Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Loved ghodey pe sawar thing. He is vibing on the song presently😉🤭

Yeah Tanvi must have asked vijay only but the way she stopped Mauli and janki from inviting them ki koi nahi aayega khane was like she has asked the whole family for it😏I

too was recalling all these people who has mistaken rauli for a married couple and Vish confirmed them by listing here😁🤗

Just another thought that is it possible that at any point of time after rauli are married they may show Manoj or Mauli treating Guddi or at least arranging for someone who can help recovering her voice. Though she may be since birth but from the pov of itv kuch bhi ho sakta hai. And this can alpne melt the hearts of many like TanJay, SwarJay and VaibhOni because she is related to all of them. Also rauli and especially rahul have been with her more like a father in comparison to vaibhav( I mean what they have shown to us)

Edited by Divya294 - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Nah koi introspection nahi hone wala hai inse.. thank you for saying it I too think love and intercaste marriages shouldn't be a problem as long as both the partners are genuinely into that relationship.

Yeah she don't even deserves any attention nowadays. Mauli is becoming fire day by day.

Yess sorted bhaiya can be on the list but firstly he will have to start speaking aloud. Ghar ka bada beta hai kuch to command le apne hatho me. Agar parents galat ho to unse bhi ladna padta hai, kuch to dekh ke seekh lein 3rd gen se. It's not good to be quite when he can clearly differentiate between right and wrong.

I just put forward my genuine thoughts bas 😁😁.

Mauli is 🔥🔥. That disgusting woman better rot in hell no mercy for her even if she agrees for the marriage.

Sorted bhaiya will enter the list when he actually stands up naki ek do line bolke chup ho jae. When he knows & feels ki Mauli galat nhi hai to in bewakoofon ke samne bolna chahiye. Exactly apne Mr. Smartie ko hi dekh lo kaise bhid jata hai wo apne hi parents se jab bhi use kuch bhi galat lagta hai. Khair Rahul ko to koi touch bhi nhi kr sakta atleast uske jaise banne ki koshish to kr hi sakte hai sorted bhaiya.

Yup the ppl who r wrong r worse but more than them those ppl who know the difference between right & wrong yet stay silent r worst.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Loved ghodey pe sawar thing. He is vibing on the song presently😉🤭

Yeah Tanvi must have asked vijay only but the way she stopped Mauli and janki from inviting them ki koi nahi aayega khane was like she has asked the whole family for it😏I

too was recalling all these people who has mistaken rauli for a married couple and Vish confirmed them by listing here😁🤗

Just another thought that is it possible that at any point of time after rauli are married they may show Manoj or Mauli treating Guddi or at least arranging for someone who can help recovering her voice. Though she may be since birth but from the pov of itv kuch bhi ho sakta hai. And this can alpne melt the hearts of many like TanJay, SwarJay and VaibhOni because she is related to all of them. Also rauli and especially rahul have been with her more like a father in comparison to vaibhav( I mean what they have shown to us)

He's been vibing on that song from the confession day itself 🤭🤭.

Disgusting couple ko apne alawa kisi aur ki nhi padi usne sirf apne pati ka hi bola hoga.

All those r gem in comparison to these idiots. Pehle oblivious andhe the jo Rauli chemistry dikhti nhi thi aur ab mahamurkh hai jo dekhke bhi unke against ja rhe hai.

This scenario is quite possible but I doubt they'll focus on Guddi cos wo to eid ka chand ban gyi hai. But if they do then it'll actually be good.

Divya I posted some more BTS do check it out phirse ur ID was inactive so couldn't tag u

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

All in all Rauli should pull out another Majanta and flee from this house get eloped live in Mumbai or London for 24 years doing their respective work and grow their family and then if they want come back to NWG fir dekhte kya hi kar lete hai ye sab faltu log.Tab tak khud hi sadte rehne do inhe uss ghar mein.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Manoj taking stand is good but SS devi se koi umeed nhi rkhni chahiye especially after his own experience. Mauli ko bhi aise hi train kiya hai u r right but aise logo ke liye ye faltu training nhi Rahul ka idea hi shi hai. Shadi ho jayegi to kya ukhad lenge ye log. Mauli should seriously consider what Rahul is saying cos that's the best thing to do.

Rauli itne dumb nhi ki apne baccho pe ye responsibility daal denge. Atleast Rahul to nhi krega aur bacche kya unse pehle Mauli khud khadi ho jayegi phirse inko manane ke liye. 🤣😂

Same sex marriage it will actually be a nice tamacha on SS Devi's face but we know Aisa kuch hoga nhi ITV haina.

Are koi jarurat nhi comeback krne ki ye dono Ghar se bahar niklenge to hi in NWG walo ki halat kharab ho jaegi tik nhi paenge to khud Rauli ko manane jayenge.

Yeah jo bhi planning plotting Krna hai kr le ultimately Ramji is on Rauli's side to kuch bhi bigdega unka.

Yeah i agree ummeed to nahi hi honi chahiye. I think they will keep manofying family only or ultimately come up with some crazy idea to make them realize their fault. Idea like Bhagna to itv and a character like Mauli won't execute ever in their life.

😂😂 exactly baacho tak jane ki naubat hi nahi aayegi.

Ofcourse nahi hone wala hai it is just for fun😁 though i have seen a chemistry between golu and rohit 🙈

🤣🤣 Haan sach me khud hi aayenge dhundte hue manane phir

Wahi to kar hi kya lenge aakhir me🤷‍♀️

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

He's been vibing on that song from the confession day itself 🤭🤭.

Disgusting couple ko apne alawa kisi aur ki nhi padi usne sirf apne pati ka hi bola hoga.

All those r gem in comparison to these idiots. Pehle oblivious andhe the jo Rauli chemistry dikhti nhi thi aur ab mahamurkh hai jo dekhle bhi unke against ja rhe hai.

This scenario is quite possible but I doubt they'll focus on Guddi cos wo to eid ka chand ban gyi hai. But if they do then it'll actually be good.

Divya I posted some more BTS do check it out phirse ur ID was inactive so couldn't tag u

Replying for two of your posts in one due to the lack of number of posts I have😅

For previous one,

Yes sorted bhaiya, ek do line se kuch nahi hoga. Dono bhaiyo aur do bahuraniyo ko baitha ke sunaye achche se aur samjhaye ki who is actually wrong here. Rahul to door ki baat hai at least mini golu se hi start karein. Aur kuch nahi to apne bete se hi seekh le, wo to ye bhi nahi dekhta ki parents sahi hain ya galat, bas bhidne ka mauka chahiye🤣🤣🤣😆

Yes he is acting like bhishma right now

For this one,

Yeah right keep on vibing

No doubt about disgusting people

Wahi to even golu and Mini how surprised they were... Kaise hi pata hoga is breaking news ka they were busy in hyping Rahul Rati relation. Khair bacche hain inse kya expect karna extra dimag lagane ka, dimag hai inke paas wahi kaafi hai

Ha eid ka chand to hai agar kuch soch ke uske dumb banaya tabhi such kind of track is possible. Otherwise children are always a bonus point for shows with their talkative and mischievous nature. But here they can not make much use of her except for Vicky's revelation.

Yeah i have checked out. No probs i will keep checking the thread myself to get updated. Don't worry for tagging again and again❤️

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

All in all Rauli should pull out another Majanta and flee from this house get eloped live in Mumbai or London for 24 years doing their respective work and grow their family and then if they want come back to NWG fir dekhte kya hi kar lete hai ye sab faltu log.Tab tak khud hi sadte rehne do inhe uss ghar mein.

Yeah i too suggested this, the history repeats thing. But considering the present scenario , koi bhi ye hone nahi dega😓

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Are I'm all in for it. The moment Rahul mentioned eloping I was dancing in my mind aur Rahul se ye expected bhi tha after all the faltu ka drama he witnessed from his good for nthg parents & dadi bro 🤣😂. He was so pissed off hearing SS Devi's nuisance ki agr wo elopement suggest nhi krta to I would've been shocked. But it's Rahul & he never disappoints 😎😎. Rauli in their happy paradise sunke hi kitna accha lag rha hai 😍😍. These NWG ppl definitely deserve this.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yeah i agree ummeed to nahi hi honi chahiye. I think they will keep manofying family only or ultimately come up with some crazy idea to make them realize their fault. Idea like Bhagna to itv and a character like Mauli won't execute ever in their life.

😂😂 exactly baacho tak jane ki naubat hi nahi aayegi.

Ofcourse nahi hone wala hai it is just for fun😁 though i have seen a chemistry between golu and rohit 🙈

🤣🤣 Haan sach me khud hi aayenge dhundte hue manane phir

Wahi to kar hi kya lenge aakhir me🤷‍♀️

Bhagna is very much possible but yeah uske liye Mauli ke sabr ka baandh tootna hoga. 😂🤣

Rohit & Golu have same bro wali chemistry like Rahul Rohit. Where the hell is Rohit now uske partner ki life ki aisi ki taisi hui padi hai & he's nowhere to be seen.

Maja ayega Aisa hua to it'll be karmic justice for these ppl.

Kuch nhi kr payenge.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Yahi ek raasta hai🤣🤣