VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Today is Rauli day 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C76j1UJR79r/

P.s. Rahul isko bahut chedne wala hai agle din. Itni bold ho gyi ye 🙈🙈

Sab alcohol ki moh maya hai agar ye Rati ne pilaya hai toh confession ke liye partial thanks toh Rati ko bolne hi padega.We know uski history hai apne pairon mein khuladi marne ki par uski isi harkat ke wajah confession ho jaaiga yeh nahi socha hoga usne.

#ThankYouDNRati

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Sab alcohol ki moh maya hai agar ye Rati ne pilaya hai toh confession ke liye partial thanks toh Rati ko bolne hi padega.We know uski history hai apne pairon mein khuladi marne ki par uski isi harkat ke wajah confession ho jaaiga yeh nahi socha hoga usne.

#ThankYouDNRati

Alcohol hi tha ye koi love potion pilaya tha usne 😆😂. Jo bhi DN bhale hi kitne hi irritating, dumb, stupid, annoying ho pr ek baat hai ye jo bhi krti hai usse Rauli aur pass aa jate hai. Pehle wo ghunghat me pehchaan ne wala idea lagaya to first time Rahul ke Dil me kuch hua aur usne kangan pehna diye, dusri baar Mauli ko jail to pahunchaya pr usi wajah se Rahul judge uncle se Mila aur love realisation hua ab teesri baar to confession hi ho gaya. 🙈🙈. She deserves the credit for this 😁😁

#ThankyouDNRati

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Getting Mauli drunk is such a cheap thing for Rati to do. It's one thing to be upset that your partner doesn't love you, but she is just not a girl's girl 🤢 was hoping there will be a redemption for her character but she is going to be the one with one sided love. Like any "ex girlfriend" comes back in ITV shows. Which is funny because she was never loved by Rahul in the first place. Anyway I am excited for this episode.
Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Also please bring back Rahul's beige sweater vest 😭😭 he looked so cute and charming 🤩 Mumbai look was the best!!!
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Getting Mauli drunk is such a cheap thing for Rati to do. It's one thing to be upset that your partner doesn't love you, but she is just not a girl's girl 🤢 was hoping there will be a redemption for her character but she is going to be the one with one sided love. Like any "ex girlfriend" comes back in ITV shows. Which is funny because she was never loved by Rahul in the first place. Anyway I am excited for this episode.

Agreed I mean yeah Rauli confession is gonna happen & I'm excited for it. But getting a girl drunk that too at an unknown place anything could've happened with Mauli. Rahul is there good but imagine Rahul hadn't come to know of Mauli's presence. Things could've gone horrible. I already knew there's gonna be no redemption for her character she better leave after this. What exactly is there to be upset it's not like she loves him clearly she just wants him or maybe she thinks she does. Whatever the reason is no one has the right to play with any girl like this DN is doing.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Also please bring back Rahul's beige sweater vest 😭😭 he looked so cute and charming 🤩 Mumbai look was the best!!!

Ikr. That was his best look till date 😍😍