Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Its ok maybe in our discussion about the shows you will like certain serials which will encourage you to watch them just chill most importantly this was created to have fun having discussion while taking a break from MWG for little bit on weekends as it tends to become boring and not much discussion happens.

Exactly we can have a lot of fun discussions. Sirf weekends pe hi nhi baki days pe bhi though I doubt baki din time milega cos MWG aur Rauli ke hi itne discussions hote hai. But we can definitely enjoy 😁😁

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The prank was cute. Rahul ka asar hr kisi pe chadh rha hai NWG me it's good bas uski smartness ka 0.01% bhi aa gya na in logo me to inki zindagi sawar jaegi πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

DN sune ya na sune popat to uska hona hi hai. Kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ki ye ayi hi London se apna popat Krane ke liye hai πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Exactly it was good that Manoj bought Disgusting couple ka love marriage wala topic too. Yeah he might've felt ditched but then again no one knew about his affair with Mrs. Furniture back then.

Well Mini did compare Mauli with Manisha & it was good but DN wasn't anywhere involved in the convo. The situation here is totally different cos Rahul has already cleared things to her before it's too late & it's her who's being obsessed with him. Manisha's was too late her marriage broke at the altar almost that too the reason was very faltu. So yeah zameen aasmaan ka fark hai dono situations me. Manisha & Mauli comparison was good though.

I can't understand DN's character, the makers needed not turn her into a vamp. It is totally agaisnt what they show her in first episode. Then there is almost no difference between Ashna and Rati, both are against Mauli for their love, the only difference being that one is gold digger while the other is blindly obsessed in her fake love. Aur nashe me to bada bol rahi thi ki rahul se shadi karni hi nahi hai abhi kya ho gaya.

Secondly, Rahul is quite smart as a person, he catches the vibes of people in just 2-3 meetings so he must have an idea after grown up with Rati all along that how messy she is and to what extent she can go for getting him.

Agree about Manoj and Vijay thing.

But for the engagement I somewhat hold Rahul responsible that he should not have exchanged rings at all once he got the realization, he could have told Rati the only that she was right about Mauli and he actually feels for her. At the end koi kitna hi force kar leta use engagement ke liye.

Normally breaking of marriages are a huge setback for girls but it don't applies to her as she is from London where it must not be a big deal and secondly the ceremony was done much privately with even her parents absent from it let alone the extended family and relatives. Though the news if spread of her being engaged is capable of doing a little harm still this possibility is ruled out with DN pretending that she has no problem for it. So yes here the comparison doesn't fit at all.

In logo se bolte hain Rahul ko bhi ek do ghante shadi karwa ke divorce kar ke laayein kya tab kar sakte Rauli shadi πŸ€£πŸ€­πŸ™ˆ

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Are no problem sirf shows hi thodi aur bhi bahut kuch discuss krenge I'm sure u can join in.

Yup other general talk I'll join in

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Is it tab to accha hai maine nhi dekha 😜😜

Haan humne bhi thoda bohot last me chod diya. But we had some good friends in the forum.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

I can't understand DN's character, the makers needed not turn her into a vamp. It is totally agaisnt what they show her in first episode. Then there is almost no difference between Ashna and Rati, both are against Mauli for their love, the only difference being that one is gold digger while the other is blindly obsessed in her fake love. Aur nashe me to bada bol rahi thi ki rahul se shadi karni hi nahi hai abhi kya ho gaya.

Secondly, Rahul is quite smart as a person, he catches the vibes of people in just 2-3 meetings so he must have an idea after grown up with Rati all along that how messy she is and to what extent she can go for getting him.

But for the engagement I somewhat hold Rahul responsible that he should not have exchanged rings at all once he got the realization, he could have told Rati the only that she was right about Mauli and he actually feels for her. At the end koi kitna hi force kar leta use engagement ke liye.

Normally breaking of marriages are a huge setback for girls but it don't applies to her as she is from London where it must not be a big deal and secondly the ceremony was done much privately with even her parents absent from it let alone the extended family and relatives. Though the news if spread of her being engaged is capable of doing a little harm still this possibility is ruled out with DN pretending that she has no problem for it. So yes here the comparison doesn't fit at all.

In logo se bolte hain Rahul ko bhi ek do ghante shadi karwa ke divorce kar ke laayein kya tab kar sakte Rauli shadi πŸ€£πŸ€­πŸ™ˆ

The last part cracked me up...smiley37but makes lot of sense according to TanJay's twisted logic.

Sad si baat ye hai ki if at all Rahul ki samjhaute wali Shaadi Rati se karwa di toh she'll give them all a hellish time...

Koi aur find Karni chahiyesmiley36

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Now that you mentioned about Mini, I am waiting for Mini's track to start too! (With focus on Rauli 😊) The family can go to hell lol. I don't know whether her storyline is over but it would be nice to see her more because rather than cringey Sabha sampt devi. Actually it would be better if the whole family leaves the house except for cute chachi and Manoj.

Yes it will be nice to see Mini's career inclination and Rauli supporting her as a married couple😁 after all what issue they are going to address once Rauli are happily married ?? All the truths are already out.

It will also be a delight to see a good guy for her and especially if Rauli finds one. No expectations can be laid on the two elder generations, it is a well established fact that they chose absolutely nothing worth suitors for their children,be it Amit Bansal, Vicky, Manas or RatiπŸ˜“

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

There is nthg to understand in her character. No substance nthg. Mujhe to first episode se hi wo thik nhi lgi thi & it was kinda obvious she doesn't love him it's just obsession. Wrna aise London se muh uthake nhi aati.

Rahul is smart totally agreed. About the engagement yes he shouldn't have done that but come on uski suni kaha kisine wo to day 1 se DN se commitment nhi Krna chahta tha pr disgusting couple ne suni kaha uski jabardasti wo roke ka announcement kr diya aur jab engagement ke liye mana kiya to seriously nhi liya. To he can't be completely blamed. But usne kbhi DN ko false hopes nhi diye the moment usko thodi si clarity mili usne clearly Jake bol diya tha use pr DN me self respect naam ki koi cheez hi nhi hai.

Whatever it is aage Jake agr DN ka aur humiliation hota bhi hai to ye uska hi karma hoga aur mujhe koi sympathy nhi uske liye.

This thought actually crossed my mind too pr nhi engagement aur roka hi kisi aur ke saath dekha nhi gya shadi to bilkul nhi dekh payenge Rahul ki kisi aur ke saath.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

The last part cracked me up...smiley37but makes lot of sense according to TanJay's twisted logic.

Sad si baat ye hai ki if at all Rahul ki samjhaute wali Shaadi Rati se karwa di toh she'll give them all a hellish time...

Koi aur find Karni chahiyesmiley36

Na baba na koi samjhaute wali shadi nhi chahiye Rahul ki faltu ka drama hoga 🀣🀣

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes it will be nice to see Mini's career inclination and Rauli supporting her as a married couple😁 after all what issue they are going to address once Rauli are happily married ?? All the truths are already out.

It will also be a delight to see a good guy for her and especially if Rauli finds one. No expectations can be laid on the two elder generations, it is a well established fact that they chose absolutely nothing worth suitors for their children,be it Amit Bansal, Vicky, Manas or RatiπŸ˜“

I was also wondering...now that RauLi truth is out and after some drama and accepting their love, what more is there ??

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Mini's career with Rauli supporting her. Are inke paas bahut crazy ideas honge kya address Krna hai krke. Koi bhi naya twist le ayenge.

Exactly Rauli should find a guy for Mini kyunki ye 2nd gen ka koi bharosa nhi hai. Rather she can fall in love & Rauli can support her too.