Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Don’t think Mauli is actually legally adopted by Manoj. Because if she was legally adopted, Manas would legally be her brother and they wouldn’t be able to get married. I think she was fostered by Manoj.

I had a theory in the beginning that somehow Manoj was responsible for her parents’ death and is guilty isliye he is trying to make it up to Mauli. πŸ˜‚

I had the same thought. How come Manas & Mauli got married if she was adopted? Knowing dumbnoj & his weird logic kuch bhi ho sakta hai so yeah it's possible she was fostered by him.

We had another one that he fostered her so that he could usurp all her wealth left behind by her well off parents cos this guy is too selfish to aise hi adopt her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. But we never know they can actually bring up this backstory.

Whatever it is her surname from the first episode itself is Agarwal & it continues to be as mentioned by Rahul drng the bail proceedings & it will continue to be cos ultimately she's gonna get hitched to Mr. Rahul Agarwal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvish

I had the same thought. How come Manas & Mauli got married if she was adopted? Knowing dumbnoj & his weird logic kuch bhi ho sakta hai so yeah it's possible she was fostered by him.

We had another one that he fostered her so that he could usurp all her wealth left behind by her well off parents cos this guy is too selfish to aise hi adopt her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. But we never know they can actually bring up this backstory.

Whatever it is her surname from the first episode itself is Agarwal & it continues to be as mentioned by Rahul drng the bail proceedings & it will continue to be cos ultimately she's gonna get hitched to Mr. Rahul Agarwal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I think they mean adopted in the sense that he brought her up. She isn’t a legal adoptee because whether or not Manoj cares, law does care. India toh chodo, no country accepts brother and sister to get married. πŸ˜‚
More like aaj se tu meri beti hai type adoption.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

This would be such a interesting storyline to go through. Mauli did say that her parents died in a car accident.. hmm and honestly speaking we don't know much about her back story πŸ€” Would love to see the writers approach this..
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I think they mean adopted in the sense that he brought her up. She isn’t a legal adoptee because whether or not Manoj cares, law does care. India toh chodo, no country accepts brother and sister to get married. πŸ˜‚
More like aaj se tu meri beti hai type adoption.

Yeah that's what they mean I guess. Yeah there's no way siblings can get married these days though it happened in early days that too not in India. But I still feel weird about Manas Mauli marriage.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It's not exactly adoption just kinda bolne wala adoption

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

This would be such a interesting storyline to go through. Mauli did say that her parents died in a car accident.. hmm and honestly speaking we don't know much about her back story πŸ€” Would love to see the writers approach this..

Ikr. This would be such a interesting storyline. Would love to see Mauli's backstory with Rahul too being involved it'll be so much more fun. 😁😁

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Right 🀩 Really want to see a Mauli focused storyline. And Rahul helping her throughout it would be good too. Maybe about her trauma regarding her parents or abandonment issues. Cos I am tired of her being the mediator all the time πŸ˜’ This time maybe we can see the family helping her instead.
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Right 🀩 Really want to see a Mauli focused storyline. And Rahul helping her throughout it would be good too. Maybe about her trauma regarding her parents or abandonment issues. Cos I am tired of her being the mediator all the time πŸ˜’ This time maybe we can see the family helping her instead.

So true it would be a nice change. Rather than Mauli always solving the problem she be tangled in it. Family I don't care but Rahul supporting her throughout & being protective about her. 😍😍

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Didn't Manoj say that Mauli's parents were his friends that's why he felt obligated to take their care of daughter as her own which Ajanta at that time didn't approve.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Didn't Manoj say that Mauli's parents were his friends that's why he felt obligated to take their care of daughter as her own which Ajanta at that time didn't approve.

Yeah but still this guy is way too selfish to adopt Mauli even if her parents were his friends. So there can be a whole lot of other reasons as to why he fostered her going against Ajanta. It'll be interesting if the writers come up with this storyline.

Shasha321 thumbnail

Team Mauli

Which is why it would be really interesting if Manoj is the reason why Mauli's parents passed away. It could explain the reason why Manoj is so protective of Mauli (well to an extent πŸ˜‚)