Today's episode was the best and most epic episode till now😍😍.It was full of Rauli moments😘πŸ₯°πŸ€©.The content and happiness on my man's face was so satisfying to watch when Mauli confessed to him both in drunk and sober state.Do watch today's episode guys if you haven't watched it yet.Will post detailed review tomorrow regarding other events that unfolds in NWG as I am currently swamped with work but the episode was worth watching it for.

P.s Waiting eagerly for Vish's review aaj khush toh bohot hogi tum (actually hum bhi hai abhi toh aur acche din aane wale hai regarding Rauli moments)

Thank you so very much!!

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The episode begins with Rauli still in the rain looking at eachother. Mauli thinking Rahul to be her imagination tells how he's always in her thoughts, how much she adores him & finally confesses her love for him. 😍😍 Rahul is super happy almost crying happy tears ( me too 😍😍). He makes her get up, they dance some more 😍😍 & leave the garden in each other's arms. Rahul brings her to a different room & she asks him about it, he says he's booked this room ( ok but ye room kaise Mila previous episode me wasn't the hotel fully booked πŸ€”πŸ€” khair kya farak padta hai Rauli should be together logic to waise bhi NWG universe me exist nhi krta πŸ€£πŸ˜‚) cos both his & her rooms r occupied by Rohit & DN respectively. She's still inebriated, hugs him & refuses to let him go though he tries to ( as if chala jata nautanki 🀭🀭).

At house not so sorted bhaiya, insecure Swara & Sabha samapt Devi r having a convo regarding the truth revelation. Not so sorted bhaiya refuses to leave the house whereas insecure Swara is hell bent on leaving the house alongwith clown & all of this is heard by Mrs. Clown & the three somehow brush it off. Vijay & Dumbnoj discuss the kids not being there, plan to bring them back the next day & ultimately Rahul & DN ki shadi ka jimma lands up on dumbnoj ( ho gya beda garg 😣😣. I don't have a good feeling about this).

The next morning Mauli wakes up with a headache & is shocked seeing herself in a different room. Rahul enters & she's more shocked & asks him what is he doing here. He answers it's his room & begins his drama ( it was a fun sequence Rahul triggering her & her hilarious reactions were so cute 🀩🀩 full on DDLJ style 🀭🀭). Finally he questions her how come she did the deed with him & she confesses her love for him 😍😍( double bonanza drunk & sober confession same episode me 😍😍). He keeps looking at her finally confesses his love too 😘😘. They're both emotional & share a hug(tum hi ho in the BG) 😘😘(I'm at bliss 😻😻). Mauli questions him why didn't he stop her & starts getting hyper, he calms her down & says nthg happened between them & how he respects girls & knows how important izzat is ( basically full on recreation of DDLJ, makers & their obsession with Srk 🀭🀭 no I'm not complaining I'm super happy 😁😁). Mauli asks him again he reassures her & they share hug again after which he demands a kiss from her ( ye ladka to bahut tez hai confession hua nhi ki kiss πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ slow down ladke). Mauli shying moves a little bit away & asks him to manage with this only. He moves towards her & they have a cute chasing sequence ( can these 2 get any cuter 😍😍). Finally both fall on the bed & he questions her why didn't she tell him till now to which she replies how could she he was getting engaged & he says to say it again & she does. He bends for a kiss & she gets away asking about DN ( ok I see the tension increasing already 🀭🀭). Rahul says he has told her already. Episode ends.

Precap: DN says she has no problem with Rauli relationship both r happy & leave for NWG but DN in her vamp mode says Rahul is hers ( God pls get her out already πŸ˜”πŸ˜”). Rauli reach home & at the same time clown ka revelation done by not so sorted bhaiya.

Amaziiiiiiiiiiiing episode the much awaited confession is here & it was so so so so so good 😍😍. Rauli r together finally & I'm super duper happy πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. Though there r indications of the impending complications but that can wait. As of now I'm in Rauli wonderland 😻😻. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Thanks for the updates both of you. I'm sure everyone would have been happy with the RauLi parts of the episode. I'll watch it later.

So Ajay has broken the news to clown...

Aur jab RauLi Ghar ayenge...all the drama going to unfold. Becharon ko do pal ki chain nahi milti NWG me.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Thank you so much for this! Just watched the episode and I loved how Rahul affirmed to Mauli that nothing happened between. After being so naughty lol πŸ˜‚ Poor Mauli!! Their love confession was everything I wanted and expected, it was intimate and the song behind πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I love tum hi ho.. Not Rahul asking for a kiss from Mauli that scene got me blushing πŸ˜‚ That means Rahul would be the one that is more dominant 🫠🫠πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ He will mostly be the one that is showing more love ❣️
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Thanks for the updates both of you. I'm sure everyone would have been happy with the RauLi parts of the episode. I'll watch it later.

Aur jab RauLi Ghar ayenge...all the drama going to unfold. Becharon ko do pal ki chain nahi milti NWG me.

Agar do pal ka chain chahiye toh aisehi ghar se bahar hotel room book karna padega inhe kyunki iss ghar mein dono ko na quality time spend karne milega na shaanti.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Thank you so much for this!Just watched the episode and I loved how Rahul affirmed to Mauli that nothing happened between. After being so naughty lol πŸ˜‚ Poor Mauli!! Their love confession was everything I wanted and expected, it was intimate and the song behind πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I love tum hi ho.. Not Rahul asking for a kiss from Mauli that scene got me blushing πŸ˜‚ That means Rahul would be the one that is more dominant 🫠🫠πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄He will mostly be the one that is showing more love ❣️

Of course Rahul is most naughiest amongst the two toh obviously woh hi dominant rahega aur Mauli ko apni ungli par nachvayga πŸ˜‚.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Agar do pal ka chain chahiye toh aisehi ghar se bahar hotel room book karna padega inhe kyunki iss ghar mein dono ko na quality time spend karne milega na shaanti.

Woh toh hai. smiley36

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

No mention dude. Happy is a very small word compared to what all r feeling u'll too when u watch 😁😁.

Not yet it'll be done it today's episode.

Ikr in dono ko is manhus NWG se dur ho rehna chahiye dekho ek din ke liye bahar kya gye confession, rain dance, naughty moments, intimacy sab mil gye. 🀭🀭. Conclusion Rauli need to stay miles away from NWG.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Thank you so much for this!Just watched the episode and I loved how Rahul affirmed to Mauli that nothing happened between. After being so naughty lol πŸ˜‚ Poor Mauli!! Their love confession was everything I wanted and expected, it was intimate and the song behind πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I love tum hi ho.. Not Rahul asking for a kiss from Mauli that scene got me blushing πŸ˜‚ That means Rahul would be the one that is more dominant 🫠🫠πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄He will mostly be the one that is showing more love ❣️

That scene was so cute though it was a DDLJ recreation but I loved the way everything took place 😍😍. I was so expecting Mauli to u know thrash him somewhat but that's ok thrashing can wait I guess 🀭🀭. Confession was 😍😍 him demanding kiss was so out of the blue yet in line with his character & Mauli's reaction was so expected, then them being goofy & chasing around was 😻😻. Finally ending up on bed him locking hands with her & all the convo was so intense & man the tension between them was so so visible I'm sure it's gonna increase in the upcoming epis πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. Can't wait for it.

Ofc Rahul is gonna be more dominant in a good way & he's gonna initiate lot of things too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Agreed. Kash barish itni hoti ki hotel se nikalna mushkil ho jata dono ka atleast kuch pal aur Shanti ke mil jate dono ko not to forget romance too😁😁