Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

So meditate karna toh sirf bahana tha Tanki aur Rati ko yati ke haatho marvake Mauli se shantipoorn vatavaran mein shaadi karna tha.

Another masterstroke by Rahul baba.

#BoloRahulbabakiJay

Exactly hamara Mr. Smartie koi bhi kaam aise hi thodi krta hai. Priorities hamesha clear rehti hai ladke ki aur planning utni hi crazy.

Rahul baba hai jahan aise ideas hai wahan

#Rahulbabakrdikhaochamatkar

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

To izzat Dene layak kaam kaunsa kiya hai is useless devar ne. Bas bhaiya bhabhi ki poonch bana rehta hai to izzat bhi poonch jitni hi milegi πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. He can of course accompany his wife wherever she is waise bhi uske hone ya na hone se koi fark to padta nhi hai πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Wow so rude and so funny πŸ˜‚ bade bujurg ki laaj sharam hai ki nahi πŸ˜‚ but jokes aside agreed with you he has done nothing NWG ki bhatakti aatma hai sach mein

Na dare na kuch kare

Chote dadu hoon beta

MWG ghar mein khali ghoomta firu

Jab bhi mera mann kare

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Wow so rude and so funny πŸ˜‚ bade bujurg ki laaj sharam hai ki nahi πŸ˜‚ but jokes aside agreed with you he has done nothing NWG ki bhatakti aatma hai sach mein

Na dare na kuch kare

Chote dadu hoon beta

MWG ghar mein khali ghoomta firu

Jab bhi mera mann kare

Thanks. I'm glad u got it right as it was meant to be both rude & funny. Bade bujurg hai to kya fokat me pade rehke izzat kama lenge kya πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Exactly bas bhatakna hi aata hai useless devar ko.

Kya kavita likhi hai waah waah πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

To izzat Dene layak kaam kaunsa kiya hai is useless devar ne. Bas bhaiya bhabhi ki poonch bana rehta hai to izzat bhi poonch jitni hi milegi πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. He can of course accompany his wife wherever she is waise bhi uske hone ya na hone se koi fark to padta nhi hai πŸ€£πŸ˜†

This is what I feel sometimes that when Manas was describing his family members to Ashna, he was quite right in saying ki "humesha sad se baithe rahte hain, pata nahi hain kya wo yahi nahi samajh aata."😝

I strongly believe if they ever wished to show death track in near or far future, it's surely gonaa be our Narayan Dadu urf 'Nanhe' Munne daduπŸ˜†

Edited by Divya294 - 3 months ago
Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

We all have to thanks Mauli for Minnie's such character development in a way Mauli has become her idol since Vicky's incident.And yeah CV's has exclusively have told Chote dadu only to agree and disagree to his bhaiya and bhabhi and not to express his independent view on any topic as he is just their to satisfy their ego.

Yes exactly I want any such conversation between these two Ms (Mauli and Minni) showing Mini thanking her for what she has done and how she her and its now her turn to do something for her. They share a great bond that is apparent but Mini's grateful for Mauli has not been shown as they showed it for Rahul

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

This is what I feel sometimes that when Manas was describing his family members to Ashna, he was quite right in saying ki "humesha sad se baithe rahte hain, pata nahi hain kya wo yahi nahi samajh aata."😝

I strongly believe if they ever wished to show death track in near or far future, it's surely gonaa be our Narayan Dadu urf 'Nanhe' Munne daduπŸ˜†

Though I hate that douchebag I kinda agree with the description he gave of his family πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Haan bilkul waise bhi his presence or absence won't make much of a difference 😜😜

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes exactly I want any such conversation between these two Ms (Mauli and Minni) showing Mini thanking her for what she has done and how she her and its now her turn to do something for her. They share a great bond that is apparent but Mini's grateful for Mauli has not been shown as they showed it for Rahul

It would be actually quite interesting if they show such a conversation. But uske liye they've to keep Mini quite more frequently jo hota nhi hai. I too really wish they show some nice bonding between Mauli & Mini.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Golu Mini were good yes no doubt but star of the episode has to be one & only Rahul Agarwal ( for me 🀭🀭). The youngsters were gr8 in putting forward their point & yeah agreed Mini has shown some good characters development too credits for which goes to Rauli. Cos they were the one who supported her drng the Vicky track & kinda made her stand up. Useless devar is a waste no use talking about the older clan of NWG.

Disgusting couple were never clearly in support of Mauli drng the Manas track. Tanvi especially wanted Rahul to stay away from all this drama it was his firm & rigid decision that he'll not let any wrong happen to Mauli. Well yesterday's episode clearly showed how much of a hypocrites those 2 r.

Ofcourse rahul is the permanent star of the show. But that is kinda obvious as he is ML and a much thoughtfully design character. I think mostly in seriously unless and until the ML is initially a villain or a grey shaded character they show them as some serious stubborn either aggressive or quiteful but here they have done exactly opposite by making hum such a playful, lively, sensible and straightforward man.

Also Mauli, she is much different from typical FLs. Loved how she started giving strength to Rahul saying ki hum kaun sa maan jane wale and they will fight together while just a few minutes before she was broken like hell. It is quite clear by now she is innocent and naive but not foolish and is fully aware of her rights.

About Tanjay too I agree, I was just saying that they didn't badmouthed her like Swara ki maa baap to hain nahi and akshay ki jaaydaad me hissa lene aayi hai. May be that's why we thought of them as comparatively sensible parents but yes since Rati entered they proved themselves as the most annoying and mindless parents . Such insensitive people and their inhumane ideology .

I would like to see a heartfelt conversation between the three juniors and Mauli showing their support for her and also Golu Rohit acknowledging their previous misbehaviour with.

Also sorry for not replying on your other posts as I have limited posts currently πŸ˜… but yes I agree what all you said about Manas and Mini (she is slightly getting sidelined with other two jr. Agrwals)

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Agreeing or disagreeing and repeating sentences of bhaiya bhabhi yehi uske independent views hai isse jyaada bol diya toh mahine ka salary nahi milta usko tumlog ka kya hai tumlog bechare Chote dadu ke mazaak bane raho hai asli struggle poore NWG mein chote dadu kar rahe hai nah kuch bolne ki azaadi na kuch karne ka mann bas chai peete peete newspaper padta rehta hai yehi uski zindagi hai.Very sad life πŸ˜“πŸ˜”

🀣🀣 exactly itna to lakshman ji ne bhi ram ji sita ji ke Haan me Haan nahi milai hogi, infact he used to question and raise concerns wherever he thinks it fit. Aur apne bhaiya bhabhi bhi to dekho hain kya wo itni andhbhakti ke laayak ? Bas naam ke Hari Janki😏

Initially Bheegi billi dadu was a bit open minded or at least understanding that he even acknowledged the fact ki if Rauli are together nothing is impossible but of course at last he is under the command of his wife only.

But we can not blame them as in every show there are 2 or 3 characters whose job are just to stamd as a mute spectators, nod their had in yes or know and occasionally utter a dialogue to confirm their presence that they are still alive. This show to have such a huge cast so it's obvious some or the other will assume this job every now and then except for Rauli and may be SS devi

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

🀣🀣 exactly itna to lakshman ji ne bhi ram ji sita ji ke Haan me Haan nahi milai hogi, infact he used to question and raise concerns wherever he thinks it fit. Aur apne bhaiya bhabhi bhi to dekho hain kya wo itni andhbhakti ke laayak ? Bas naam ke Hari Janki😏

Initially Bheegi billi dadu was a bit open minded or at least understanding that he even acknowledged the fact ki if Rauli are together nothing is impossible but of course at last he is under the command of his wife only.

But we can not blame them as in every show there are 2 or 3 characters whose job are just to stamd as a mute spectators, nod their had in yes or know and occasionally utter a dialogue to confirm their presence that they are still alive. This show to have such a huge cast so it's obvious some or the other will assume this job every now and then except for Rauli and may be SS devi

When this show started everybody got to know and I also mentioned it here that the show has or will have only 3 leads SS devi Mauli and Rahul so of course being in the huge cast other people someday would have a few dialogues and in rest of the days will just be a mute spectator.Kabhi kabhi toh kuch log dikhte bhi nahi hai 2-3 episodes mein so its a bit of downside of having a big cast.The CV's are demonstrating normally in a big family there is difference of opinions and that is what it is projected here.