Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yeah but she was quite older I think when Manoj took her in it means she has spent less than 24 years with him ?

I haven't watched th initial episodes, and I don't watch full episodes. Rarely smiley36 so a lot of such stuff is not known to me smiley36
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Yeah but she was quite older I think when Manoj took her in it means she has spent less than 24 years with him ?

Exactly. She was older & definitely not with him for whole 24 years.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

For yesterday episode's episode, sorry it was Golu and Mini who were the stars of the show for me. I really like how youngster put their thoughts and opinion without hesitation even after being brought up in an orthodox family. I personally like Mini a lot I think she kind of had a rebellious personality questioning all the wrongs wherever she can and seems to be modern and educated in true sense. I think it was the suppression she faced as a female in this house that she used to pour over Manisha in the initial episodes. But since then she has matured and become thoughtful.I also notes how chote dadu changed his dialogue from bhabhi to bhaiya as pointed by some of youπŸ˜‚

For Tanvi her reaction was an utter disappointment. She was the one who rarely pointed a finger at Mauli not even when Rahul was hurt due to Manas. How can she make such derogatory comments like style maarna, aayein bikherna, phasana... hasn't she seen Mauli all these days ?? In initial episodes she just used to repeat after Swara in family discussions and seems to be at no fault for whatever happened but here these traits don't seems to be matching with her personality at all considering how they have shown her like defending Mauli over Manas and blaming him instead of her. She is the best example of giving great Gyaans to all but applying not an iota of it to oneself.

Golu Mini were good yes no doubt but star of the episode has to be one & only Rahul Agarwal ( for me 🀭🀭). The youngsters were gr8 in putting forward their point & yeah agreed Mini has shown some good characters development too credits for which goes to Rauli. Cos they were the one who supported her drng the Vicky track & kinda made her stand up. Useless devar is a waste no use talking about the older clan of NWG.

Disgusting couple were never clearly in support of Mauli drng the Manas track. Tanvi especially wanted Rahul to stay away from all this drama it was his firm & rigid decision that he'll not let any wrong happen to Mauli. Well yesterday's episode clearly showed how much of a hypocrites those 2 r.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Two sisters fighting for one man where I have seen it?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

But its waay more crazy idea than ours I give you that but I also agree that if it is happen that it will completely change the dynamics.Just two days ago Vaibhav's revelation has caused so much drama and I can't imagine what will happen if this would be true.But again let me tell you this this all seems far fetched looking at current scenario but I will surely it will be fun to watch Rati toh disappont hogi hi saath mein baaki gharwale ke hosh udd jaainge 2-3 toh hospital mein admit bhi ho jaaingeπŸ˜‚

Oh pls no no. Classic ITV stuff. Socho hamare bechare Mr. Smartie ka kya haal hoga πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Agreed all of this seems really really far fetched & there r also very less possibilities of this coming true.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

See about the CV's of this show what we all found out that they never used a thing called 'logic' to some of the things when they were introducing/setting up characters and their backgrounds during the initial days of the show like for example Mauli is doctor Manoj is also a doctor but they didn't mentioned what is their speciality and also they didn't have given any focus on their career works as well.Same goes for Akshay Vijay and Rahul as well so we can't do nothing but do approximate guesses of some of the things they didn't mentioned clearly in initial episodes just like age factor.

Exactly logic doesn't really fit here. They introduce the characters nicely but some basic infos r missing to we've assume.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes of course it's nothing new for the itv and don't seems to be happening here anyways. In fact it is better if nothing as such happen because that will prolong Rati's role in the series which we don't want so let it be just for fun... a totally imaginary situationπŸ˜‚

No need to prolong DN's role. Already she's intolerable. She better leaves ASAP

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

They were definitely known to him. Since Mauli was already practicing & offered a job so yeah 25-26 it is I guess. These itv serial makers always do this never mention about the age of the leads clearly.

Let's just rest this age calculation for Mauli humein kya lena dena uska age jaanke aadhar card thodi na banvana hai uska bas woh aur Rahul aisehi saath mein rahe woh important hai.

Had a crazy imagination just now typing this what if Mauli was little bit older than Rahul and Tanvi had problem with that too 'Tum divorcee ke saath saath usse badi bhi ho Rahul ki age se badi ladki mere ghar ki bahu kabhi nahi ban sakti".

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

We all have to thanks Mauli for Minnie's such character development in a way Mauli has become her idol since Vicky's incident.And yeah CV's has exclusively have told Chote dadu only to agree and disagree to his bhaiya and bhabhi and not to express his independent view on any topic as he is just their to satisfy their ego.

Exactly. Mauli is to be thanked along with our Mr. Smartie for Mini's development. No wonder she was really happy when their relationship came out. Useless devar ka aur kuch kaam hi nhi hai just to agree to his bhaiya bhabhi. Independent view hoga tab express krega na wo πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Oh pls no no. Classic ITV stuff. Socho hamare bechare Mr. Smartie ka kya haal hoga πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Agreed all of this seems really really far fetched & there r also very less possibilities of this coming true.

Smartie bolega chodo mai single hi thik hoon thank you very much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Now that you mentioned about Mini, I am waiting for Mini's track to start too! (With focus on Rauli 😊) The family can go to hell lol. I don't know whether her storyline is over but it would be nice to see her more because rather than cringey Sabha sampt devi. Actually it would be better if the whole family leaves the house except for cute chachi and Manoj.

Exactly just hope we get to see more of her story too like her having a career & falling in love with a guy & Rauli supporting her. Whole family can stay in this doomed house itself Rauli can leave happily 😍😍