Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ok guys no promo today I wonder itna kya bura hai episode me ki ek bhi promo nhi diya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Ab to dekh hi chuke hain ki kya bura tha

I support Manoj for going to Ss devi as it was confirmed from the dinner scene ki agar wo Haan kar de to ye log man maar ke to maar ke shadi karayenge bhi aur usme nachenge bhi. So far sighted Ss devi believes that the 3 youngsters will soon be following their elder's suit... unko kya pata humne to mini se shuruwaat bhi kar di hai inko bhadkane ki๐Ÿ˜. Bol to aise rahe jaise khud to kitne achche rishte dhund ke late hain apne baccho ke liye๐Ÿ˜‘ though this fear of social elders is real and stupid at the same time ki family me galat example na set ho jaaye.

Can't comment on RauLi moments as in my family even a simple romantic moment like eyelock becomes uncomfortable for us๐Ÿ™ˆ but their cute chedchad and nok jhok are a treat for all of us๐Ÿ˜ aur ye samdhiyo ko to mauka chahiye tashan dikhane ka Rauli to bas excuse hai and Tanvi jab Manoj ko khana dena hi nahi tha to bulane kaha gayi thi.

Kudos to Mauli for giving it back to Tanvi ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š I love her brave girlโค๏ธ even the negative people are better than such hypocrites... I don't want Rauli to forgive her so easily after they consent to their marriage, ya shadi uski marzi ke khilaf hi ho to achcha hai

And they want to send Rahul away from Mauli since his fight with Manas for her... Wo kahi gaya to aayega bhi nahi inko apne bete ka jara sa bhi nature nahi pata

But the villain of the epi for me was Bheegi billi dadu.. it was you Mr. Who went behind Mauli begging her to reunite the family so that your last wish could be fulfilled. Jiski wajah se jaise taise parivaar juda usi ko bahar nikaalne me lage hain. Bolne me sharam bhi nahi aati inko.. disgusting people๐Ÿ˜

We are with you vat savitri ke time wali aunty ji.. welcome to the predictor committee of Rauli's happy married life.. already a lot of people has done that in the show๐Ÿคญ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

RaULI scenes ke alawa everything was boring and unbearable. Hated the episode smiley11smiley11

Rahul ka bhaag jaane wala idea best hai smiley36

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Rahul standing upto disgusting couple & Disgusting uncle slapping him. Disgusting aunty says she'll kill herself if Rahul doesn't let go of his wish to marry Mauli ( shut up u b***h๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก). Rahul is shocked. Scene changes to the breakfast table Clown as usual throws tantrum & leaves without having breakfast. Mrs. Clown starts spewing rubbish about how all of this is affecting her good for nthg husband ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Enters sorted bhaiya & says what wrong has Mauli done ( good to have u back sorted bhaiya๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Sadu chachu too starts his rubbish but Cutie Chachi speaks up very meekly though & is overpowered by Sadu chachu & insecure Swara who asks Mrs. Furniture to explain Mauli & if she can't she (Swara) will. All of this is heard by Mauli & Sabha samapt devi. Mauli in the room crying enters Mrs. Furniture & starts speaking more rubbish & dissuading Mauli but she's unaffected & stands firm in her love. This is heard by Manoj & our boy ( who's as usual super proud of his girl ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Manoj takes Rauli to Sabha samapt Devi & tries to convince her all in vain. Bheegi billi dadu too enters & shows his support against Rauli ( another stupid scene though Manoj's points were totally valid good improvement Manoj ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘). Rahul pissed off hearing the convo (us Rahul us). Everyone dismisses.

Rauli at the terrace Rahul says he has solution for this problem lets run away & get married ( as expected out Mr. Smartie is always on point ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Mauli still adamant on convincing the family pissing Rahul off more & he says how can she consider all of these ppl her own when they don't ( on point again Mr. Smartie ๐Ÿ‘). Mauli says they too consider them as their own hence they're affected Rahul is rightfully irritated with her overt positivity ( us Rahul us). Mauli says if they run away bacchon ko kya sunaenge Rahul says "yahan shadi atki padi hai tumhe baccho ki padi hai". ( Can these 2 get any cuter discussing kids already r we ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ). Rahul says he just wants to get married to her ASAP she asks why he says will she let him kiss her before marriage ( Mr. Smartie bahut tez ho rhe ho ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ). She says give her atleast a chance to convince the family he gets irritated & about to leave Mauli gives a flying kiss he again catches it & says this is not enough comes near her (O Mahi in the BG) & gives a forehead kiss ( I'm blushing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜).

Dinner time Manoj & disgusting uncle absent from the dinner table & Sabha samapt Devi calls them. Faltu ka Tashan between both the brothers on dinner table ( I'm not interested in this nonsense ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ). Rauli passing each other looks all the while.

After sometime Mauli takes dinner for SS Devi who throws tantrums & Mauli tries to explain herself. Enters disgusting woman & taunts Mauli who explains her stance & asks what's wrong & disgusting woman utters more rubbish ( I don't even want to remember that ye aurat sach me gawar hi hai ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก). Mauli still firm in her love (proud of u girl). Episode ends.

Precap: Vat savitri celebration Mauli ties her Dupatta on Rahul's hand & a random aunty blesses them ( Random log hi inke pyar ko samajhte hai). SS devi asks disgusting uncle to send Rahul to London to keep Rauli apart ( stop with your faltu plans budhiya ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)

Faltu episode filled with faltu baatein. Manoj's points in support of Rauli were nice & ofc Rauli terrace scene which were the only watchable parts of the episode. Disgusting woman ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎnow I'm damn sure Rahul iska beta nhi hai I mean how cheap can she get ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.Do share ur thoughts guys.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Divya294

I support Manoj for going to Ss devi as it was confirmed from the dinner scene ki agar wo Haan kar de to ye log man maar ke to maar ke shadi karayenge bhi aur usme nachenge bhi. So far sighted Ss devi believes that the 3 youngsters will soon be following their elder's suit... unko kya pata humne to mini se shuruwaat bhi kar di hai inko bhadkane ki๐Ÿ˜. Bol to aise rahe jaise khud to kitne achche rishte dhund ke late hain apne baccho ke liye๐Ÿ˜‘ though this fear of social elders is real and stupid at the same time ki family me galat example na set ho jaaye.

Can't comment on RauLi moments as in my family even a simple romantic moment like eyelock becomes uncomfortable for us๐Ÿ™ˆ but their cute chedchad and nok jhok are a treat for all of us๐Ÿ˜ aur ye samdhiyo ko to mauka chahiye tashan dikhane ka Rauli to bas excuse hai and Tanvi jab Manoj ko khana dena hi nahi tha to bulane kaha gayi thi.

Kudos to Mauli for giving it back to Tanvi ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š I love her brave girlโค๏ธ even the negative people are better than such hypocrites... I don't want Rauli to forgive her so easily after they consent to their marriage, ya shadi uski marzi ke khilaf hi ho to achcha hai

And they want to send Rahul away from Mauli since his fight with Manas for her... Wo kahi gaya to aayega bhi nahi inko apne bete ka jara sa bhi nature nahi pata

But the villain of the epi for me was Bheegi billi dadu.. it was you Mr. Who went behind Mauli begging her to reunite the family so that your last wish could be fulfilled. Jiski wajah se jaise taise parivaar juda usi ko bahar nikaalne me lage hain. Bolne me sharam bhi nahi aati inko.. disgusting people๐Ÿ˜

We are with you vat savitri ke time wali aunty ji.. welcome to the predictor committee of Rauli's happy married life.. already a lot of people has done that in the show๐Ÿคญ

Loved your review and agreed another frustrating and puraani soch wala episode

SS devi is trying so hard to become dictator but nah koi bhaav nahi deta budiya tujhpe aur iska far sightness bas iske hi dimag mein hai aur kya hi galat example set ho raha hai jisse pyaar karo usse rishta jodna and ultimately shaadi mein kaisi sharm ulta youngsters toh inspire hona chahiye and agreed SS devi jaise khud toh 36 gun wale ladke laati hai na doond ke.

Ghar mein jo bhi chal raha ho Rauli moments nahi rukni chahiye and Rahul is growing naughtier day by day and I am loving it.Agreed with Rahul's idea of bhaag jaana ye kar bhi deta lekin Mauli ne rok liya and sadiyon ka nokjhok itna childish lag raha tha kya bolu and I think Tanvi was only talked about Vijay ko bulaane gayi thi.

Inko abhi kitna hi give back karlo inke kuch alle palle nahi padne wala and agreed Mauli did talk back very boldly but at this point its just like bhais ke aage been bajana.And what a modern soch by Tanvi talking about mann ki shuddhta tan ki safaai and what not really futuristic thought by her aisa lag raha kuch naya sikhne ko mila aaj.

Didn't watch dadu wala part and frankly kon dekhta isko waise bhi ignore him yeh situation ke hisaab se palti maarta rehta.

Iss show mein random logo ne like auntyji today played a bigger role and given important scenes than whole MWG (except Rauli).

So many illogical scenes and reasoning in today's episode that's why only watched Rauli moment and other scenes were meh ๐Ÿ˜‘.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

The episode begins with Rahul standing upto disgusting couple & Disgusting uncle slapping him. Disgusting aunty says she'll kill herself if Rahul doesn't let go of his wish to marry Mauli ( shut up u b***h๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก). Rahul is shocked. Scene changes to the breakfast table Clown as usual throws tantrum & leaves without having breakfast. Mrs. Clown starts spewing rubbish about how all of this is affecting her good for nthg husband ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Enters sorted bhaiya & says what wrong has Mauli done ( good to have u back sorted bhaiya๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Sadu chachu too starts his rubbish but Cutie Chachi speaks up very meekly though & is overpowered by Sadu chachu & insecure Swara who asks Mrs. Furniture to explain Mauli & if she can't she (Swara) will. All of this is heard by Mauli & Sabha samapt devi. Mauli in the room crying enters Mrs. Furniture & starts speaking more rubbish & dissuading Mauli but she's unaffected & stands firm in her love. This is heard by Manoj & our boy ( who's as usual super proud of his girl ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Manoj takes Rauli to Sabha samapt Devi & tries to convince her all in vain. Bheegi billi dadu too enters & shows his support against Rauli ( another stupid scene though Manoj's points were totally valid good improvement Manoj ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘). Rahul pissed off hearing the convo (us Rahul us). Everyone dismisses.

Rauli at the terrace Rahul says he has solution for this problem lets run away & get married ( as expected out Mr. Smartie is always on point ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Mauli still adamant on convincing the family pissing Rahul off more & he says how can she consider all of these ppl her own when they don't ( on point again Mr. Smartie ๐Ÿ‘). Mauli says they too consider them as their own hence they're affected Rahul is rightfully irritated with her overt positivity ( us Rahul us). Mauli says if they run away bacchon ko kya sunaenge Rahul says "yahan shadi atki padi hai tumhe baccho ki padi hai". ( Can these 2 get any cuter discussing kids already r we ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ). Rahul says he just wants to get married to her ASAP she asks why he says will she let him kiss her before marriage ( Mr. Smartie bahut tez ho rhe ho ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ). She says give her atleast a chance to convince the family he gets irritated & about to leave Mauli gives a flying kiss he again catches it & says this is not enough comes near her & gives a forehead kiss ( I'm blushing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜).

Dinner time Manoj & disgusting uncle absent from the dinner table & Sabha samapt Devi calls them. Faltu ka Tashan between both the brothers on dinner table ( I'm not interested in this nonsense ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ). Rauli passing each other looks all the while.

After sometime Mauli takes dinner for SS Devi who throws tantrums & Mauli tries to explain herself. Enters disgusting woman & taunts Mauli who explains her stance & asks what's wrong & disgusting woman utters more rubbish ( I don't even want to remember that ye aurat sach me gawar hi hai ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก). Mauli still firm in her love (proud of u girl). Episode ends.

Precap: Vat savitri celebration Mauli ties her Dupatta on Rahul's hand & a random aunty blesses them ( Random log hi inke pyar ko samajhte hai). SS devi asks disgusting uncle to send Rahul to London to keep Rauli apart ( stop with your faltu plans budhiya ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)

Faltu episode filled with faltu baatein. Manoj's points in support of Rauli were nice & ofc Rauli terrace scene which were the only watchable parts of the episode. Disgusting woman ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎnow I'm damn sure Rahul iska beta nhi hai I mean how cheap can she get ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.Do share ur thoughts guys.

Yes yaar Manoj was really good in stating facts. Agar sach me koi unch neech ho hi jaye tab kya kar lenge ye log๐Ÿคฃ and I liked very much when rahul said, " talak ke itne khilaaf hain to ahadi ke baad humara talak to nahi hi karwayenge"๐Ÿคญ he is great as always.

I also mentioned that these random people should form a team and share how they have already accepted rauli as couple but their own family is literally blind to it.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Rauli at the terrace Rahul says he has solution for this problem lets run away & get married ( as expected out Mr. Smartie is always on point ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Mauli still adamant on convincing the family pissing Rahul off more & he says how can she consider all of these ppl her own when they don't ( on point again Mr. Smartie ๐Ÿ‘). Mauli says they too consider them as their own hence they're affected Rahul is rightfully irritated with her overt positivity ( us Rahul us). Mauli says if they run away bacchon ko kya sunaenge Rahul says "yahan shadi atki padi hai tumhe baccho ki padi hai". ( Can these 2 get any cuter discussing kids already r we ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ). Rahul says he just wants to get married to her ASAP she asks why he says will she let him kiss her before marriage ( Mr. Smartie bahut tez ho rhe ho ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ). She says give her atleast a chance to convince the family he gets irritated & about to leave Mauli gives a flying kiss he again catches it & says this is not enough comes near her & gives a forehead kiss ( I'm blushing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜).

Arey Vish aaj itna bada review kyu likha hai aaj toh khali Rauli moments they na episode mein aur bhi kuch tha kya mujhe toh nahi dikha shayad woh itne jyaada important nahi honge fir.(Notable mention to Manoj as well done really good today again)

Thanks for your update I only watched Rauli moments which was great and didn't watch any other scenes as it were ramblings of illiterate people filled with illogical and baba Adam wale zaamane ki soch.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

SS devi is trying so hard to become dictator but nah koi bhaav nahi deta budiya tujhpe aur iska far sightness bas iske hi dimag mein hai aur kya hi galat example set ho raha hai jisse pyaar karo usse rishta jodna and ultimately shaadi mein kaisi sharm ulta youngsters toh inspire hona chahiye and agreed SS devi jaise khud toh 36 gun wale ladke laati hai na doond ke.

Ghar mein jo bhi chal raha ho Rauli moments nahi rukni chahiye and Rahul is growing naughtier day by day and I am loving it.Agreed with Rahul's idea of bhaag jaana ye kar bhi deta lekin Mauli ne rok liya and sadiyon ka nokjhok itna childish lag raha tha kya bolu and I think Tanvi was only talked about Vijay ko bulaane gayi thi.

Inko abhi kitna hi give back karlo inke kuch alle palle nahi padne wala and agreed Mauli did talk back very boldly but at this point its just like bhais ke aage been bajana.And what a modern soch by Tanvi talking about mann ki shuddhta tan ki safaai and what not really futuristic thought by her aisa lag raha kuch naya sikhne ko mila aaj.

Didn't watch dadu wala part and frankly kon dekhta isko waise bhi ignore him yeh situation ke hisaab se palti maarta rehta.

Iss show mein random logo ne like auntyji today played a bigger role and given important scenes than whole MWG (except Rauli).

So many illogical scenes and reasoning in today's episode that's why only watched Rauli moment and other scenes were meh ๐Ÿ˜‘.

Agreed at all points

Wahi to kabhi baith ke khud ke kaye hue rishte dekhein tab to but yes in reality also people mostly opposes intercaste or love marriages as their younger siblings will to be inspired by it and will want to do the same. It has happened in my family so I can relate with it but yes I am nowhere in support of such degraded soch.

Are ghar me matlab mere ghar me thoda uncomfortable ho jata hai romantic moments so I am unable to enjoy it thoroughly ๐Ÿ˜… for the show it is of course a must to have a plenty of leads moment

Yeah her words aatma tan man saaf suthra kora kachra were so embarrassing and then she was behaving like she still cares for Mauli and want to see hee settled with another divorcee๐Ÿ˜ manisha ki bhi shadi aise hi kisi insaan se karani thi na jiska rishta to toota ho at least .. Ek image to usne bhi gunda uncle ke liye banayi hogi na pahle apne man me

Yes better to ignore him. He is as worthless as his talks

One like for such random people ๐Ÿ˜

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Kya hi faltu episode tha yaar.

I don't agree with Manoj taking Rauli to SS devi. See Manoj knows is budhiya ki thinking kaisi hai yet uske paas leke gaya aur uski faltu ki soch aur far sightedness ka lecture sunna pada. Ye koi far sightedness nhi hai bas iski dakhiyanusi soch hai. Jisko ye har baar Naya garnishing deke pesh kr deti hai. Glad the youngsters already know what's right & wrong.

Rauli r getting cuter day by day. Aaj to forehead kiss bhi ho gya ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Exactly kudos to Mauli for giving it back to disgusting woman. Who the hell thinks like she said. Is this woman fr. Pathetic mentality. She can't be Rahul's mother. Rauli should elope, get married & never come back.

SS devi & her weird logics. She really thinks Rahul aise hi chala jayega. Wo jayega to Mauli ko saath leke jayega & as u said kbhi inki shakal nhi dekhega. He's already very pissed off these ppl r triggering him very bad which is definitely gonna result in Rauli eloping I guess.

Bheegi billi dadu can go to hell.

And for more on the random aunty we've to wait till tomorrow.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

RaULI scenes ke alawa everything was boring and unbearable. Hated the episode smiley11smiley11

Rahul ka bhaag jaane wala idea best hai smiley36

Me too.

I stan Rahul.

#BhaagjaoRauli

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Another ghatiya triggering episode.

SS devi & her bull shit talks ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.

True kitna hi drama chal rha ho Rauli moment nhi rukne chahiye. Rahul is literally behaving like if balma ghode pe yun sawar hai had a face ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ. No complaints I'm loving it totally. I completely stan his idea too. Mauli pls stop being overtly positive & listen to your balma wrna bacche to hone se rhe tumhare in NWG walo ke chakkar me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

I loved Mauli giving it back to Disgusting woman & Mrs. Furniture. Both were so unbearable today disgusting woman thoda jyada. Yup Disgusting woman was talking of her husband only not Manoj.

Exactly is show me Random log hamesha cha jate hai be it judge uncle, wo ashirwad Dene Wale pandit, that bacchi ki maa jiski Mauli ne surgery ki thi, Mauli ki co passenger in the bus & latest addition this random aunty. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

As I've mentioned totally faltu ka episode.

Also hum Mauli ka age calculation kr rhe the Aaj she herself mentioned she's 25. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰