Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Having talking about all the series we used to watch and idea popped in my mind but I think it would not be possible but just hear me out on this one.

Why don't we create an alternate EDT for reminiscing all our favourite series on weekends especially on Sundays.The idea behind it is see all of us has watched TV series of different channels some may watched more series than others and some may have watched less.So my idea was to bring such all people to one EDT wherein we can discuss such series preferably one series on each weekends (we can poll it out or something).Isse do kaam honge ek toh nostalgia ka nostalgia bhi ho jaaiga aur thoda MWG se break bhi milega and other people get to know about some series they hadn't watched and will probably watch if we discuss that particular series's plot or something coz come on there were some legendary serials back in the day and some of them were ahead of time and would not be possible to recreate them Ofcourse we will also discuss about MWG on weekends woh to chalu ho rehga but it will be fun I guess to reminisce about old times and to have more fun times discussing.

P.s I know this idea is really far fetched bas ek idea aaya tha dimaag mein socha ki bol doon.Pls feel free to share your thoughts and if you don't like it ignore it as well.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Aptly described. I was also furious when Tanvi started name-calling Mauli. She was absolutely disgusting.

Kya soch rakhti hai ye..😡 Vijay is just a puppet of her.

Both of Rahul's parents have disappointed him. He had them and their thoughts in such high pedestal.... Apne bete ke nazron me khud gur gaye TanJay.

And same, Manoj's positive approach is a welcome change in this silly house which is full of opinionated people..

Loved Mini for raising her voice par uska baap is another chamcha of NWG ke so called pathetic prathas.

Kya socha tha kya nikle I have ranted enough about Tanjay and I don't have energy to talk about it again.

Manoj approach was like a surprise shock for us uska itna jaldi manna Rauli ke liye and rishta bhi leke jaana cleared all my doubts of him evolving from Dumbnoj to Manoj.We also dedicated him tribute by joining Team Manoj for a day as a mark of our respect and acknowledgement for him.

Agreed it was surprisingly good Minnie and other young guns called out the double standard of this so called modern mindset wala couple but Akshay ka toh hum sabko pata hai no need to detail it out.

I think Vaibhav was right ghar ki poorani pratha ke wajah se hi yeh sab jhagde chal rahe hai aur aage bhi chalte rahenge aur iss sab ka faida abhi DN aur clown uta rahe hai.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Looks like you guys have been very actively discussing... Couldn't catch up😔

I haven't really watched many shows.

Earlier I watched Tujhse hai raabta in zee.

After that, now I'm watching MWG in Sony. Sometimes I catch up on Ramayan too but I'm not active in that forum.

Tujhse hai raabta the one that had Reem & sehban in it? I've heard about it but never watched.

Me too not active on the srimad ramayan forum.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Tujhse hai raabta the one that had Reem & sehban in it? I've heard about it but never watched.

Me too not active on the srimad ramayan forum.

Srimad ramayan ka forum bhi hai??. I thought ramayan ki story toh sabko pata hi hogi

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Aptly described. I was also furious when Tanvi started name-calling Mauli. She was absolutely disgusting.

Kya soch rakhti hai ye..😡 Vijay is just a puppet of her.

Both of Rahul's parents have disappointed him. He had them and their thoughts in such high pedestal.... Apne bete ke nazron me khud gur gaye TanJay.

And same, Manoj's positive approach is a welcome change in this silly house which is full of opinionated people..

Loved Mini for raising her voice par uska baap is another chamcha of NWG ke so called pathetic prathas.

Ikr. How the hell she name called Mauli jabki kuch der pehle (acc to the show timeline & an episode before actually) she was praising her. Disgusting couple 😡😡

Ofcourse Rahul was big time disappointed in them & shocked too. It clearly showed in his demeanor but kudos to him for still standing upto them & exposing their hypocrisy. The convo Rauli had clearly showed how much affected Rahul was seeing his parents ki choti soch.

True the positivity Manoj exhibited throughout & even after the hall drama is commendable.

Sadu chachu akhir hai to usi NWG ki paidaish. But glad Golu Mini both stood up.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Same currently watching Ramayan which I think most of the household watches it along with it watching Pukaar and excited about jubilee talkies(kinda reminds me of ishqbaaz with a twist).

My top 5

Ishqbaaz,Bade acche lagte hai,yrkkh till kaira,diya aur baati hum and initial Saraswatichandra

Special mentions: Initial tmkoc,balika vadhu,waghle ki duniya,yeh hai mohabbatein,iss pyaar ko kya naam doon,EHMMBH, Mahabharat and Siya ke ram.

Never watched any crime shows but only one called Arjun that ML was so 💪👍🫰🤌

P.s I prefer Siye ke ram over Srimad Ramayan it was more detailed and their bgm was awesome

Is pukaar good? I'm planning to catch up on it.

Saraswatichandra was good too but then it too went downhill same with balh.

Arjun have heard of it but never watched.

Well yeah I too prefer SKR over shrimad ramayan ofc it had better detailing & the cast were good too. Though sujay is common in both.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

For me I am currently watch MWG ofc & Shirmad Ramayan 😁I don't really watch indian serials at all, but there used be one I was watching; ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai. But honestly that show became a pile of shit after a while so I didn't watch it 😂😂

Shrimad Ramayan is a common family watch in most of the households. EHMMBH heard of but never watched.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Having talking about all the series we used to watch and idea popped in my mind but I think it would not be possible but just hear me out on this one.

Why don't we create an alternate EDT for reminiscing all our favourite series on weekends especially on Sundays.The idea behind it is see all of us has watched TV series of different channels some may watched more series than others and some may have watched less.So my idea was to bring such all people to one EDT wherein we can discuss such series preferably one series on each weekends (we can poll it out or something).Isse do kaam honge ek toh nostalgia ka nostalgia bhi ho jaaiga aur thoda MWG se break bhi milega and other people get to know about some series they hadn't watched and will probably watch if we discuss that particular series's plot or something coz come on there were some legendary serials back in the day and some of them were ahead of time and would not be possible to recreate them Ofcourse we will also discuss about MWG on weekends woh to chalu ho rehga but it will be fun I guess to reminisce about old times and to have more fun times discussing.

P.s I know this idea is really far fetched bas ek idea aaya tha dimaag mein socha ki bol doon.Pls feel free to share your thoughts and if you don't like it ignore it as well.

Dude this is a great idea. We can definitely implement it. A thread where we can discuss everything apart from our discussions on MWG. Shows movies everything.

I'm in for it.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Ouh yea definitely. But for me, for some reason the two couples just didn't click with me after a while. I just find that Jeevika was crying literally every episode and Manvi was poking her nose in everyone's business which just made it annoying to watch after while.😒😂
VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Is pukaar good? I'm planning to catch up on it.

Saraswatichandra was good too but then it too went downhill same with balh.

Arjun have heard of it but never watched.

Well yeah I too prefer SKR over shrimad ramayan ofc it had better detailing & the cast were good too. Though sujay is common in both.

I think it is initial days and it is tough to say it is good or not I for one am liking it so far and I will definitely tell you should give it a try .

Yeah same thoughts Saras and balh went downhill not expected of course.

Arjun I personally would give 5/5 rating even it got downhill too but still it stayed afloat only bcoz of MC aka Arjun like nowadays tmkoc is staying afloat bcoz of Jetha bhai only.But I will truly recommend it to you to check it out if you love crime solving shows.

SKR has my ❤️ I am still rewatching it from time to time and yeah Sujay was playing bharat in that.Agreed casting was spot on with Ashish and Madirakshi playing Ram and Sita. They were too good and scenes were also simple yet grand at some times beautifully depicted similiar goes to Mahabharat as well.