Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Agreed with both of you, the show is still remarkable for incorporating almost each character whenever their turn comes. Till now it is Saloni who has got the most useless role with absolutely nothing to do at all followed by Rohit I think but still they are okish whatever the part they get to play. Manisha was already doing two shows and may be she has exited with this marriage track or probably will reenter occasionally for episodic roles. But i can't expect much from them 2 din baad ki sagai tak me to aa nahi paaye.Being a family show with different generations, opinions and backgrounds the show has done really well in showcasing each of the scenario with as much participation of the members as possible.Also this is one of the crucial thing they are showing presently as many of the loveberds in present generation are somewhere stuck in Na to parents ko chodenge na ek dusre ko, kaun kya kar hi lega akhir me jo hona hai ho jaaye. Looking foreward to Rauli fight back with the apt support of cutie chachi, Dumbnoj(?πŸ˜†) and gen z except Clown family

Exactly uptil now it has to be Saloni & Rohit who haven't done much. True they're showing things quite nicely with as much involvement as possible with apt focus on Rauli. Yup this week is gonna be another Raulicious week with the vat savitri & dinner date coming up. Looking forward for it. I guess we can call him Manoj seeing his development as of now πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Ye saste ramayan ke first draft hai teeno.

#RamayanIn240p

Sasta saste se bhi sasta πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ itna sasta ki koi futi kaudi bhi na de inke liye πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

240p bhi bahut jyada hai dude

#Ramayanin140p

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Pehle thi ab grey character hai SS devi aur supporting toh bolo hi mat kya ghanta support karti hai yeh baat baat mein sabha samapt bolke jaati isko supporting bolke baaki supporting actors ka naam badnaam mat karo pls.

Puraani serial ki saas ka role diya hai SS devi ko jo baat baat mein bahu ko pareshaan karti rehti hai.

Are lead to kbhi nhi thi aur grey bhi nhi hai ab bas khusat character hai wo ab jisko jabardasti jhelna pad rha hai πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Exactly support ke naam pe dhabba hai ye khusat budhiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜.

Typical ITV saas jo Bahu ko pareshan krti hai aur yahan to pote aur poti bahu ke bhi peeche padi hai πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Just a random discussion and question

What other serials do you love watching/currently watching from Sony and also from non Sony?

Also what are your top 5/top 3 serials of all time?

Currently watching MWG, srimad ramayan & vanshaj

Have watched a lot but top 5 r:

Bharat ka veer putra maharana pratap, yeh rishtey hai pyaar ke, D3, ishqbaaz, RK ( only bcos of Sumedh)

Special mentions: Barrister babu, DZK

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Nice question but I won't be able to satisfy it as I usually like very different and less popular shows.

Presently I am just watching MWG and Srimad Ramayan on Sonytv only. Before that I haven't watched any of the Sony shows though I am aware of the storyline of almost every show. Same goes for S plus shows too.

Cid was one of that out of the box show that was close to my heart and still have a place in itπŸ™ˆ similarly initial TMKOC, Badi door se Aaye hain and Waghle ki Duniya from Sony Sab, Jhansi ki Rani and old Ramayan and Mahabharata are on my favorite list.

For daily soaps I think Balika vadhu was one of the show that was ahead of its time and then there was a show called Shubh Labh that lately got wrapped up on sab tv. Udaan in its child Chakor era is also one of the top show for me. Sasural genda phool too for its light heartedness.

I can't remember any other show right now that I watched with full interest and keen eyesπŸ˜‚

CID definitely hits different. TMKOC never a fan but I love WKD.

Jhansi ki rani was good too though they butchered it towards the end. SGP was a fun watch. Old ramayan & Mahabharat good too.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Just a random discussion and question

What other serials do you love watching/currently watching from Sony and also from non Sony?

Also what are your top 5/top 3 serials of all time?

Looks like you guys have been very actively discussing... Couldn't catch upπŸ˜”

I haven't really watched many shows.

Earlier I watched Tujhse hai raabta in zee.

After that, now I'm watching MWG in Sony. Sometimes I catch up on Ramayan too but I'm not active in that forum.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Right now on to disgusting characters Tanvi negative character development shocked me as same as Manoj positive character development.Aur kya bakwas third class double standard wali baatein kar rahi hai koi iski baatein sunke kon bol sakta hai ki yeh london mein rehti hai anpadon wali baatein kar rahi Sr.Dumbnoying lady.

I was boiling at the point where she was calling names and insulting our poor Mauli arey ladki kuch bol nahi rahi toh kuch bhi bakti jaaigi kya pagal aurat usne ghar ke liye kitna kuch kiya hai uska 1% bhi karne ka bhi aukaat nahi hai Tanvi mein.She had crossed every limit today illiterate women.Aur Vijay toh joru ka gulaam banne mein busy tha such an disappointment to this planet this couple areπŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ˜“.

SS devi ko jidhar Sabha samapt bolna tha waha chupchup khadi rahi uske alag hi Rajmata wale nashe chal rahe hai.Rauli ko support nahi karna mat kar kamse kam shant toh karva leti another disappointment in this house.Agar yeh itni righteous hoti toh wahi pe Tanvi do kaan ke niche bajaati jab yeh Mauli ki insult kar rahi thi hypocrite maa.

Kudos kam se kam Gen-z ne disappoint nahi kiya Minnie ne barabar aur sahi sunaya Tanjay ko but as usual unki awaaz ko bhi daba diya gaya.Rauli doesn't need this house.pls leave this house ASAP Rauli

#BhaadmeinJaoNWGwalo

#RauliAkelehiKaafi

Aptly described. I was also furious when Tanvi started name-calling Mauli. She was absolutely disgusting.

Kya soch rakhti hai ye..😑 Vijay is just a puppet of her.

Both of Rahul's parents have disappointed him. He had them and their thoughts in such high pedestal.... Apne bete ke nazron me khud gur gaye TanJay.

And same, Manoj's positive approach is a welcome change in this silly house which is full of opinionated people..

Loved Mini for raising her voice par uska baap is another chamcha of NWG ke so called pathetic prathas.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Nice question but I won't be able to satisfy it as I usually like very different and less popular shows.

Presently I am just watching MWG and Srimad Ramayan on Sonytv only. Before that I haven't watched any of the Sony shows though I am aware of the storyline of almost every show. Same goes for S plus shows too.

Cid was one of that out of the box show that was close to my heart and still have a place in itπŸ™ˆ similarly initial TMKOC, Badi door se Aaye hain and Waghle ki Duniya from Sony Sab, Jhansi ki Rani and old Ramayan and Mahabharata are on my favorite list.

For daily soaps I think Balika vadhu was one of the show that was ahead of its time and then there was a show called Shubh Labh that lately got wrapped up on sab tv. Udaan in its child Chakor era is also one of the top show for me. Sasural genda phool too for its light heartedness.

I can't remember any other show right now that I watched with full interest and keen eyesπŸ˜‚

Same currently watching Ramayan which I think most of the household watches it along with it watching Pukaar and excited about jubilee talkies(kinda reminds me of ishqbaaz with a twist).

My top 5

Ishqbaaz,Bade acche lagte hai,yrkkh till kaira,diya aur baati hum and initial Saraswatichandra

Special mentions: Initial tmkoc,balika vadhu,waghle ki duniya,yeh hai mohabbatein,iss pyaar ko kya naam doon,EHMMBH, Mahabharat and Siya ke ram.

Never watched any crime shows but only one called Arjun that ML was so πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ«°πŸ€Œ

P.s I prefer Siye ke ram over Srimad Ramayan it was more detailed and their bgm was awesome

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

For me I am currently watch MWG ofc & Shirmad Ramayan 😁 I don't really watch indian serials at all, but there used be one I was watching; ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai. But honestly that show became a pile of shit after a while so I didn't watch it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Shasha321

For me I am currently watch MWG ofc & Shirmad Ramayan 😁I don't really watch indian serials at all, but there used be one I was watching; ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai. But honestly that show became a pile of shit after a while so I didn't watch it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah same I vividly remember I used to watch that Viren-Jeevika as a couple were🀌 but as happens with every other ITV went downhill and from there whole mood changed.