Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

They might have done it for fun but our budhiya's antenna will be alert to use the situation.

Budhiya thi hi nhi na Ghar me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Plus her antenna isn't as strong as Rahul's jo khi se bhi Mauli ka signal catch kr le & vice versa.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Aaj Kal I'm more or less relying on your updates only. Bas kaam me aise phas gayi hun. And glad I'm missing only the episodes which are dominated with these idiot women.

Are no probs yaar. Bas Rauli scenes dekh lena aatma tript ho jaegi πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Whi to. Mauli is such a pure soul ki usko dekhke hi dil bhar aata hai what a pity a aisi ladki ko aise ghatiya logo ka dil jeetna pad rha hai. Yeah escaping & elopement is not her thing. Can't say the same about Rahul 🀭🀭

I'm fed up of this budhiya & her double facedness. She pretends as if ye duniya ki sabse bhali aur selfless aurat hai pr hai uski ekdum opposite. Isi dikhawe ki wajah se Rahul considers his Mauli her parchayi jabki Mauli ki juti barabar bhi nhi ye aurat. But it's good Rahul ki jo khushfehmi thi inlogo ke bare me wo toot rhi hai.

Exactly Rohit 100 saal jiyega. Pr aate hi kya cringe krne laga Golu ke saath πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Ab bhabhi to bolna hi hai na cos unlike the elders he knows his partner quite well ki agr usne kuch than liya hai to karke hi rhega. Rohit is a true bro to his partner 😁😁.

Rahul boy is becoming more realistic day by day & iska influence Mauli pr bhi dikh rha hai thoda thoda cos she's also getting out of her mahan mode slowly.

Shurpanakha to hai hi villain isme koi shak nhi. She's back with a bang.

Mauli's styling has been so good since the wedding track 😍😍. Shruti is very pretty but the outfits & earrings they're giving her these days r making her look more beautiful 🀩🀩. Also Rahul's styling too has improved & thank God for that. Both of them r looking so pretty in the dinner scene BTS 😍 😍. I can't wait for it.

No never can say the same for Rahul, he has a name in market for coming up with exceptional ideasπŸ˜‚

Yes rohit is no doubt a good partner, wish he too gets to raise his voice in the matter in any of the scene before marriage. Golu if I remember correctly he mentioned his college crush too in one if the epi. He is being such a playboy so its must be him actually on whose account ss devi is actually worried🀣 Mini i think perfectly knows her boundaries and rohit is way mature and even not as playful and naughty as his partner.

Yes her vyavahar wali baat is no doubt being liked my many viewers and that's why she seems to be making comeback I'm show time and again.

Yes shruti is really besutiful and in the show she is going prettier day by day😍 Yes they are showing actually good taste after falling in loveπŸ™ˆ ab pyaar ka asar to hoga hi face par bhi and ultimately outfits and accessories par bhi😁

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

True. Manoj proved that he not only says but he actually loves Mauli as a daughter.

Hope they don't butcher him.

Yes, I hope so too. I’m loving his character arc so far.
minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Agreed❀️

In the era of toxic couple and especially the male partners, Rauli and Rahul are a ray of hope and relief for promoting such a cute, understanding and faithful bond.

Indeed. Their relationship is based on friendship instead of unnecessary toxic traits and that’s what makes it so special.πŸ’™
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Are no probs yaar. Bas Rauli scenes dekh lena aatma tript ho jaegi πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Yup..woh dekh leti Hun, ❀️ ❀️

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

No never can say the same for Rahul, he has a name in market for coming up with exceptional ideasπŸ˜‚

Yes rohit is no doubt a good partner, wish he too gets to raise his voice in the matter in any of the scene before marriage. Golu if I remember correctly he mentioned his college crush too in one if the epi. He is being such a playboy so its must be him actually on whose account ss devi is actually worried🀣 Mini i think perfectly knows her boundaries and rohit is way mature and even not as playful and naughty as his partner.

Yes her vyavahar wali baat is no doubt being liked my many viewers and that's why she seems to be making comeback I'm show time and again.

Yes shruti is really besutiful and in the show she is going prettier day by day😍 Yes they are showing actually good taste after falling in loveπŸ™ˆ ab pyaar ka asar to hoga hi face par bhi and ultimately outfits and accessories par bhi😁

Rahul & his crazy ideas have a seperate fanbase 😍😍

Exactly Rohit is a true partner & definitely way more mature than Golu. He should get a chance to shine in this matter rightfully. About him being playful & naughty wo tab pata chalega when he falls in love wrna Rahul too was being too dumb in his confusion wala phase πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

U r right Golu is the one who has got SS devi worried rest both r quite sorted.

Can't agree more Shurpanakha & her vyawahar wali baaton ke charche door door tak hain to she's back. Honestly she's anyday more fun even after being a villian than the useless ladies (except cutie Chachi) & DN.

Agreed they're looking their best now & I hope this continues even after their marriage.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

Yes, I hope so too. I’m loving his character arc so far.

He's actually got a development unlike his useless wife who's become a furniture.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

Indeed. Their relationship is based on friendship instead of unnecessary toxic traits and that’s what makes it so special.πŸ’™

Friends to lovers tropes r always the best. My other fav couple too has the same trope & now them 😍😍

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Exactly. Mauli shouldn't even look at them even as a doctor.

Shi hota ye. Uski wo so called sarvagun sampann bahu kuch nhi krti bas khadi rehti aur ise maja aata kyunki puja to wo krati nhi iski. The least she could've been thankful pr na thank you bolna to dur suna rhi hai Mauli ko khair Aaj Rahul suna dega isko to thodi thandak milegi.

Exactly. Shurpanakha ki jai ho. Same here if there's gonna be a team shurpanakha I'm gonna join in too for 1 day usse jyada nhi jhela jayega usko πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Special team Shurpanaka banani chahiye if she succeeds in getting RauLi married

SSD, DW, DN, DU, IW ko Jo Mirchi lagegi...Jo chehra dekhne milega na ....Haye....I'm excited for thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚