Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Aur koi yeh batao ke Swara kis baat ka or kis haq se attitude de rahi Mauli ko khud toh pehli hi apni family ki zindagi ujaad di aur aankhein dikhati hai Mauli ko.

Tanvi ki madad hi nahi karni chahiye thi Rati thi na woh sambhal leti naa aur aisehi pade rehne deti woh Tanvi ko tabhi shayad akal aa jaati Tanvi ko though I doubt it dimaag toh ghutne mein bhi nahi hai inke pata nahi kaha chod ke aa gaye ye ladies gang excluding Chachiji ofcourse.

Major major disappointed by Ajanta though har show mein furniture hi bani rehti hai isse accha shot hi mat lo na uska pata nahi maharani kabhi apna muh kolke kuch bolegi Rauli ko support toh door ki baat hai isse koi ummeed bhi nahi hai ab toh.

Exactly this the point needs to be strongly addressed, she has forgotten all her deeds and back in her taunting format and showing attitude for no good reason at all. It was she who did not want vaibhav to go abroad, what is the problem if he actually can't due to rauli relationship ??

Actually she was like this from the very beginning, irritating and pointless. Remember how she used to taunt DW who sacrificed her won son and never came in her path just to satisfy her insecurity. Then how rudely she behaved with jyoti commenting on her age screaming for nothing on her. Only Ajanta was a good match for her when it came to showing unnecessary attitude and rant.

But now she herself became a furniture and chamchi of the former nothing is expected out of her in any scenario. In fact apart from her blind support for Manas and baseless anger on mauli, I enjoyed Ajanta previously at least more than what she has become now

And yes both the moments of Golu Rohit and rahul mauli🙈 were so awkward for me to watch with family but thankfully I was a little far away during the scenes and enjoyed it from distance😁

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Naughty na na that's Rahul ye dono were behaving like typical h***y teenagers today.

Exactly Divya & her family would've had a hard time today even Rauli moment me bhi credits to the cheek kiss 🤭🤭.

Divya dear do check my review too when u r back tomorrow.

Ofcourse I can not go without checking your review. It's such a huge effort you put to keep us updated, always thankful for that🤗

Jis speed se rahul badh raha hai aane wale samay jigra lekar baithna padega family ke sath dekhne ke liye🤣

Golu Rohit was just meant for fun I think to give the viewers a break from the ongoing drama and also a glimpse of the long lost partner😆 they just need to improve and come up with better ideas to provide light, irrelevant yet funny moments to us.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: minakrish

Rahul is the greenest flag in all MLs on ITV right now.smiley27

Agreed❤️

In the era of toxic couple and especially the male partners, Rauli and Rahul are a ray of hope and relief for promoting such a cute, understanding and faithful bond.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Shasha321

If the writers are reading this, please know we support Surpnakha 😂 #MakeSurpnakhaGood

Rauli ke liye kis kis ko support karna pad jata hai😂

But it will be great to watch and an expected twist if suprabha with whatever intention bring her london wale bhaiya and bambaiya pravakta bahu together😁

#MakeSuepnakhaGood

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Itna karne ke bad bhi abhi bhi bechari ko dil jeetne ki jarurat hai. I am sure escaping and eloping is not Mauli's thing

Janki ma in front of mauli- I want to save you from society

Janki to ram ji- mauli will be the reason of dissension between two brothers

Mtlb they will act like villains and still pretend to be a saint😏

Lo rohit ke existence pe question kar rahe the and here he proved he has such a long life. Ye to sach me inspire ho gaye though apni choti buddhi ke sath aur inhone to bhabhi bolna bhi shuru kar diya hai mauli ko🙈

Rahul is so realistic it's impossible to not relate with him💗🎧

Suparnakha is confirm as the the permanent villain of the show. May she work in the direction suggested by you all🤞 but mauli was looking so beautiful in that scene😍

Also Mauli's earrings are so unique, unusual and always attractive to watch. They must have a separate fan base too🙈

Whi to. Mauli is such a pure soul ki usko dekhke hi dil bhar aata hai what a pity a aisi ladki ko aise ghatiya logo ka dil jeetna pad rha hai. Yeah escaping & elopement is not her thing. Can't say the same about Rahul 🤭🤭

I'm fed up of this budhiya & her double facedness. She pretends as if ye duniya ki sabse bhali aur selfless aurat hai pr hai uski ekdum opposite. Isi dikhawe ki wajah se Rahul considers his Mauli her parchayi jabki Mauli ki juti barabar bhi nhi ye aurat. But it's good Rahul ki jo khushfehmi thi inlogo ke bare me wo toot rhi hai.

Exactly Rohit 100 saal jiyega. Pr aate hi kya cringe krne laga Golu ke saath 🤣😂. Ab bhabhi to bolna hi hai na cos unlike the elders he knows his partner quite well ki agr usne kuch than liya hai to karke hi rhega. Rohit is a true bro to his partner 😁😁.

Rahul boy is becoming more realistic day by day & iska influence Mauli pr bhi dikh rha hai thoda thoda cos she's also getting out of her mahan mode slowly.

Shurpanakha to hai hi villain isme koi shak nhi. She's back with a bang.

Mauli's styling has been so good since the wedding track 😍😍. Shruti is very pretty but the outfits & earrings they're giving her these days r making her look more beautiful 🤩🤩. Also Rahul's styling too has improved & thank God for that. Both of them r looking so pretty in the dinner scene BTS 😍 😍. I can't wait for it.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

If the writers are reading this, please know we support Surpnakha 😂 #MakeSurpnakhaGood

Oh I'm so sure ppl from the team r stalking the forum they'll get this msg too for sure

#GoforitShurpnakha

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Exactly this the point needs to be strongly addressed, she has forgotten all her deeds and back in her taunting format and showing attitude for no good reason at all. It was she who did not want vaibhav to go abroad, what is the problem if he actually can't due to rauli relationship ??

Actually she was like this from the very beginning, irritating and pointless. Remember how she used to taunt DW who sacrificed her won son and never came in her path just to satisfy her insecurity. Then how rudely she behaved with jyoti commenting on her age screaming for nothing on her. Only Ajanta was a good match for her when it came to showing unnecessary attitude and rant.

But now she herself became a furniture and chamchi of the former nothing is expected out of her in any scenario. In fact apart from her blind support for Manas and baseless anger on mauli, I enjoyed Ajanta previously at least more than what she has become now

And yes both the moments of Golu Rohit and rahul mauli🙈 were so awkward for me to watch with family but thankfully I was a little far away during the scenes and enjoyed it from distance😁

Swara & her baseless attitude can go to hell for all I care. As u said she herself didn't want her son to go to London & now that it is finally happening she's angry with Mauli for nthg. Such ppl can never be satisfied. U r right ye phele se hi aisi thi hr baat pe hr kisiko taunt Marti rehti thi. 😡😡

Mrs. Furniture has truly become good for nthg & useless just like her mentor Swara. Had it been Manas in Mauli's place she would've fought the whole world for him but yahan she isn't even uttering a word. Useless piece of shit.

Oh I so expected this kinda reaction only from u while watching the scene yesterday. 😁😁

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Ofcourse I can not go without checking your review. It's such a huge effort you put to keep us updated, always thankful for that🤗

Jis speed se rahul badh raha hai aane wale samay jigra lekar baithna padega family ke sath dekhne ke liye🤣

Golu Rohit was just meant for fun I think to give the viewers a break from the ongoing drama and also a glimpse of the long lost partner😆 they just need to improve and come up with better ideas to provide light, irrelevant yet funny moments to us.

Thank you but no thanks cos I too enjoy giving reviews & hearing the same from u ppl. 😁😁

Ofcourse. U better watch out cos Rahul na sudharne wala hai aur na rukne wala hai 🙈🙈.

Yeah I agree it was an actual comic relief but it came out as way too cringe but I guess that's what it was supposed to be.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Agreed❤️

In the era of toxic couple and especially the male partners, Rauli and Rahul are a ray of hope and relief for promoting such a cute, understanding and faithful bond.

Exactly Rauli & Rahul r a breath of fresh air in the current itv scenario 🤩🤩.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Rauli ke liye kis kis ko support karna pad jata hai😂

But it will be great to watch and an expected twist if suprabha with whatever intention bring her london wale bhaiya and bambaiya pravakta bahu together😁

#MakeSuepnakhaGood

Exactly Rauli ke chakkar me pehle Manoj aur ab shurpanakha ko support Krna pad rha hai. 😂🤣.

Londoniya Rahul aur Doctorni Mauli ko koi milwaye ya na milwaye shurpanakha to milwake rhegi 😁😁.

#humtumharesaathhaiShurpnakha