Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

We all r annoyed & disappointed with Rahul. And I agree with what all u've said. But u've also got to think na that all of this is happening suddenly even he hasn't got the time to process it. When a problem arises we think of a solution & that's what Rahul did by stopping Mauli. I'm in no way supporting Rahul for his deeds but that's how any normal person will behave in situation of crisis. Jitna hum soch rhe hai utna to use sochne ka waqt bhi nhi mila. I see he's being selfish but I also a reason behind it. Abhi his first priority is saving the house when he'll realise or get time to process it I'm sure he'll do cos we all know that's how Rahul is. Let's see what happens further.

See I generally like MLs more. Isliye I left SP shows because they always destroy the male character and then either bring in someone new or kill them off. And Rahul ko isliye I like.
But the CVs are making him a little too unfeeling for me. Bahut zyada stoic in some ways. Mauli toh is a “friend”. He is almost engaged to Rati. And he hasn’t thought about her yet. Kuch bhi kaho, galat toh hai na? Will he start thinking about even her and her feelings after their phere?

Roka is not a small thing. I dislike Rati’s character but I mean, she is roka-fied to him and he doesn’t give her any time of the day either. Yeah he agreed because of his parents, but he agreed. It was his decision. He owes it to Rati to be clear with his feelings. But he hasn’t thought about anything. 2-3 days mein engagement hai. Is that the moment he is waiting for? There is absolutely no conflict according to him. Sab changa hai, you know what I mean?

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Yup I definitely can see what you mean.However, Rahul did listen to Mauli when she said that it's her life decision and told him not to interfere which he listened and didn't do so.But it's important to know that even if Rahul informs Mauli once she reaches Mumbai, chances are Mauli will still come to MWG because she is too stubborn and will find a way to help save the house. Rahul also didn't think of Mauli (except the 5 mins he missed her) and only thought of her when Manoj brought her name up.I do think that Rahul wanted Mauli back for the house demolition but I also think he missed alot which is why he went after her in the hot sun and in a bike. Honestly I don't know how the writers are gonna approach this 🥹 my hashtags will still stand too.#LetMauliBeHappy#Don'tRuinRahul'sCharacter

Totally agreed. Even if Rahul let's her know after her reaching to Mumbai she ought to comeback cos that's how she is. Well let's just hope the writers don't ruin anything 🤞🤞

#letMaulibehappy #leavethepoorgirlalone

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahul’sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

See I generally like MLs more. Isliye I left SP shows because they always destroy the male character and then either bring in someone new or kill them off. And Rahul ko isliye I like.
But the CVs are making him a little too unfeeling for me. Bahut zyada stoic in some ways. Mauli toh is a “friend”. He is almost engaged to Rati. And he hasn’t thought about her yet. Kuch bhi kaho, galat toh hai na? Will he start thinking about even her and her feelings after their phere?

Roka is not a small thing. I dislike Rati’s character but I mean, she is roka-fied to him and he doesn’t give her any time of the day either. Yeah he agreed because of his parents, but he agreed. It was his decision. He owes it to Rati to be clear with his feelings. But he hasn’t thought about anything. 2-3 days mein engagement hai. Is that the moment he is waiting for? There is absolutely no conflict according to him. Sab changa hai, you know what I mean?

Me too. I connect with Ml's more & hence connected with Rahul before any another character of the show. Well he's not stoic he's being overtly casual & I know we're getting annoyed with it but let's just wait a Lil more I'm sure they won't ruin Rahul to such an extent that he becomes unrecognisable.

Agree with u about the roka thing too he agreed but he wasn't exactly given a choice. That doesn't nullify his casualness but Tanjay should've considered giving him time when he wasn't sure. Thinking about the engagement he hasn't really got any time one after the other smthg keeps on happening. Let's wait for some more time to see hw the story progresses.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

We all r annoyed & disappointed with Rahul. And I agree with what all u've said. But u've also got to think na that all of this is happening suddenly even he hasn't got the time to process it. When a problem arises we think of a solution & that's what Rahul did by stopping Mauli. I'm in no way supporting Rahul for his deeds but that's how any normal person will behave in situation of crisis. Jitna hum soch rhe hai utna to use sochne ka waqt bhi nhi mila. I see he's being selfish but I also a reason behind it. Abhi his first priority is saving the house when he'll realise or get time to process it I'm sure he'll do cos we all know that's how Rahul is. Let's see what happens further.

It's true that Rahul is the only better person in that house.

It's obvious that he did not get the time to really miss her. He got literally a few minutes and he did miss her.

Of course it's true he got the reason to stop her right now.

For him to realise his feelings I feel, it should be a real jhatka. He should feel he's going to lose her forever. Something should happen to Mauli.

This so called Mumbai trip was not really that kind of a jhatka.

Rahul and Mauli working together on this demolition will trigger Rati..

I think when Rati makes things really ugly, or questions Mauli's character...Rahul ke andhar ka soya hua sher jaagega..

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

It's true that Rahul is the only better person in that house.

It's obvious that he did not get the time to really miss her. He got literally a few minutes and he did miss her.

Of course it's true he got the reason to stop her right now.

For him to realise his feelings I feel, it should be a real jhatka. He should feel he's going to lose her forever. Something should happen to Mauli.

This so called Mumbai trip was not really that kind of a jhatka.

Rahul and Mauli working together on this demolition will trigger Rati..

I think when Rati makes things really ugly, or questions Mauli's character...Rahul ke andhar ka soya hua sher jaagega..

Ikr. He didn't really get a chance to miss her but he did even in the limited amount of time. Yup her leaving for Mumbai was not that much of a big jhatka. Rati is obviously gonna make things ugly & yup as u said this can be the trigger or maybe her landing up in jail. What do u think?

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

I think the whole jail time for Mauli would trigger Rahul's feelings lol. Or maybe she will get hurt in jail. Whatever the case, I just want the confession to be intense and grand. I also hope they don't show it in the promo 💀💀 Writers pls surprise us...
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

I think the whole jail time for Mauli would trigger Rahul's feelings lol. Or maybe she will get hurt in jail. Whatever the case, I just want the confession to be intense and grand. I also hope they don't show it in the promo 💀💀 Writers pls surprise us...

Yup even I have hopes from her landing up in jail that too only in terms of Rahul's realisation rest family idc. Really hope the writers won't disappoint & the confession is grand. I don't think they'll show it in promo cos promos r over rated.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me too. I connect with Ml's more & hence connected with Rahul before any another character of the show. Well he's not stoic he's being overtly casual & I know we're getting annoyed with it but let's just wait a Lil more I'm sure they won't ruin Rahul to such an extent that he becomes unrecognisable.

Agree with u about the roka thing too he agreed but he wasn't exactly given a choice. That doesn't nullify his casualness but Tanjay should've considered giving him time when he wasn't sure. Thinking about the engagement he hasn't really got any time one after the other smthg keeps on happening. Let's wait for some more time to see hw the story progresses.

That’s a copout. We like Rahul’s character therefore we keep making excuses for him but he is not a toddler. If he agrees, then he needs to follow through. Itna gyaan deta hai sab ko. About independence, about maturity, about responsibility. Haldi hui. Kangan kaand hua. Raat ko kya kiya phir? Agle din he was selecting songs and being so casual. Lol. We were more invested than him at that moment! Aise toh he will get married and we will keep saying that TanJay aur Rati ne force kiya hai. I will be on his team only after his actual realization. Right now he is just an airhead, a dafthead, a dolt.

Obviously we are watching for RauLi and I still like his character. But he is in the doghouse atm 😂

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

It's not only Rahul who was at fault here a big credit goes to Tanjay that is the reason he is landed in this situation in the first place.They didn't gave him the time he needed to clear his confusion whether or not he wants to do roka or not and to clarify his inner feelings.

His agreement is not the result of his own feelings it was just to please his parents in some way either that they will continue to bark him to do roka with Rati.You see the whole character change of Rahul in some ways happened after that particular decision.Yeah he should have communicated with rati about his pov but he himself was busy segregating his feelings and Tanjay rushed everything so badly that he didn't get any time to talk to Rati let alone think about it.Rati was already on cloud nine with her engagement announcement with Rahul that also didn't help.

Now that he has time between Manisha's wedding and demolition drama he should definitely speak to Rati about it but prior to that he needs to have clarity about everything he is doing related to Mauli and Rati as of now he is going with a flow kind of mode.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

That’s a copout. We like Rahul’s character therefore we keep making excuses for him but he is not a toddler. If he agrees, then he needs to follow through. Itna gyaan deta hai sab ko. About independence, about maturity, about responsibility. Haldi hui. Kangan kaand hua. Raat ko kya kiya phir? Agle din he was selecting songs and being so casual. Lol. We were more invested than him at that moment! Aise toh he will get married and we will keep saying that TanJay aur Rati ne force kiya hai. I will be on his team only after his actual realization. Right now he is just an airhead, a dafthead, a dolt.

Obviously we are watching for RauLi and I still like his character. But he is in the doghouse atm 😂

Yes he not himself atm 😂

#LautAaoPuraneWaleRahul