Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Manoj's reaction to Rauli & his acceptance ❤️❤️. Must say he has had a good character development his concerns were on point & once they were clear how happily he accepted their relationship. Him & Rahul pranking Mauli was 🤗🤗

Disgusting couple r 🤮🤮. Ye to DN ke bhi sage nhi hue. The way Tanvi was like kisi se bhi shadi krle pr Mauli se nhi was 😂🤣. Mauli isn't a divorcee. Her marriage is null & void that too within few hours but these ppl & their stupid mentality. They're not even thinking about their own son's feelings.

Youngsters will support Rauli ofc but actively kuch krenge I don't think so. But let's see the writer's can surprise us any day.

Mrs. Furniture was dissuading her from continuing the relationship not exactly asking her to leave as of the BTS. We'll have to see in tomorrow's episode.

Totally agreed.

The prank, their expressions and performance in it was just a treat to watch❤️

Lekin DN bhi to DN hai use ye baar sunai hi nahi di Tanvi ki while I was shocked like hell by this comment of hers.

Also can we praise Manoj for bringing up the secret love marriage of TanJay. I think he must have felt ditched as he supported his love and Vijay fixed his marriage against his wish though it is unclear whether Vijay was aware of his affair or not.

Also shouldn't we praise Minni Golu for comparing Manisha situation with Mauli as her marriage was also fixed and same thing they are ready to do with DN by breaking an almost fixed and official relationship. But they just care about Mauli's few hours relationship.

Mrs. Furniture seems to be a better title than Khubsurat bala for her🤭

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Having talking about all the series we used to watch and idea popped in my mind but I think it would not be possible but just hear me out on this one.

Why don't we create an alternate EDT for reminiscing all our favourite series on weekends especially on Sundays.The idea behind it is see all of us has watched TV series of different channels some may watched more series than others and some may have watched less.So my idea was to bring such all people to one EDT wherein we can discuss such series preferably one series on each weekends (we can poll it out or something).Isse do kaam honge ek toh nostalgia ka nostalgia bhi ho jaaiga aur thoda MWG se break bhi milega and other people get to know about some series they hadn't watched and will probably watch if we discuss that particular series's plot or something coz come on there were some legendary serials back in the day and some of them were ahead of time and would not be possible to recreate them Ofcourse we will also discuss about MWG on weekends woh to chalu ho rehga but it will be fun I guess to reminisce about old times and to have more fun times discussing.

P.s I know this idea is really far fetched bas ek idea aaya tha dimaag mein socha ki bol doon.Pls feel free to share your thoughts and if you don't like it ignore it as well.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to discuss other shows in this forum.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Tujhse hai raabta the one that had Reem & sehban in it? I've heard about it but never watched.

Me too not active on the srimad ramayan forum.

Yes the very same.

Towards the end, it also got butchered badly.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Thanks and it means a lot but we need more people as there's no fun in 2 people and also I have no idea how to begin EDT and all rules etc etc.I just shared the idea which was in my mind and I felt it would not be possible and I don't think there is such an EDT on entire IF personally I haven't find it so I decided why can't we create one not only people of this EDT but also more people in IF can join us there.It would like a big community sort of discussing nostalgic series/shows.

It'll be nice .. and I'll be most silent I guess because I haven't watched any of these shows you guys are talking about😀

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

We can have a chat club for random discussions.smiley36

Mina?

Done!

Word Count: 1

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

It'll be nice .. and I'll be most silent I guess because I haven't watched any of these shows you guys are talking about😀

Its ok maybe in our discussion about the shows you will like certain serials which will encourage you to watch them just chill most importantly this was created to have fun having discussion while taking a break from MWG for little bit on weekends as it tends to become boring and not much discussion happens.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Totally agreed.

The prank, their expressions and performance in it was just a treat to watch❤️

Lekin DN bhi to DN hai use ye baar sunai hi nahi di Tanvi ki while I was shocked like hell by this comment of hers.

Also can we praise Manoj for bringing up the secret love marriage of TanJay. I think he must have felt ditched as he supported his love and Vijay fixed his marriage against his wish though it is unclear whether Vijay was aware of his affair or not.

Also shouldn't we praise Minni Golu for comparing Manisha situation with Mauli as her marriage was also fixed and same thing they are ready to do with DN by breaking an almost fixed and official relationship. But they just care about Mauli's few hours relationship.

Mrs. Furniture seems to be a better title than Khubsurat bala for her🤭

The prank was cute. Rahul ka asar hr kisi pe chadh rha hai NWG me it's good bas uski smartness ka 0.01% bhi aa gya na in logo me to inki zindagi sawar jaegi 🤣😂.

DN sune ya na sune popat to uska hona hi hai. Kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ki ye ayi hi London se apna popat Krane ke liye hai 😂🤣.

Exactly it was good that Manoj bought Disgusting couple ka love marriage wala topic too. Yeah he might've felt ditched but then again no one knew about his affair with Mrs. Furniture back then.

Well Mini did compare Mauli with Manisha & it was good but DN wasn't anywhere involved in the convo. The situation here is totally different cos Rahul has already cleared things to her before it's too late & it's her who's being obsessed with him. Manisha's was too late her marriage broke at the altar almost that too the reason was very faltu. So yeah zameen aasmaan ka fark hai dono situations me. Manisha & Mauli comparison was good though.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Are no problem sirf shows hi thodi aur bhi bahut kuch discuss krenge I'm sure u can join in.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I'm not sure if we're allowed to discuss other shows in this forum.

EDT pe nhi kr sakte pr chat club me we definitely can.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes the very same.

Towards the end, it also got butchered badly.

Is it tab to accha hai maine nhi dekha 😜😜