Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

That’s a copout. We like Rahul’s character therefore we keep making excuses for him but he is not a toddler. If he agrees, then he needs to follow through. Itna gyaan deta hai sab ko. About independence, about maturity, about responsibility. Haldi hui. Kangan kaand hua. Raat ko kya kiya phir? Agle din he was selecting songs and being so casual. Lol. We were more invested than him at that moment! Aise toh he will get married and we will keep saying that TanJay aur Rati ne force kiya hai. I will be on his team only after his actual realization. Right now he is just an airhead, a dafthead, a dolt.

Obviously we are watching for RauLi and I still like his character. But he is in the doghouse atm πŸ˜‚

I do like Rahul I agree. But I'm not making any kind of excuses for him I don't know why u felt so. Just trying to understand him that's it. I do agree he's wrong & obvio being off track. I do still like him but that doesn't change the fact that he's being an absolute dumbhead atp.

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahul’sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ikr. He didn't really get a chance to miss her but he did even in the limited amount of time. Yup her leaving for Mumbai was not that much of a big jhatka. Rati is obviously gonna make things ugly & yup as u said this can be the trigger or maybe her landing up in jail. What do u think?

Maybe her landing up in jail can be a trigger too.

Basically even I don't like it when the male lead is butchered unnecessarily ending them beyond a point of their original characterisation.

I've watched only very few shows. Seeing this pattern I had just stopped watching shows.

Started watching this show just because I had nothing to watchπŸ˜†

And Rahul is not so bad. He's just being the dumbest guy right now. smiley36 But I hope they don't dumb him down more than this.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

It's not only Rahul who was at fault here a big credit goes to Tanjay that is the reason he is landed in this situation in the first place.They didn't gave him the time he needed to clear his confusion whether or not he wants to do roka or not and to clarify his inner feelings.

His agreement is not the result of his own feelings it was just to please his parents in some way either that they will continue to bark him to do roka with Rati.You see the whole character change of Rahul in some ways happened after that particular decision.Yeah he should have communicated with rati about his pov but he himself was busy segregating his feelings and Tanjay rushed everything so badly that he didn't get any time to talk to Rati let alone think about it.Rati was already on cloud nine with her engagement announcement with Rahul that also didn't help.

Now that he has time between Manisha's wedding and demolition drama he should definitely speak to Rati about it but prior to that he needs to have clarity about everything he is doing related to Mauli and Rati as of now he is going with a flow kind of mode.

Exactly I'm not saying Rahul isn't to be blamed but Tanjay r to be blamed more. His decision of roka was not taken by him consciously & we shouldn't forget that. Let's wait to see how things progress & if Rahul is able to clarify himself before it's actually too late.

#letMaulibehappy #leavethepoorgirlalone

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahul’sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Yes he not himself atm πŸ˜‚

#LautAaoPuraneWaleRahul

Exactly this is the truth.

#wewantouroldRahulback

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Maybe her landing up in jail can be a trigger too.

Basically even I don't like it when the male lead is butchered unnecessarily ending them beyond a point of their original characterisation.

I've watched only very few shows. Seeing this pattern I had just stopped watching shows.

Started watching this show just because I had nothing to watchπŸ˜†

And Rahul is not so bad. He's just being the dumbest guy right now. smiley36 But I hope they don't dumb him down more than this.

I'm waiting for all of this jail drama to play out more than the stupid Sangeet which seems to be utter cring except that face off.

Yup Rahul is just being dumbest & stupidest atm not evil or bad πŸ˜œπŸ˜…

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Yup we are aware he is not baby, and we are all just trying to understand the reasons behind the character's decision. We will know it took Mauli until episode 60 to be aware of her feelings for Rahul and the only reason it happened is because Rahul got into an accident. So if they are going through the same storyline, it means something might happen to Mauli (whether or not it's the jail storyline or worse if Rati does something to her?) and that's when Rahul will realise his feelings. Him not realising his feelings does not make him a bad character. However, whether or not Rahul is coming back for Mauli or house demolition (or both) is a completely different story so I do hope the writers approach it carefully. Even though I have low expectations πŸ’€πŸ˜‚
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Yup we are aware he is not baby, and we are all just trying to understand the reasons behind the character's decision. We will know it took Mauli until episode 60 to be aware of her feelings for Rahul and the only reason it happened is because Rahul got into an accident. So if they are going through the same storyline, it means something might happen to Mauli (whether or not it's the jail storyline or worse if Rati does something to her?) and that's when Rahul will realise his feelings. Him not realising his feelings does not make him a bad character. However, whether or not Rahul is coming back for Mauli or house demolition (or both) is a completely different story so I do hope the writers approach it carefully. Even though I have low expectations πŸ’€πŸ˜‚

True. There has to be some major situation for him to realise which will definitely happen. Also him not realising is just making him dumb πŸ˜…πŸ˜œ not bad. Ok where has Rahul gone to come back? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Yup keep your expectations low that's the key πŸ˜œπŸ˜†

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Ok guys I stumbled upon a clip of today's episode & guess what Rahul came clean abt his feelings to Dumbnoying 😍😍. Clearly stated he has no feelings for her. Ahhhhhh I'm screaming πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ok guys I stumbled upon a clip of today's episode & guess what Rahul came clean abt his feelings to Dumbnoying 😍😍. Clearly stated he has no feelings for her. Ahhhhhh I'm screaming πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Oh finallyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chalo dumbnoying ka muh dekhne layak hoga🎊smiley32

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Oh finallyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chalo dumbnoying ka muh dekhne layak hoga🎊smiley32

Oh yup it was. Aur abhi to sirf 10% clarity mili hai. Full clarity milegi to maja aa jayega. 😍😍