Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Ouh yea definitely. But for me, for some reason the two couples just didn't click with me after a while. I just find that Jeevika was crying literally every episode and Manvi was poking her nose in everyone's business which just made it annoying to watch after while.😒😂

Yeah it could have been great with both sisters and brothers having great bonding but Manvi and Virat ruined the show and the couples chemistry also weared off.I also started to stop watching it midway which I really hate I like to finish the series I am watching.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Dude this is a great idea. We can definitely implement it. A thread where we can discuss everything apart from our discussions on MWG. Shows movies everything.

I'm in for it.

Thanks and it means a lot but we need more people as there's no fun in 2 people and also I have no idea how to begin EDT and all rules etc etc.I just shared the idea which was in my mind and I felt it would not be possible and I don't think there is such an EDT on entire IF personally I haven't find it so I decided why can't we create one not only people of this EDT but also more people in IF can join us there.It would like a big community sort of discussing nostalgic series/shows.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Kya socha tha kya nikle I have ranted enough about Tanjay and I don't have energy to talk about it again.

Manoj approach was like a surprise shock for us uska itna jaldi manna Rauli ke liye and rishta bhi leke jaana cleared all my doubts of him evolving from Dumbnoj to Manoj.We also dedicated him tribute by joining Team Manoj for a day as a mark of our respect and acknowledgement for him.

Agreed it was surprisingly good Minnie and other young guns called out the double standard of this so called modern mindset wala couple but Akshay ka toh hum sabko pata hai no need to detail it out.

I think Vaibhav was right ghar ki poorani pratha ke wajah se hi yeh sab jhagde chal rahe hai aur aage bhi chalte rahenge aur iss sab ka faida abhi DN aur clown uta rahe hai.

Disgusting couple ke bare me jitna rant kre utna kam hai. Are hum kya unka khud ka beta itna disappointed hai unse bechare ki ankhon me aansu aa gye. These NWG ppl deserve to rot in hell for making our babies cry.

Manoj actually has surprised all of us that too very pleasantly. The way he accepted Rauli though being initially sceptical & the way he supported Rauli & will support too is really amazing 😍 😍.

Yeah no use talking about Sadu chachu but nonetheless Golu Mini r already team Rauli nthg can change that.

Ofcourse Clown was right. Anyways jitna ye dono plan krle dono fail hi honge & our Rauli r gonna emerge stronger.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Srimad ramayan ka forum bhi hai??. I thought ramayan ki story toh sabko pata hi hogi

Yup forum hai. Discussions bhi hote hai kafi.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I think it is initial days and it is tough to say it is good or not I for one am liking it so far and I will definitely tell you should give it a try .

Yeah same thoughts Saras and balh went downhill not expected of course.

Arjun I personally would give 5/5 rating even it got downhill too but still it stayed afloat only bcoz of MC aka Arjun like nowadays tmkoc is staying afloat bcoz of Jetha bhai only.But I will truly recommend it to you to check it out if you love crime solving shows.

SKR has my ❤️ I am still rewatching it from time to time and yeah Sujay was playing bharat in that.Agreed casting was spot on with Ashish and Madirakshi playing Ram and Sita. They were too good and scenes were also simple yet grand at some times beautifully depicted similiar goes to Mahabharat as well.

Will try watching pukar then. Though not a fan of Abhishek.

Agreed both saras & balh became intolerable after sometime.

I do love crime thrillers & have heard a lot about Arjun & Shaleen is a good actor. Will check out some day.

Agreed SKR was gold. Mahabharat which one sp one or the old one?

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yeah it could have been great with both sisters and brothers having great bonding but Manvi and Virat ruined the show and the couples chemistry also weared off.I also started to stop watching it midway which I really hate I like to finish the series I am watching.

Virman were good isn't it? I mean I've heard they had a good chemistry. Same here I too like finishing what I've started but my problem is once they butcher the leads especially ML I'm out.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Will try watching pukar then. Though not a fan of Abhishek.

Agreed both saras & balh became intolerable after sometime.

I do love crime thrillers & have heard a lot about Arjun & Shaleen is a good actor. Will check out some day.

Agreed SKR was gold. Mahabharat which one sp one or the old one?

Mahabharat SP one again casting and scenes were dope and beautiful.And loved Krishna gyaan at the end of every episode.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Thanks and it means a lot but we need more people as there's no fun in 2 people and also I have no idea how to begin EDT and all rules etc etc.I just shared the idea which was in my mind and I felt it would not be possible and I don't think there is such an EDT on entire IF personally I haven't find it so I decided why can't we create one not only people of this EDT but also more people in IF can join us there.It would like a big community sort of discussing nostalgic series/shows.

Exactly it would be fun. It won't be an EDT just a simple discussion thread. Vanshaj forum has one I guess where the members discuss all the general stuff.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Mahabharat SP one again casting and scenes were dope and beautiful.And loved Krishna gyaan at the end of every episode.

Agreed it was good & the cast were perfect.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Virman were good isn't it? I mean I've heard they had a good chemistry. Same here I too like finishing what I've started but my problem is once they butcher the leads especially ML I'm out.

Not initially but they had character development but yeah something or other problem came bcoz of those two and VirJeev had to solve it which was boring at times and the chemistry faded between them too resulting in downfall