Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Exactly it would be fun. It won't be an EDT just a simple discussion thread. Vanshaj forum has one I guess where the members discuss all the general stuff.

Yeah agreed and yeah not EDT but DT oh I see but I prefer to create separate one as to not mixup and gives an opportunity for more people to easily find and join as well.

Is Vanshaj good?.I wanted to watch it but thought its just another rich family drama.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

We can have a chat club for random discussions.smiley36

Mina?

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Mina?

Can we?.It would be awesome if its possible.smiley42

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Aptly described. I was also furious when Tanvi started name-calling Mauli. She was absolutely disgusting.

Kya soch rakhti hai ye..😡 Vijay is just a puppet of her.

Both of Rahul's parents have disappointed him. He had them and their thoughts in such high pedestal.... Apne bete ke nazron me khud gur gaye TanJay.

And same, Manoj's positive approach is a welcome change in this silly house which is full of opinionated people..

Loved Mini for raising her voice par uska baap is another chamcha of NWG ke so called pathetic prathas.

Manoj's reaction was no less than a dream expectation from ITV, he accepted all the things so simply and without any questions. His concerns were also on point and very much apt that 1. Is both rahul and mauli each other and 2. If rati has no problem from it even aftrr being engaged to Rahul

Aur yaha dekho TanJay ko chinta hi nahi ki engagement ksisi se hui hai badnaami hogi ya ladki ki family dikkat karegi, all there concern is ki kisi se bhi shadi karo but Mauli se bhi. I don't know why they can't see the unique case of Mauli that she was just married to Manas for a few hours, she should not be considered a divorcee at all amd even if she is it must not make any difference.

Mini was great but let's see do they get some other roles in bringing Rauli together or not.

Btw is it Ajanta whi wants Mauli to leave NWG as shown in one of bts ?? Agar aise hi sudharna tha to bigde hi rahne dete.. Kya fayda hua itna achcha banke😒

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Yeah agreed and yeah not EDT but DT oh I see but I prefer to create separate one as to not mixup and gives an opportunity for more people to easily find and join as well.

Is Vanshaj good?.I wanted to watch it but thought its just another rich family drama.

Exactly it's gonna be fun.

Well vanshaj is different from normal ITV shows but it's been going round and round for quite sometime now. But yeah u can try watching it.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Mina?

Superb idea.

Mina pls do the needful

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Can we?.It would be awesome if its possible.smiley42

Ikr bahut maja ayega 🤩🤩

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Totally share your view on all the shows Vish🤗 even i am not a fan of TMKOC it is just good to watch with family and have fun when you have nothing else to watch, JKR was so messed up till end I have realized it. Barrister babu did a good job to a great extent for me too. I agree with Viren too, StarBharat, SKR had great casting but these two with RadhaKrishna I could never because of the so much fabricated plot and stories. Srimad Ramayan is comparatively Ok from the point of view of sticking to the of story and i think the forum for it too discusses the same thing that how much true is it to the epic and ofcourse the casting and acting of the actors. Yes I will participate in the discussion if any new forum for discussion of some pioneering shows of itv though I have a limited knowledge about most of them😅 Pukaar is coming nice as we used to watch half of its part at the end while waiting for srimad ramayan to begin.
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Manoj's reaction was no less than a dream expectation from ITV, he accepted all the things so simply and without any questions. His concerns were also on point and very much apt that 1. Is both rahul and mauli each other and 2. If rati has no problem from it even aftrr being engaged to Rahul

Aur yaha dekho TanJay ko chinta hi nahi ki engagement ksisi se hui hai badnaami hogi ya ladki ki family dikkat karegi, all there concern is ki kisi se bhi shadi karo but Mauli se bhi. I don't know why they can't see the unique case of Mauli that she was just married to Manas for a few hours, she should not be considered a divorcee at all amd even if she is it must not make any difference.

Mini was great but let's see do they get some other roles in bringing Rauli together or not.

Btw is it Ajanta whi wants Mauli to leave NWG as shown in one of bts ?? Agar aise hi sudharna tha to bigde hi rahne dete.. Kya fayda hua itna achcha banke😒

Manoj's reaction to Rauli & his acceptance ❤️❤️. Must say he has had a good character development his concerns were on point & once they were clear how happily he accepted their relationship. Him & Rahul pranking Mauli was 🤗🤗

Disgusting couple r 🤮🤮. Ye to DN ke bhi sage nhi hue. The way Tanvi was like kisi se bhi shadi krle pr Mauli se nhi was 😂🤣. Mauli isn't a divorcee. Her marriage is null & void that too within few hours but these ppl & their stupid mentality. They're not even thinking about their own son's feelings.

Youngsters will support Rauli ofc but actively kuch krenge I don't think so. But let's see the writer's can surprise us any day.

Mrs. Furniture was dissuading her from continuing the relationship not exactly asking her to leave as of the BTS. We'll have to see in tomorrow's episode.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Totally share your view on all the shows Vish🤗 even i am not a fan of TMKOC it is just good to watch with family and have fun when you have nothing else to watch, JKR was so messed up till end I have realized it. Barrister babu did a good job to a great extent for me too.I agree with Viren too, StarBharat, SKR had great casting but these two with RadhaKrishna I could never because of the so much fabricated plot and stories. Srimad Ramayan is comparatively Ok from the point of view of sticking to the of story and i think the forum for it too discusses the same thing that how much true is it to the epic and ofcourse the casting and acting of the actors.Yes I will participate in the discussion if any new forum for discussion of some pioneering shows of itv though I have a limited knowledge about most of them😅Pukaar is coming nice as we used to watch half of its part at the end while waiting for srimad ramayan to begin.

TMKOC I don't have any words to say about it. JKR started off well the casting was good too but man they messed up with the plot badly. SKR was good RK the whole & sole reason for watching the show was my immense love for Sumedh 😍😍. Or else the plot was really messed up isliye I never cared for plot. I watched for his performance bas. Not exactly a new form just a new thread. Pukaar I have to start with it.