Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Bhai log ka kya hai bade log hai saare

Dumbnoj maybe apna clinic ya hospital type banwa lega and Mauli will help her just as she was doing it in Mumbai

Vijay bhi apna restaurant ka business khada kar lega Ujjain mein and Rahul will help him in his business.

Ajay and Akshay will maybe together work in Akshay's saadi wala business.

Vaibhav will have a very serious business of handling clown business and doing clownery things in between so he would also be busy in his work and maybe when everything will be alright after his revelation he would help Vijay in restaurant business as well.

Logically toh yehi plan hona chahiye par we know logic jaise kuch nahi inke dimaag mein so lets see kya karte hai 4 bhai ghar me baithke.

Absolutely. Ye log ke paas to paise ka ped hai to no worries jindagi bhar kaam nhi krenge to bhi chalega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U've actually set up sabka kaam ujjain me hi good. Though I really want Mr. Smartie to do smthg on his own like he said in the earlier epis.

Logic ki baat bhi mat kro yahan. Wo hota to ye log NWG me na hote πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

One thing I absolutely adored about yesterday was how they showed grown men crying as they left the house, it's a welcome change against the toxic masculinity. smiley27

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Well even my thoughts too when I saw the episode.

Joke it wasn't even a thing in the first place. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

So true sounds so stupid & funny. Like how r these ppl so carefree is beyond my understanding πŸ˜œπŸ˜†

Dumbnoj to hai hi waste yeah Mauli jo again career pe focus krne ja rhi thi is gonna get drunk, confess her love & anyhow be back. This actually amazes me being a doctor myself. How r these 2 so so casual abt their profession.

Aap Doctor hai in real life, then this is for you 😘😘😘smiley31smiley31smiley31
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

One thing I absolutely adored about yesterday was how they showed grown men crying as they left the house, it's a welcome change against the toxic masculinity. smiley27

Yeah it was actually a nice change. That's why I say things r changing but dheere dheere 😁😁

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Aap Doctor hai in real life, then this is for you 😘😘😘smiley31smiley31smiley31

Yup I'm. Thanks ❀️❀️

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Bhai log ka kya hai bade log hai saare

Dumbnoj maybe apna clinic ya hospital type banwa lega and Mauli will help her just as she was doing it in Mumbai

Vijay bhi apna restaurant ka business khada kar lega Ujjain mein and Rahul will help him in his business.

Ajay and Akshay will maybe together work in Akshay's saadi wala business.

Vaibhav will have a very serious business of handling clown business and doing clownery things in between so he would also be busy in his work and maybe when everything will be alright after his revelation he would help Vijay in restaurant business as well.

Logically toh yehi plan hona chahiye par we know logic jaise kuch nahi inke dimaag mein so lets see kya karte hai 4 bhai ghar me baithke.

Nice you have made the job of the creatives easy, they don’t have to use their 🧠 cells to keep their characters busy.

Yaad Se creatives ko Bill bhejna. $$$ They better pay you for your ideas.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Nice you have made the job of the creatives easy, they don’t have to use their 🧠 cells to keep their characters busy.

Yes maam 🫑

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Vijay and Ajay ka samajh aata hai because it’s a business. It can be handled through the phone and all. Not convenient but plausible.

Manoj ka bhi let’s assume ki he is a consultant and doesn’t really need to show up a lot. They should have shown him to be a radiologist instead of whatever kind of surgeon he is. My FIL used to vacation and diagnose people while sitting on the beach before he started doing interventional stuff.

Mauli ka I fail to understand. I haven’t slept properly or had long vacations in the past -since I started medical school- years. Alag thaat hain behen ke.

Sony ended the dowry waala serial so I just want RauLi to have a significant love story before Sony starts to mess with MWG.

Is anybody else bothered by the pacing of the story? Like Mini wedding drama was stretched out but Manas truth came out in a week? (Also nobody including Ajanta has ever asked where he is which is so lol…what kind of a joint family is this?) Then they stretched the cricket match drama and created so much suspense for the demolition (2 weeks we had the same precap) for the actual story to be 2 days (max). I feel like they don’t focus on things that need to be focussed on and instead stretch parts of the story no one is invested in.

Since you are a doc, from my side 😘😘😘 smiley31smiley31smiley31

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

After watching the BTS, I think like what someone said Rauli wouldn't be a couple just yet. Honestly that's fine by me, I just need a confession to happen so that both of them know they love each other. πŸ™
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

@bold Bilkul. Actually we all use our brain cells in the show much more than the cvs do. So they definitely need to start paying us πŸ€£πŸ˜‚