Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Posted: 3 months ago
Exactly. She lived up to her nickname 😒 Truly Dumb - Annoying.
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Exactly. She lived up to her nickname 😒 Truly Dumb - Annoying.

Absolutely. We've thought a lot before keeping the nicknames 😂😂

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Go for it Rahul 🤩🤩. I think iske baad hi rain sequence hai

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C76h9OwKjmI/

Good goodsmiley32

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Today is Rauli day 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C76j1UJR79r/

P.s. Rahul isko bahut chedne wala hai agle din. Itni bold ho gyi ye 🙈🙈

Aaj sab log enjoy karo ❤️❤️❤️

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Good for Rahul for confessing to Rati his feelings for Mauli.And why is DN demanding Rahul should love him?.Why the hell should he love you?.Kya mele mein kharid ke layi thi kya usko jo tu Jo bolegi wohi karega woh. He has a freedom of feelings and have a right to love anyone he has feelings for.Be a mature for once and wish him all the best and let him go.Atleast End the character storyline on a good note.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Agreed Rati shouldn't have made Mauli drunk like that but karma always hits her back whenever she does anything against Rauli and got her drunk too.

These two ladies looked adorable and their drunken conversation were funny and cute at the same time.It will be tough time for Rahul if he finds out the list of complaints and taunts these ladies made on by on their alcohol par charcha and even imagined pillow as Rahul ultimately dropping the pillow as a result of Rahul's demise.May his soul RIP.Goon too soon mate.Literally born and died under 20 seconds.Ayo seeing and hearing their drunk conversation made me drunk too it seems.

Atleast I think we got one solution of to stop unnecessary mahaanta of Mauli. She needs to drink 1-2 peg and then she will do everything as told.Like today after DN switched off she casually decided that Ok I love Rahul so I should go and tell him.See so simple.Take notes for this in future.

P.s Why these MWG characters have an obsession of mixing alcohol into drinks.Rahul has already done it twice and now today DN.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Another low for SS devi glad it got backfired and Ajay got to know the truth.How will Swara redeem herself after all this is a big question.She has done everything knowingly only for her blind putr moh and it is now affecting Ajay and more so for Vaibhav.I think we need a name for Swara.Feeling sympathetic for Vaibhav and Ajay and we may have just seen last glimpses of Vaibhav the clown today.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Rahul still thinking of Mauli & DN noticing her. She somehow distracts Rahul from turning & Mauli leaves. She again starts her rant about going to London & doing all stupid things. Rahul is hell irritated & uncomfortable. He takes her to a corridor & confesses everything to her including his love for Mauli ( Way to go my boy 😍😍). She's upset & does some over acting & leaves. Rahul is upset for hurting her ( don't Rahul she doesn't deserve it). Clown calls DN & she tells him everything who then advises her to not give up on Rahul & something take him to London & then he'll forget Mauli ( these 2 😠😠 how am I supposed to feel bad for this clown after some epis 😔😔). DN is determined to not let Rauli unite.

Meanwhile at home everyone having dinner & discussing the brothers ka work & all ( oh so u guys remember ki kaam bhi Krna hota hai 😂🤣). Dumbnoj says abt joining some hospital or clinic & Vijay says about opening a hotel here. Ajay upset that he'll have to leave & hearing this Sabha samapt Devi takes Swara away. Here in the hotel DN brings (one spiked) juice to Mauli's room & reveals that their flight too hot cancelled also says that Rahul is asleep. Meanwhile Rahul is looking for DN. Mauli drinks the spiked juice a little & places it on a table which DN drinks completely ( lo ye to khud hi kulhadi pe gir gyi 🤣😂 she deserves it 😂🤣). Both DN & Mauli have do some dancing, have a convo regarding Rahul in their inebriated state & DN falls asleep. Mauli describes how she loves everything about Rahul & notices DN asleep & leaves the room to go confess to Rahul.

At home Sabha samapt Devi confronts insecure Swara & she reveals all that she has done & asks SS devi to let them go all of this is heard by Ajay ( lo ek aur revelation done).

At hotel Mauli is roaming in the corridor all inebriated searching for Rahul, crosses lauby & reaches the garden & gets drenched in rain. Rahul looking for DN too reaches the garden & is shocked to see Mauli there. Mauli thinks she's imagining Rahul & dances with him on 'zara sa jhoom loon main' ( Cvs r certified Shah Rukh fans 😍😍 I'm not complaining) & finally falls in his arms. Both share an eyelock. Episode ends.

Precap: Rahul actually pulls off the DDLJ stunt & makes Mauli confess & he too confesses. 😍😍 ( we're getting a sober confessions too guys)

Okish episode. Though loved Rahul finally cutting DN off, inebriated cute Mauli & the cute rain dance which we'll get more on Monday too along with the confession both drunk & sober one. Not fair cvs ab 2 din kaise wait krenge knowing kya aane wala hai Monday ko. So truth is out infront of Ajay hence the drama's gonna begin. Next week is gonna be interesting lot of things coming up. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Good for Rahul for confessing to Rati his feelings for Mauli.And why is DN demanding Rahul should love him?.Why the hell should he love you?.Kya mele mein kharid ke layi thi kya usko jo tu Jo bolegi wohi karega woh. He has a freedom of feelings and have a right to love anyone he has feelings for.Be a mature for once and wish him all the best and let him go.Atleast End the character storyline on a good note.

Ikr. I always love the honesty with which Rahul puts forward his thoughts 😍😍.

DN & her stupid logic & reasoning only ppl like her & her chela clown can get. Rahul koi khilona thodi hai that he has to love her dumb girl. Ab itna ho gya hai to nikal le na pr nhi she tried to harm Mauli though it backfired but still it's an unknown place kuch bhi ho sakta tha. I hope Rauli blast her together after knowing of her kartoot.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Agreed Rati shouldn't have made Mauli drunk like that but karma always hits her back whenever she does anything against Rauli and got her drunk too.

These two ladies looked adorable and their drunken conversation were funny and cute at the same time.It will be tough time for Rahul if he finds out the list of complaints and taunts these ladies made on by on their alcohol par charcha and even imagined pillow as Rahul ultimately dropping the pillow as a result of Rahul's demise.May his soul RIP.Goon too soon mate.Literally born and died under 20 seconds.Ayo seeing and hearing their drunk conversation made me drunk too it seems.

Atleast I think we got one solution of to stop unnecessary mahaanta of Mauli. She needs to drink 1-2 peg and then she will do everything as told.Like today after DN switched off she casually decided that Ok I love Rahul so I should go and tell him.See so simple.Take notes for this in future.

P.s Why these MWG characters have an obsession of mixing alcohol into drinks.Rahul has already done it twice and now today DN.

So true it was downright disgusting of her. Glad her plan backfired & Rauli r together now.

Yeah I agree the drunken conversation was cute. Rahul should've heard this. Banda be like mujhe kyu Tod rhi ho dono milke 🤣😂. DN fell asleep 😜😆. Hona hi tha dusron ke liye gadda khodogi ke to khud hi usme girogi DN 😂🤣.

Ofcourse. This is the best way to stop Mauli's mahanta. Now that Rahul has come to know of it he may definitely try it. 😜😜.

There's a whole lot of difference Rahul does it for good but DN did it to kinda phasao Mauli but sadly khud hi fas gyi.

P.s. These 2 just needed to get out of the manhus NWG. See ek din bhi nhi hua confession rain dance sab ho gya. Aur bhi kuch kuch hone wala hai we've to wait for it.