Originally posted by: minakrish

Rahul is the greenest flag in all MLs on ITV right now.smiley27

Greenest Flag na na greenest forest 💖💖

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Haaa... bohot zyada infuriating tha.smiley7 These people and their dhakhyanusi soch is making me cringe.smiley22

Rauli should get married & leave the city once & for all never to return. These ppl can stay all along with their so called dakhiyanusi soch.

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Rauli should get married & leave the city once & for all never to return. These ppl can stay all along with their so called dakhiyanusi soch.

I'm loving this change in Manoj. He is suddenly gained so much respect in my eyes. Even though Mauli is not his actual daughter, he loves her so much and only wants her happiness.smiley27
minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Greenest Flag na na greenest forest 💖💖

Bilkul sahi bola 💚💚💚💚
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

I'm loving this change in Manoj. He is suddenly gained so much respect in my eyes. Even though Mauli is not his actual daughter, he loves her so much and only wants her happiness.smiley27

Me too. The improvement he has shown ❤️❤️. Alongwith cutie chachi he's the one who has had some actual character development.

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Me too. The improvement he has shown ❤️❤️. Alongwith cutie chachi he's the one who has had some actual character development.

Very true. It's insane though, how negative and shallow minded this people from "London" are?smiley39
Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

I hope that Mauli doesn't get hurt terribly for the family to realise how much they are hurting her. Even though a part of me wants it to happen. Like a injury that leaves her on bed rest or a car accident that makes her unconscious 😂
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Shasha321

I hope that Mauli doesn't get hurt terribly for the family to realise how much they are hurting her. Even though a part of me wants it to happen. Like a injury that leaves her on bed rest or a car accident that makes her unconscious 😂

I think I can write an OS like that. Bonus is it was to save one of the family member smiley9 guess I can do a Tanvi heart change? The actress is so pretty, I hate having to hate her smiley19

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Oh yes please do 🤩🤩 I am all for angst 😂