Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Another low for SS devi glad it got backfired and Ajay got to know the truth.How will Swara redeem herself after all this is a big question.She has done everything knowingly only for her blind putr moh and it is now affecting Ajay and more so for Vaibhav.I think we need a name for Swara.Feeling sympathetic for Vaibhav and Ajay and we may have just seen last glimpses of Vaibhav the clown today.

Low for SS Devi how come? It's for insecure Swara right.

Let's see how she redeems herself. Well I already call her insecure Swara u tell if u have smthg in mind. Quite possible that it's the last glimpse of clown Vaibhav. Let's just hope they don't turn him negative.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Rati and Mauli both drunk, were hilarious smiley36

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Rati and Mauli both drunk, were hilarious smiley36

Yeah this might be the first & last time I could watch her on screen without getting irritated😂🤣

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The episode begins with Rahul still thinking of Mauli & DN noticing her. She somehow distracts Rahul from turning & Mauli leaves. She again starts her rant about going to London & doing all stupid things. Rahul is hell irritated & uncomfortable. He takes her to a corridor & confesses everything to her including his love for Mauli ( Way to go my boy 😍😍). She's upset & does some over acting & leaves. Rahul is upset for hurting her ( don't Rahul she doesn't deserve it). Clown calls DN & she tells him everything who then advises her to not give up on Rahul & something take him to London & then he'll forget Mauli ( these 2 😠😠 how am I supposed to feel bad for this clown after some epis 😔😔). DN is determined to not let Rauli unite.

Meanwhile at home everyone having dinner & discussing the brothers ka work & all ( oh so u guys remember ki kaam bhi Krna hota hai 😂🤣). Dumbnoj says abt joining some hospital or clinic & Vijay says about opening a hotel here. Ajay upset that he'll have to leave & hearing this Sabha samapt Devi takes Swara away. Here in the hotel DN brings (one spiked) juice to Mauli's room & reveals that their flight too hot cancelled also says that Rahul is asleep. Meanwhile Rahul is looking for DN. Mauli drinks the spiked juice a little & places it on a table which DN drinks completely ( lo ye to khud hi kulhadi pe gir gyi 🤣😂 she deserves it 😂🤣). Both DN & Mauli have do some dancing, have a convo regarding Rahul in their inebriated state & DN falls asleep. Mauli describes how she loves everything about Rahul & notices DN asleep & leaves the room to go confess to Rahul.

At home Sabha samapt Devi confronts insecure Swara & she reveals all that she has done & asks SS devi to let them go all of this is heard by Ajay ( lo ek aur revelation done).

At hotel Mauli is roaming in the corridor all inebriated searching for Rahul, crosses lauby & reaches the garden & gets drenched in rain. Rahul looking for DN too reaches the garden & is shocked to see Mauli there. Mauli thinks she's imagining Rahul & dances with him on 'zara sa jhoom loon main' ( Cvs r certified Shah Rukh fans 😍😍 I'm not complaining) & finally falls in his arms. Both share an eyelock. Episode ends.

Precap: Rahul actually pulls off the DDLJ stunt & makes Mauli confess & he too confesses. 😍😍 ( we're getting a sober confessions too guys)

Okish episode. Though loved Rahul finally cutting DN off, inebriated cute Mauli & the cute rain dance which we'll get more on Monday too along with the confession both drunk & sober one. Not fair cvs ab 2 din kaise wait krenge knowing kya aane wala hai Monday ko. So truth is out infront of Ajay hence the drama's gonna begin. Next week is gonna be interesting lot of things coming up. Do share ur thoughts guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du6qnw0c2hQ

smiley43

Word Count: 1

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Forgot to mention I have successfully conveyed my message to writers about my employment opportunities for the 4 brothers we discussed earlier.They have appreciated it and said they will add them to the script and we have seen it in yesterday's episode.

Unfortunately they were unable to pay me with money but they have given me lucrative offers like free lifetime medical services from Mr Dumbnoj and Ms Mauli, free lifetime food at Vijay's restaurant in Ujjain and london and free saadis from Akshay's shop.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Forgot to mention I have successfully conveyed my message to writers about my employment opportunities for the 4 brothers we discussed earlier.They have appreciated it and said they will add them to the script and we have seen it in yesterday's episode.

Unfortunately they were unable to pay me with money but they have given me lucrative offers like free lifetime medical services from Mr Dumbnoj and Ms Mauli, free lifetime food at Vijay's restaurant in Ujjain and london and free saadis from Akshay's shop.

You should add part time TV consultation in your résumé, well done, I read the update exactly what you predicted. smiley32smiley27smiley36

PS just some points to think about from my side

if you’re going to seek advice from Mauli and Manoj, I beg you to also take solid medical insurance.

Eating in Vijay’s restaurant keep Lomotil/ peptobismol ya Jo bhi of your choice always in your bag.

Saadi ke liye no restrictions, but Jyothis husband looks very cranky, ( his and his dad’s expressions have been the same since ep1,) so check if saree is tikavu and not old maal that it just rips apart while you’re wearing it.
otherwise all good Enjoy your freebies. 😘💕💕

Edited by Hopefaith - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

You should add part time TV consultation in your résumé, well done, I read the update exactly what you predicted. smiley32smiley27smiley36

if you’re going to seek advice from Mauli and Manoj, I beg you to also take solid medical insurance.

Eating in Vijay’s restaurant keep Lomotil/ peptobismol ya Jo bhi of your choice always in your bag.

Saadi ke liye no restrictions, but Jyothis husband looks very cranky, ( his and his dad’s expressions have been the same since ep1,) so check if saree is tikavu and not old maal that it just rips apart while you’re wearing it.

Yeah it looks like a good career choice😅 but I am aware these freebies comes with a set of unique risks and probably stay away from Akshay's saadi store as it is of no use for me maybe in future when he will add menswear I will look into it and I will surely take necessary precautions you have mentioned 🫡👍

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Congrats on ur efforts coming true. The moment I saw the kaam ka discussion I knew that u've succeeded in getting through to the writer's & they've actually included it in the script 🤣😂.

These offers r too lucrative & definitely untrustworthy 😂🤣. Mauli is still dependable but Dumbnoj don't even listen to this guy's advice & as @hopefaith said get ur medical insurance ready 🤣😂. Restaurant one is ok but make sure that Mr. Smartie is involved in the restaurant too or else don't even go there. Sarees r actually good just make sure u visit the store when sadu chachu is in his not so sadu mode 😂🤣

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I guess we all should add that 🤣😂. Also I have a very strong feeling that someone from the writing team stalks the forum 😉😉

Exactly all your points r valid. And yeah every offer comes with T&C applied so itna to banta hai. 🤭🤭

@bold. Why will he wear sarees? 😂🤣It's his female relatives who should be careful along with him 🤣😂

Am I right

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yeah it looks like a good career choice😅 but I am aware these freebies comes with a set of unique risks and probably stay away from Akshay's saadi store as it is of no use for me maybe in future when he will add menswear I will look into it and I will surely take necessary precautions you have mentioned 🫡👍

Well that's why they're freebies 😂🤣. Ofcourse once menswear is introduced u can have a look. 🤭🤭