Since my boy is so so being himself I'll join him now 🤭🤭

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

His parents have now become Clown ke parents na...🤣🤣🤣

Bang on 😂🤣.

Clown hi Inka suputra lagta hai same to same hai harkaton me bhi aur soch me bhi. 😁😁 Rahul Rohit to khi se nhi lagte 😆😅

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Since my boy is so so being himself I'll join him now 🤭🤭

Welcome to Team Rahul.💙
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

Welcome to Team Rahul.💙

Thank you. Actually initial plan hi tha Mauli Rahul aur Rauli me adal badal krte rehne ka 🤭🤭. Manoj to join Krna pad gya 🤣😅

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Thank you. Actually initial plan hi than Mauli Rahul aur Rauli me adal badal krte rehne ka 🤭🤭

Are we expecting this EDT to finish today?
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

Are we expecting this EDT to finish today?

Depends koi promo aata hai aur episode accha hota hai to jarur haan 😁😁

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Random thought but Tanvi has always been judgemental in the beginning. Even with Ajanta she judged her even though she hasn't even done or said anything to her. (Ofc it was also Swara, but she is better now). Tanvi acts like since she is from London she is all that but she has always been close minded. She was the one that implied Ajanta should be more "traditional" or housewife like. And said that Mauli should take back Manas as it would be good for her reputation. Idk it just makes sense to me.. I guess the writers are trying show more contrast between how people who lived in a more conservative family actually have more open minded thinking then people who live in a open minded country.
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Random thought but Tanvi has always been judgemental in the beginning. Even with Ajanta she judged her even though she hasn't even done or said anything to her. (Ofc it was also Swara, but she is better now).Tanvi acts like since she is from London she is all that but she has always been close minded. She was the one that implied Ajanta should be more "traditional" or housewife like. And said that Mauli should take back Manas as it would be good for her reputation. Idk it just makes sense to me..I guess the writers are trying show more contrast between how people who lived in a more conservative family actually have more open minded thinking then people who live in a open minded country.

Totally agreed with you. They're trying to show the contrast & that's what I've been saying too. Staying in any country alone doesn't make u open minded it's ur innate nature & character which matters. DW is coming across as a classic example of that.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Totally agreed with you. They're trying to show the contrast & that's what I've been saying too. Staying in any country alone doesn't make u open minded it's ur innate nature & character which matters. DW is coming across as a classic example of that.

I wish someone judged Tanvi....

Bas mujhe itna gussa aa raha is aurat par ki I don't even know what I'm saying smiley44

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

I wish someone judged Tanvi....

Bas mujhe itna gussa aa raha is aurat par ki I don't even know what I'm saying smiley44

True. Kisi aur ki kya jarurat hai beta hai na kr rha hai judge aur suna bhi rha hai barabar.

Hum sabhi ko aa rha hai aur Rahul ko bhi.