Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Kya Kiya hai??? I thought it was just dancing in the RAIN, what else did they dooo???

Hamari wildest dreams kyaaa smiley43smiley43

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vidvish

I guess we all should add that πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Also I have a very strong feeling that someone from the writing team stalks the forum πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Exactly all your points r valid. And yeah every offer comes with T&C applied so itna to banta hai. 🀭🀭

@bold. Why will he wear sarees? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£It's his female relatives who should be careful along with him πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Am I right

@ bold Oh Virendev is a boy, sincerely apologize, sorry Viren I presumed you are female. πŸ’•πŸ’• smiley31smiley31

PS unfortunately in my case nothing I predict ever comes true, my predictions just remain khayali pulso. infact the opposite of it happens.smiley36
PPS: Smita patil’s son Prateik babbar wanted to honour his mom, so used two of her kanjeevaram sarees and got a stylish outfit (tuxedo style suit pant ) made from it and wore it at a function where they were showing one of her famous award winning movies ( it was at Cannes, I think) innovative way to use a sareeπŸ’•πŸ’•

Edited by Hopefaith - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Kya Kiya hai??? I thought it was just dancing in the RAIN, what else did they dooo???

Are kuch nhi Kiya hai πŸ˜…πŸ˜… ched rha hai humara Mr. Smartie usko as far as I can see it's the DDLJ stunt if u know. Though I won't mind if they've actually done smthg πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold Oh Virendev is a boy, sincerely apologize, sorry Viren I presumed you are a female. πŸ’•πŸ’• smiley31smiley31

PS unfortunately in my case nothing I predict ever comes true, my predictions just remain khayali pulso. infact the opposite of it happens.smiley36

No probs I'm sure even Viren won't mind this silly thing 😜 😜

But I suggest u do predict here cos yaha most of the predictions come true 😁😁. Do participate in the weekly review too.

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Yeah it looks like a good career choiceπŸ˜… but I am aware these freebies comes with a set of unique risks and probably stay away from Akshay's saadi store as it is of no use for me maybe in future when he will add menswear I will look into it and I will surely take necessary precautions you have mentioned πŸ«‘πŸ‘

just saw your edited post πŸ’•πŸ’•smiley31

Once again you have come up with a good business suggestion for the nivasis of MWG , you never know Akshay Chacha might have already stolen your idea and started working on expansion plans for his store as we speak.

Repeating myself Yaad Se every idea ka hisaab rakhna diary mein.smiley36
and Ask them to name their new collection after you.

Edited by Hopefaith - 3 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Rahul pretends to Mauli that they did the unthinkable.smiley43
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

@ bold Oh Virendev is a boy, sincerely apologize, sorry Viren I presumed you are a female. πŸ’•πŸ’• smiley31smiley31

PPS: Smita patil’s son Prateik babbar wanted to honour his mom, so used two of her kanjeevaram sarees and got a stylish outfit (tuxedo style suit pant ) made from it and wore it at a function where they were showing one of her famous award winning movies ( it was at Cannes, I think) innovative way to use a sareeπŸ’•πŸ’•

Nah its all right it probably makes me unique as I am an only man in this women dominated forum but do participate in prediction you will never know any writer that is stalking this forum might contact you if he/she likes your prediction πŸ˜‰

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

just saw your edited post πŸ’•πŸ’•smiley31

Once again you have come up with a good business suggestion for the nivasis of MWG , you never know Akshay Chacha might have already stolen your idea and started working on expansion plans for his store as we speak.

Repeating myself Yaad Se every idea ka hisaab rakhna diary mein.smiley36
and Ask them to name their new collection after you.

IKR it would be a good plan for sure but it's upto Akshay if wants to entertain this idea No pressure but yeah I am actually keep tracking of my suggestions and prediction and when in future if they might implement it I would be first in the line to take the credit and enjoy freebies in the process and I also came to know SS devi is preparing her famous ladoos for the people of this forum for their amazing predictions and suggestions and would personally make home delivery of it 😍πŸ₯³

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Right sober confession done as we all wanted and don't know what they have done besides Mauli's confession and little bit of drunk dance otherwise it's just Rahul being Naughty Rahul.

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Nah its all right it probably makes me unique as I am an only man in this women dominated forum but do participate in prediction you will never know any writer that is stalking this forum might contact you if he/she likes your prediction πŸ˜‰

@ bold smiley31smiley31and i am so glad that you’re here, getting to know things from a male perspective is also important.