Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I totally want superbrat to make it a deal ki inn dono ki shaadi toh main hi karwaungi because the fam doesn't want it smiley37

It's gonna be sooo much draamaaaa

I already predicted that and I want it too tab jaake maza aaiga

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The episode begins with the ladies preparing for vat Savitri Puja. Mauli about to drink water but stops & helps DW to carry some pillows & bedsheets back into the room. Sabha samapt devi enters the room & tries emotionally blackmailing Mauli to leave the house but our Mauli stays firm & refuses to leave the house ( good going girl).Disgusting uncle is looking for Rahul who isn't in the mood to listen to him so puts on the headphones & sits. Mauli enters calls him out & tells him to go & help DU ( disgusting uncle) he refuses but Mauli explains him & Mauli samjhaye aur Rahul na samjhe aisa ho sakta hai bhal 🤭🤭. He says " itne pyar se samjhaogi to aage me bhi kood jaunga" ( such a smooth flirt he is). Mauli controls him & asks him to go he says "sabko mere romance se problem hai" & is about to leave Mauli stops him & says she doesn't have a problem he acts as if smthg is there on the opposite side asks her to look & kisses her cheek 🙈🙈 ( can these 2 get any more cuter than this). Mauli blushes & says to a leaving Rahul " sudhroge nhi na tum". He winks, shakes his head & leaves. ( Haye my poor ❤️❤️).

All the ladies about to leave for the puja Mauli comes with handfans but Insecure Swara refuses to take it & same goes with DW & Clown. They leave for the temple a guy is shown keeping an eye on them. Golu & Rohit ( yes he's back & guess what knows about his partner's love life) eating smthg in the kitchen chupke chupke. They see a lady who Golu reveals is a divorcee & he wants to pursue her citing Rauli example. Rohit too agrees & he called Mauli bhabhi ( gr8 welcome to team Rauli bro 😁😁). Golu leaves to help that lady but useless devar enters & spoils his chance ( sare buddhe pyar ke dushman hain 😂🤣). Gives a nice scolding to both.

Here the ladies r enroute to temple. Mrs. Clown still hyping DN regarding Rahul ( haan haan krlo jitna Krna hai Rahul kisko nhi chodega wo to dekhenge 🤣😂). That guy attacks DW & steals her mangalsutra. Mauli mahaan stops the goon, attacks him & takes the MS from him. DN pretending to be there for DW but Mauli gets the MS. At the temple DW unable to walk so SS devi leaves with Mrs. Furniture & Mrs. Clown. The rest try to get DW near the tree but r unable to. Mauli brings a cart, makes DW sit & helps her in completing the puja. DN is annoyed seeing this so picks up thorns & puts it into Mauli's path. Mauli about to step on it but enters our hero to protect his girl & holds her leg before she steps on it. ( Ok Rahul kaise aaya Kahan se aya jaise logical sawal koi nhi puchega. Use aana tha wo aa gaya 🤭🤭). Mauli scolds him why did he have to put his hand in between & DW too questions him. Our bor looking at his girl says" agar mujhe chot nhi lagti to Mauli ko lag jati aur main aisa hone nhi de sakta kyunki main Mauli se pyaar krta hu Dr. Mauli pt tumhare samne hai ilaaj kr do" ( sabke samne izhar this guy is really smthg else 😍😍). Mauli comes, tears her dupatta & ties it to his hand. DN, SS devi & DW giving constipated expressions( so satisfying 😈😈). Random aunty praises Rauli's love for each other & blesses them to be together forever 😍😍.

Back home everyone doing seva of DW. Cutie Chachi praises Mauli & says how much she loves Rahul. DW gets arrogant, Mauli enters with medicines for her but DW starts her rubbish. Rahul is standing at the entrance listening to this. Episode ends.

Precap: Shurpanakha at some samuhik shadi function asks will any bachelor guy marry Mauli. Rahul answers from the back he will. ( ok they're actually getting married aur ye nek kaam shurpanakha krwa rhi hai)

Okish episode. Rauli moments were cute 😍😍. Audience ki bhari demand pe Rohit returned today & had a comic scene. So the precap says Rauli r gonna get married. Khushiyan manao forum wasiyon laddo pede sab bato 🎉🎉. Kya lagta hai sachme shadi ho jaegi isi hafte. Batao batao jaldi cos I'm super excited.

Shaadi hogi ki nahi yeh Surpnakha par hi depend hai and woh karva sakti hai badla lene ke liye agar aisa hua toh dekhne mein maza aaiga Shaadi toh ho hi jaaigi Tanki aur baaki pichdi soch wale ghar walo ki kya halat hogi ye dekhne layak hoga 💯.Ek do toh heart attack se nipat lenge.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Rauli should get married & leave the city once & for all never to return. These ppl can stay all along with their so called dakhiyanusi soch.

Abhi humlog itna bol hi rahe ho toh ho jaiga yeh bhi

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Shasha321

I hope that Mauli doesn't get hurt terribly for the family to realise how much they are hurting her. Even though a part of me wants it to happen. Like a injury that leaves her on bed rest or a car accident that makes her unconscious 😂

Kuch faida nahi Shasha kal dekha nahi kaise Mauli gundo se lad gayi Tanvi ka mangalsutra bachane ke liye but na Tanvi ne 1% ka bhi gratitude nahi dikhaya ulta attitude alag se de rahi hai aur Rati ko thank you bol rahi jisne kuch nahi kiya.

Arey inke liye Mauli mar bhi jaaye toh bhi sirf 2 min ka maun rakh ke apne apne raste nikal jaainge itne self absorbed hai ye sab kuch injury ya accident toh door ki baat hai.

Chodo inn sabko shaadi karke nikal lo ussi mein inki bhalai hai.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I think I can write an OS like that. Bonus is it was to save one of the family member smiley9 guess I can do a Tanvi heart change? The actress is so pretty, I hate having to hate her smiley19

Pls do.

I too loved her before but I guess I am still surprised by the fact that itna venomous kaise ban gayi Tanvi pehle waali hi acchi thi.Poora 360 change hua hai uske character ka.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

Very true. It's insane though, how negative and shallow minded this people from "London" are?smiley39

That's what they're trying to show. The contrast between actually being open minded living even in a village & being shallow minded inspite of being in a developed city like London.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I hope that Mauli doesn't get hurt terribly for the family to realise how much they are hurting her. Even though a part of me wants it to happen. Like a injury that leaves her on bed rest or a car accident that makes her unconscious 😂

Well this scenario seems most likely possible considering how all of this is going. Just imagine the reaction Rahul will have. Then he'll be hell bent on taking her away from all of these ppl & they will repent.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I think I can write an OS like that. Bonus is it was to save one of the family member smiley9 guess I can do a Tanvi heart change? The actress is so pretty, I hate having to hate her smiley19

Oh pls do. I would love that 😍 😍. Will be so interesting to see Rahul's reaction to all of this. Yeah the actress is pretty.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Oh yes please do 🤩🤩 I am all for angst 😂

We all r. Go for it satrangi

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev