Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yes yaar Manoj was really good in stating facts. Agar sach me koi unch neech ho hi jaye tab kya kar lenge ye log๐Ÿคฃ and I liked very much when rahul said, " talak ke itne khilaaf hain to ahadi ke baad humara talak to nahi hi karwayenge"๐Ÿคญ he is great as always.

I also mentioned that these random people should form a team and share how they have already accepted rauli as couple but their own family is literally blind to it.

I loved Manoj stating facts. Rahul as always was clear, on point & crisp. Mr. Smartie fr. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Random ppl rock & NWG members except Rauli & some r waste ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Arey Vish aaj itna bada review kyu likha hai aaj toh khali Rauli moments they na episode mein aur bhi kuch tha kya mujhe toh nahi dikha shayad woh itne jyaada important nahi honge fir.(Notable mention to Manoj as well done really good today again)

Thanks for your update I only watched Rauli moments which was great and didn't watch any other scenes as it were ramblings of illiterate people filled with illogical and baba Adam wale zaamane ki soch.

Rauli moment ko hi highlight kiya hai baki was my rant in the brackets ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Totally agreed. Only I know maine kaise jhela un anpad gawaro ki bakwas.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Agreed at all points

Wahi to kabhi baith ke khud ke kaye hue rishte dekhein tab to but yes in reality also people mostly opposes intercaste or love marriages as their younger siblings will to be inspired by it and will want to do the same. It has happened in my family so I can relate with it but yes I am nowhere in support of such degraded soch.

Are ghar me matlab mere ghar me thoda uncomfortable ho jata hai romantic moments so I am unable to enjoy it thoroughly ๐Ÿ˜… for the show it is of course a must to have a plenty of leads moment

Yeah her words aatma tan man saaf suthra kora kachra were so embarrassing and then she was behaving like she still cares for Mauli and want to see hee settled with another divorcee๐Ÿ˜ manisha ki bhi shadi aise hi kisi insaan se karani thi na jiska rishta to toota ho at least .. Ek image to usne bhi gunda uncle ke liye banayi hogi na pahle apne man me

Yes better to ignore him. He is as worthless as his talks

One like for such random people ๐Ÿ˜

Agar ye aurat introspection kr legi na to iski sari hekdi nikal jaegi aur khudpe sharam ayegi ise. Isliye nhi kregi. Any love marriage or intercaste marriage shouldn't be a problem until smthg is wrong with the person's character or behaviour or there r compatibility issues. I mean that's my pov.

I didn't even pay attention to whatever that disgusting woman said to Mauli but glad our girl stood up boldly & gave it back to her.

Ignore all the characters of that madhouse except for Rauli, cutie chachi & Manoj.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The episode begins with Rahul standing upto disgusting couple & Disgusting uncle slapping him. Disgusting aunty says she'll kill herself if Rahul doesn't let go of his wish to marry Mauli ( shut up u b***h๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก). Rahul is shocked. Scene changes to the breakfast table Clown as usual throws tantrum & leaves without having breakfast. Mrs. Clown starts spewing rubbish about how all of this is affecting her good for nthg husband ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Enters sorted bhaiya & says what wrong has Mauli done ( good to have u back sorted bhaiya๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Sadu chachu too starts his rubbish but Cutie Chachi speaks up very meekly though & is overpowered by Sadu chachu & insecure Swara who asks Mrs. Furniture to explain Mauli & if she can't she (Swara) will. All of this is heard by Mauli & Sabha samapt devi. Mauli in the room crying enters Mrs. Furniture & starts speaking more rubbish & dissuading Mauli but she's unaffected & stands firm in her love. This is heard by Manoj & our boy ( who's as usual super proud of his girl ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Manoj takes Rauli to Sabha samapt Devi & tries to convince her all in vain. Bheegi billi dadu too enters & shows his support against Rauli ( another stupid scene though Manoj's points were totally valid good improvement Manoj ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘). Rahul pissed off hearing the convo (us Rahul us). Everyone dismisses.

Rauli at the terrace Rahul says he has solution for this problem lets run away & get married ( as expected out Mr. Smartie is always on point ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Mauli still adamant on convincing the family pissing Rahul off more & he says how can she consider all of these ppl her own when they don't ( on point again Mr. Smartie ๐Ÿ‘). Mauli says they too consider them as their own hence they're affected Rahul is rightfully irritated with her overt positivity ( us Rahul us). Mauli says if they run away bacchon ko kya sunaenge Rahul says "yahan shadi atki padi hai tumhe baccho ki padi hai". ( Can these 2 get any cuter discussing kids already r we ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ). Rahul says he just wants to get married to her ASAP she asks why he says will she let him kiss her before marriage ( Mr. Smartie bahut tez ho rhe ho ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ). She says give her atleast a chance to convince the family he gets irritated & about to leave Mauli gives a flying kiss he again catches it & says this is not enough comes near her (O Mahi in the BG) & gives a forehead kiss ( I'm blushing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜).

Dinner time Manoj & disgusting uncle absent from the dinner table & Sabha samapt Devi calls them. Faltu ka Tashan between both the brothers on dinner table ( I'm not interested in this nonsense ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ). Rauli passing each other looks all the while.

After sometime Mauli takes dinner for SS Devi who throws tantrums & Mauli tries to explain herself. Enters disgusting woman & taunts Mauli who explains her stance & asks what's wrong & disgusting woman utters more rubbish ( I don't even want to remember that ye aurat sach me gawar hi hai ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก). Mauli still firm in her love (proud of u girl). Episode ends.

Precap: Vat savitri celebration Mauli ties her Dupatta on Rahul's hand & a random aunty blesses them ( Random log hi inke pyar ko samajhte hai). SS devi asks disgusting uncle to send Rahul to London to keep Rauli apart ( stop with your faltu plans budhiya ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)

Faltu episode filled with faltu baatein. Manoj's points in support of Rauli were nice & ofc Rauli terrace scene which were the only watchable parts of the episode. Disgusting woman ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎnow I'm damn sure Rahul iska beta nhi hai I mean how cheap can she get ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.Do share ur thoughts guys.

Thanks for the update Vishsmiley31

I'm not going to watch it... These stupid aunties of NWG are such disgusting women...

Mauli nahi ye log hai SS Devi ke parchaiyan.๐Ÿ˜ก

Sach me disappointed with bade Dadu. He just wanted his family united uske baad Mauli has no value for him.

All these persons of NWG deserve only people like Vicky, shurpanaka and Amit Bansal. They don't deserve a pure soul like Mauli.

And lastly, I'm glad that Manoj is standing his ground.

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 months ago
Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Kya hi faltu episode tha yaar.

I don't agree with Manoj taking Rauli to SS devi. See Manoj knows is budhiya ki thinking kaisi hai yet uske paas leke gaya aur uski faltu ki soch aur far sightedness ka lecture sunna pada. Ye koi far sightedness nhi hai bas iski dakhiyanusi soch hai. Jisko ye har baar Naya garnishing deke pesh kr deti hai. Glad the youngsters already know what's right & wrong.

Rauli r getting cuter day by day. Aaj to forehead kiss bhi ho gya ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Exactly kudos to Mauli for giving it back to disgusting woman. Who the hell thinks like she said. Is this woman fr. Pathetic mentality. She can't be Rahul's mother. Rauli should elope, get married & never come back.

SS devi & her weird logics. She really thinks Rahul aise hi chala jayega. Wo jayega to Mauli ko saath leke jayega & as u said kbhi inki shakal nhi dekhega. He's already very pissed off these ppl r triggering him very bad which is definitely gonna result in Rauli eloping I guess.

Bheegi billi dadu can go to hell.

And for more on the random aunty we've to wait till tomorrow.

You are right but Manoj knows ki inki marji ke bina kuch nahi hone wala hai aur usne Mauli ko bhi to aise hi train kiya hai ki bina bado ki marzi ke kuch karna sahi nahi hai. Halanki wo ye sikhana bhool gaya ki agr jyada drama kare ghar wale to bina daayein baayein dekhe 24 saal ke liye phurr ho jana chahiye๐Ÿคญ and then they can in turn train their child to take responsibility of uniting families by telling their tragic stories. And this can continue for generations till the Mehndi ka ped withers away totally or actually starts talking out loud(as some of you suggested๐Ÿ˜†)

I hope one of the youngsters opt for sam sex marriage and then we would see how they are gonna blame Rauli for this๐Ÿคฃ. Rauli arr crossing the limits of being cute, there is no doubt about that.

Eloping is alright lekin come back to karna padega tabhi to inki shaklein dekhne layak hongi or may they can just leave in K3G style.

SS devi and bheegi billi let use them all of their brain we all know what the end result is going to be.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

I'm not going to watch it... These stupid aunties of NWG are such disgusting women...

Sach me disappointed with bade Dadu. He just wanted his family united uske baad Mauli has no value for him.

All these persons of NWG deserve only people like Vicky, shurpanaka and Amit Bansal. They don't deserve a pure soul like Mauli.

Exactly my views.

Don't know how they are able to switch sides and change opinions so easily. Look at Swara she has all forgotten what she did to them Swara and how Mauli comforted her and yesterday she again showed her true colors. Khair she is double sided from day 1. Kya hi kar sakte hain.

Bade dadu jus proving his selfishness and good for nothing personality.

You forgot to mention Rati๐Ÿ™ˆ but yes they deserve such people only but it will be their sons and daughters who will have to suffer. Inka kya hi jayega bol denge shadi hui hai to kaise bhi nibhana hi hoga๐Ÿ˜ข

Everyone is glad for Manoj babu๐Ÿ˜

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Agar ye aurat introspection kr legi na to iski sari hekdi nikal jaegi aur khudpe sharam ayegi ise. Isliye nhi kregi. Any love marriage or intercaste marriage shouldn't be a problem until smthg is wrong with the person's character or behaviour or there r compatibility issues. I mean that's my pov.

I didn't even pay attention to whatever that disgusting woman said to Mauli but glad our girl stood up boldly & gave it back to her.

Ignore all the characters of that madhouse except for Rauli, cutie chachi & Manoj.

Nah koi introspection nahi hone wala hai inse.. thank you for saying it I too think love and intercaste marriages shouldn't be a problem as long as both the partners are genuinely into that relationship.

Yeah she don't even deserves any attention nowadays. Mauli is becoming fire day by day.

Yess sorted bhaiya can be on the list but firstly he will have to start speaking aloud. Ghar ka bada beta hai kuch to command le apne hatho me. Agar parents galat ho to unse bhi ladna padta hai, kuch to dekh ke seekh lein 3rd gen se. It's not good to be quite when he can clearly differentiate between right and wrong.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Better not wrna sirf dimag kharab hoga. Rauli scene dekh lena they had a forehead kiss & the scene was cute so don't miss that.

Agreed ye tribahus hi SS devi ki parchai hai Rahul my boy u were wrong for the first time. Koi na ladka samajhdar hai jaldi hi ye bhi bolega ki ye family meri Mauli ko deserve hi nhi krti. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

That bheegi billi dadu too is selfish & a hypocrite like his pyari biwi ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Exactly these ppl need & deserve ppl like useless Vicky, shurpanakha, Gunda uncle, douchebag Manas & disgusting woman ki fav DN.

Rauli deserve better than this ghatiya pichdi family.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

You are right but Manoj knows ki inki marji ke bina kuch nahi hone wala hai aur usne Mauli ko bhi to aise hi train kiya hai ki bina bado ki marzi ke kuch karna sahi nahi hai. Halanki wo ye sikhana bhool gaya ki agr jyada drama kare ghar wale to bina daayein baayein dekhe 24 saal ke liye phurr ho jana chahiye๐Ÿคญ and then they can in turn train their child to take responsibility of uniting families by telling their tragic stories. And this can continue for generations till the Mehndi ka ped withers away totally or actually starts talking out loud(as some of you suggested๐Ÿ˜†)

I hope one of the youngsters opt for sam sex marriage and then we would see how they are gonna blame Rauli for this๐Ÿคฃ. Rauli arr crossing the limits of being cute, there is no doubt about that.

Eloping is alright lekin come back to karna padega tabhi to inki shaklein dekhne layak hongi or may they can just leave in K3G style.

SS devi and bheegi billi let use them all of their brain we all know what the end result is going to be.

Manoj taking stand is good but SS devi se koi umeed nhi rkhni chahiye especially after his own experience. Mauli ko bhi aise hi train kiya hai u r right but aise logo ke liye ye faltu training nhi Rahul ka idea hi shi hai. Shadi ho jayegi to kya ukhad lenge ye log. Mauli should seriously consider what Rahul is saying cos that's the best thing to do.

Rauli itne dumb nhi ki apne baccho pe ye responsibility daal denge. Atleast Rahul to nhi krega aur bacche kya unse pehle Mauli khud khadi ho jayegi phirse inko manane ke liye. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Same sex marriage it will actually be a nice tamacha on SS Devi's face but we know Aisa kuch hoga nhi ITV haina.

Are koi jarurat nhi comeback krne ki ye dono Ghar se bahar niklenge to hi in NWG walo ki halat kharab ho jaegi tik nhi paenge to khud Rauli ko manane jayenge.

Yeah jo bhi planning plotting Krna hai kr le ultimately Ramji is on Rauli's side to kuch bhi bigdega unka.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Exactly my views.

Don't know how they are able to switch sides and change opinions so easily. Look at Swara she has all forgotten what she did to them Swara and how Mauli comforted her and yesterday she again showed her true colors. Khair she is double sided from day 1. Kya hi kar sakte hain.

Bade dadu jus proving his selfishness and good for nothing personality.

You forgot to mention Rati๐Ÿ™ˆ but yes they deserve such people only but it will be their sons and daughters who will have to suffer. Inka kya hi jayega bol denge shadi hui hai to kaise bhi nibhana hi hoga๐Ÿ˜ข

Everyone is glad for Manoj babu๐Ÿ˜

Everyone from that madhouse is double faced only except for a few.

Bheegi billi dadu is coming across as annoying as his biwi.

Whi to ye log bol denge nibhana padega pr padega to humara bechara Rahul ne us pagal DN ke saath. Isliye wo pehle se hi clear hai ki use kya chahiye ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Yup everyone is.