Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

So I have finally caught up with the show (finished watching it). Thanks Vish for your regular written updates so I could forward through the entire thing and watch important scenes and #Rauli romance.smiley36smiley9

I honestly feel that Rahul's parents are overreacting to this whole situation but the issue is that it's a social stigma or taboo of sorts that a divorced woman cannot marry a man who hasn't been married before but the rules do not apply for divorced men. It's the sad reality of how the society in India works.smiley38

The PH is doing a great job by dealing with such societal stigmas through this show. It's so important to educate people and make people understand that being stuck in societal pressure or having a certain mindset about divorce is not right. Every person, be it a divorcee has equal rights to love.smiley27

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

πŸ™Shukriya πŸ™

Sabha samapt πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Ok stop reminding me of that nuisance πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

😍😍 Mai toh bolta hoon khulam karo pyaar abtoh sabko pata chal hi gaya hai aur kabhi mat sudharna Rahul 🀭

Wo to already kr hi rha hai khullam khulla aur haan sudharna bhi nhi chahiye Rahul ko wrna Mauli ke bharose rhe to kuch nhi milega πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: kriti999

That was the whole Theme of DDLJ.... Simran's father till the very end refused to accept Rahul....

Raj 🀭🀭. It was Raj in DDLJ & yeah u r right but it's not gonna happen here they'll have to accept Mauli we just need to see how it all plays out.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

Rahul is just too adorable.😍🀭

Exactly he's too awwwwdorable 😍😍 & that wink has a separate fanbase 🀭🀭

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: kriti999

That was the whole Theme of DDLJ.... Simran's father till the very end refused to accept Rahul....

Same somewhat happens in K3G as it has already been stated and proved makers are huge SRK fans and they try to involve some scenes of Kings different movies to make it relatable to audiences.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

So I have finally caught up with the show (finished watching it). Thanks Vish for your regular written updates so I could forward through the entire thing and watch important scenes and #Rauli romance.smiley36smiley9

I honestly feel that Rahul's parents are overreacting to this whole situation but the issue is that it's a social stigma or taboo of sorts that a divorced woman cannot marry a man who hasn't been married before but the rules do not apply for divorced men. It's the sad reality of how the society in India works.smiley38

The PH is doing a great job by dealing with such societal stigmas through this show. It's so important to educate people and make people understand that being stuck in societal pressure or having a certain mindset about divorce is not right. Every person, be it a divorcee has equal rights to love.smiley27

Exactly the PH is doing a great job coming up with the topic & portraying it too really well. Disgusting couple r definitely over reacting. Through this track they're also exposing both of theirs the disgusting couple's hypocrisy & double standards which is another good thing. A mirror that not everyone who's settled abroad has an actual broad mindset.

At last yes everyone has equal rights to love & obviously they're increasing the expectations of all the girls watching by giving a wonderful ML in the form of Rahul Agarwal ❀️❀️

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Well said couldn't have said it better πŸ‘

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Same somewhat happens in K3G as it has already been stated and proved makers are huge SRK fans and they try to involve some scenes of Kings different movies to make it relatable to audiences.

True. Makers r proving themselves to be total SRK fans & maybe that's why they named the ML Rahul 🀭🀭. All of this is absolutely making things relatable kudos to the makers.

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I just finished watching today's episode. This Tanvi is getting on my nerves. How shallow is her thinking?smiley44 So annoying.