Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold Oh Virendev is a boy, sincerely apologize, sorry Viren I presumed you are a female. 💕💕 smiley31smiley31

PS unfortunately in my case nothing I predict ever comes true, my predictions just remain khayali pulso. infact the opposite of it happens.smiley36
PPS: Smita patil’s son Prateik babbar wanted to honour his mom, so used two of her kanjeevaram sarees and got a stylish outfit (tuxedo style suit pant ) made from it and wore it at a function where they were showing one of her famous award winning movies ( it was at Cannes, I think) innovative way to use a saree💕💕

That's such an innovative idea & a gr8 tribute to his mom 🤩🤩

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

just saw your edited post 💕💕smiley31

Once again you have come up with a good business suggestion for the nivasis of MWG , you never know Akshay Chacha might have already stolen your idea and started working on expansion plans for his store as we speak.

Repeating myself Yaad Se every idea ka hisaab rakhna diary mein.smiley36
and Ask them to name their new collection after you.

It's not MWG it's NWG 😅🤣. Pls use that 🤭🤭

That's a nice idea aur Viren will get his credit too. Do keep a track of all your ideas

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

Rahul pretends to Mauli that they did the unthinkable.smiley43

Of course he's pretending to make sure she confesses again in her sober state this time & he too gives his reply 🤭🤭

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Nah its all right it probably makes me unique as I am an only man in this women dominated forum but do participate in prediction you will never know any writer that is stalking this forum might contact you if he/she likes your prediction 😉

Ofc yes. It gives a added benefit of knowing different perception.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

IKR it would be a good plan for sure but it's upto Akshay if wants to entertain this idea No pressure but yeah I am actually keep tracking of my suggestions and prediction and when in future if they might implement it I would be first in the line to take the credit and enjoy freebies in the process and I also came to know SS devi is preparing her famous ladoos for the people of this forum for their amazing predictions and suggestions and would personally make home delivery of it 😍🥳

He already has a franchise now this menswear thing will definitely benefit his business aur ab to aur bhi logo ko paalna hai Ghar me to business to expand Krna padega 🤣😅. Pls do take credit.

Rather than SS Devi's laddoo I prefer Mauli's kheer 🤭🤭

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Right sober confession done as we all wanted and don't know what they have done besides Mauli's confession and little bit of drunk dance otherwise it's just Rahul being Naughty Rahul.

Yup overall confession done 😍😍. Ofcourse he's being himself, dramatic & filmy which is a result of Cvs & their obsession with SRK 🤭🤭

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

@ bold smiley31smiley31and i am so glad that you’re here, getting to know things from a male perspective is also important.

Absolutely agreed. Gives a different meaning to all the discussions. 😁😁

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vidvish

It's not MWG it's NWG 😅🤣. Pls use that 🤭🤭

That's a nice idea aur Viren will get his credit too. Do keep a track of all your ideas

NWG matlab? I did see a couple of posts with NWG I thought it’s a typing error.

PS silly question to ask after so many months but what is Mauli’s surname in the show and Rahul’s too.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

NWG matlab? I did see a couple of posts with NWG I thought it’s a typing error.

PS silly question to ask after so many months but what is Mauli’s surname in the show and Rahul’s too.

NWG is nasamjhon wala ghar. Considering the ppl of this house r nasamajh barring a few 😅😠

It's agarwal. This is Agarwal fam. Both Rauli share the same surname cos Mauli is Dumbnoj's adopted daughter.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvish

NWG is nasamjhon wala ghar. Considering the ppl of this house r nasamajh barring a few 😅😠

It's agarwal. This is Agarwal fam. Both Rauli share the same surname cos Mauli is Dumbnoj's adopted daughter.

Don’t think Mauli is actually legally adopted by Manoj. Because if she was legally adopted, Manas would legally be her brother and they wouldn’t be able to get married. I think she was fostered by Manoj.

I had a theory in the beginning that somehow Manoj was responsible for her parents’ death and is guilty isliye he is trying to make it up to Mauli. 😂