Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Ofcourse rahul is the permanent star of the show. But that is kinda obvious as he is ML and a much thoughtfully design character. I think mostly in seriously unless and until the ML is initially a villain or a grey shaded character they show them as some serious stubborn either aggressive or quiteful but here they have done exactly opposite by making hum such a playful, lively, sensible and straightforward man.

Also Mauli, she is much different from typical FLs. Loved how she started giving strength to Rahul saying ki hum kaun sa maan jane wale and they will fight together while just a few minutes before she was broken like hell. It is quite clear by now she is innocent and naive but not foolish and is fully aware of her rights.

About Tanjay too I agree, I was just saying that they didn't badmouthed her like Swara ki maa baap to hain nahi and akshay ki jaaydaad me hissa lene aayi hai. May be that's why we thought of them as comparatively sensible parents but yes since Rati entered they proved themselves as the most annoying and mindless parents . Such insensitive people and their inhumane ideology .

I would like to see a heartfelt conversation between the three juniors and Mauli showing their support for her and also Golu Rohit acknowledging their previous misbehaviour with.

Also sorry for not replying on your other posts as I have limited posts currently πŸ˜… but yes I agree what all you said about Manas and Mini (she is slightly getting sidelined with other two jr. Agrwals)

Exactly Rauli both r quite different from the typical itv leads. Their personalities however contrasting they maybe but the way these 2 complete & complement each other is ❀️❀️. Whenever one kinda looses hope the other steps in & both balance out each other which is a very interesting dynamic & kinda rarely happens in ITV.

Disgusting couple r proving to be worse day by day. Since DN entered the treatment they're giving Rahul is very step childish. All the parents of NWG r messed up & this is proved time & again.

Yeah seeing the current scenario such a conversation is possible. But them apologizing for their misbehaviour which all of them have forgotten seems very unlikely though I would love to see that.

It's not exactly sidelining just that every character has his/her track apart from the leads i.e. Rauli to whenever smthg related to them comes up they're given importance. I absolutely love Rauli being leads get the treatment & ss they deserve for being the leads. Wrna aise bhi show dekhe hai jinme leads ko utna importance nhi milta but this inspite of being a family show focuses on leads which is good.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

🀣🀣 exactly itna to lakshman ji ne bhi ram ji sita ji ke Haan me Haan nahi milai hogi, infact he used to question and raise concerns wherever he thinks it fit. Aur apne bhaiya bhabhi bhi to dekho hain kya wo itni andhbhakti ke laayak ? Bas naam ke Hari Janki😏

Initially Bheegi billi dadu was a bit open minded or at least understanding that he even acknowledged the fact ki if Rauli are together nothing is impossible but of course at last he is under the command of his wife only.

But we can not blame them as in every show there are 2 or 3 characters whose job are just to stamd as a mute spectators, nod their had in yes or know and occasionally utter a dialogue to confirm their presence that they are still alive. This show to have such a huge cast so it's obvious some or the other will assume this job every now and then except for Rauli and may be SS devi

Are Kahan Ram Sita Lakshman aur kahan ye useless regressive trio. Koi comparison hi nhi hai.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Bheegi billi dadu wasn't exactly in favour of Rauli he too just wanted the family together. Baki is NWG me chalti usi khusat Sabha samapt Devi ki hai.

Yeah agreed. Can't blame them I'm happy Rauli r always in focus baki log Jake doob mare Shipra me for all I care.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

When this show started everybody got to know and I also mentioned it here that the show has or will have only 3 leads SS devi Mauli and Rahul so of course being in the huge cast other people someday would have a few dialogues and in rest of the days will just be a mute spectator.Kabhi kabhi toh kuch log dikhte bhi nahi hai 2-3 episodes mein so its a bit of downside of having a big cast.The CV's are demonstrating normally in a big family there is difference of opinions and that is what it is projected here.

Yeah agreed when it's a huge cast it becomes quite difficult to u know focus equally on every character especially when the leads r so amazing 🀩🀩. Unse Nazar hi nhi hat ti 🀭🀭.

I don't think SS devi is the lead yeah she's one of the major supporting characters but leads to Rauli hi hain. Aur jaise harkatein hai ye Sabha samapt Devi ki mujhe lagta hai khi main antagonist na ban jaye πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Also yeah the difference if opinion is portrayed quite well.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Ok as promised I updated my team. Viren bro ur turn now 😁 πŸ˜…

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Agreed with both of you, the show is still remarkable for incorporating almost each character whenever their turn comes. Till now it is Saloni who has got the most useless role with absolutely nothing to do at all followed by Rohit I think but still they are okish whatever the part they get to play. Manisha was already doing two shows and may be she has exited with this marriage track or probably will reenter occasionally for episodic roles. But i can't expect much from them 2 din baad ki sagai tak me to aa nahi paaye. Being a family show with different generations, opinions and backgrounds the show has done really well in showcasing each of the scenario with as much participation of the members as possible. Also this is one of the crucial thing they are showing presently as many of the loveberds in present generation are somewhere stuck in Na to parents ko chodenge na ek dusre ko, kaun kya kar hi lega akhir me jo hona hai ho jaaye. Looking foreward to Rauli fight back with the apt support of cutie chachi, Dumbnoj(?πŸ˜†) and gen z except Clown family
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ok as promised I updated my team. Viren bro ur turn now 😁 πŸ˜…

Done

Word Count: 1

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Are Kahan Ram Sita Lakshman aur kahan ye useless regressive trio. Koi comparison hi nhi hai.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Bheegi billi dadu wasn't exactly in favour of Rauli he too just wanted the family together. Baki is NWG me chalti usi khusat Sabha samapt Devi ki hai.

Yeah agreed. Can't blame them I'm happy Rauli r always in focus baki log Jake doob mare Shipra me for all I care.

Ye saste ramayan ke first draft hai teeno.

#RamayanIn240p

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Yeah agreed when it's a huge cast it becomes quite difficult to u know focus equally on every character especially when the leads r so amazing 🀩🀩. Unse Nazar hi nhi hat ti 🀭🀭.

I don't think SS devi is the lead yeah she's one of the major supporting characters but leads to Rauli hi hain. Aur jaise harkatein hai ye Sabha samapt Devi ki mujhe lagta hai khi main antagonist na ban jaye πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Also yeah the difference if opinion is portrayed quite well.

Pehle thi ab grey character hai SS devi aur supporting toh bolo hi mat kya ghanta support karti hai yeh baat baat mein sabha samapt bolke jaati isko supporting bolke baaki supporting actors ka naam badnaam mat karo pls.

Puraani serial ki saas ka role diya hai SS devi ko jo baat baat mein bahu ko pareshaan karti rehti hai.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Just a random discussion and question

What other serials do you love watching/currently watching from Sony and also from non Sony?

Also what are your top 5/top 3 serials of all time?

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Just a random discussion and question

What other serials do you love watching/currently watching from Sony and also from non Sony?

Also what are your top 5/top 3 serials of all time?

Nice question but I won't be able to satisfy it as I usually like very different and less popular shows.

Presently I am just watching MWG and Srimad Ramayan on Sonytv only. Before that I haven't watched any of the Sony shows though I am aware of the storyline of almost every show. Same goes for S plus shows too.

Cid was one of that out of the box show that was close to my heart and still have a place in itπŸ™ˆ similarly initial TMKOC, Badi door se Aaye hain and Waghle ki Duniya from Sony Sab, Jhansi ki Rani and old Ramayan and Mahabharata are on my favorite list.

For daily soaps I think Balika vadhu was one of the show that was ahead of its time and then there was a show called Shubh Labh that lately got wrapped up on sab tv. Udaan in its child Chakor era is also one of the top show for me. Sasural genda phool too for its light heartedness.

I can't remember any other show right now that I watched with full interest and keen eyesπŸ˜‚