Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

For yesterday episode's episode, sorry it was Golu and Mini who were the stars of the show for me. I really like how youngster put their thoughts and opinion without hesitation even after being brought up in an orthodox family. I personally like Mini a lot I think she kind of had a rebellious personality questioning all the wrongs wherever she can and seems to be modern and educated in true sense. I think it was the suppression she faced as a female in this house that she used to pour over Manisha in the initial episodes. But since then she has matured and become thoughtful.I also notes how chote dadu changed his dialogue from bhabhi to bhaiya as pointed by some of you😂

We all have to thanks Mauli for Minnie's such character development in a way Mauli has become her idol since Vicky's incident.And yeah CV's has exclusively have told Chote dadu only to agree and disagree to his bhaiya and bhabhi and not to express his independent view on any topic as he is just their to satisfy their ego.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Newbies can't tag members, I think. Only quotes work smiley36

Exactly that's what I said too.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Yes of course it's nothing new for the itv and don't seems to be happening here anyways. In fact it is better if nothing as such happen because that will prolong Rati's role in the series which we don't want so let it be just for fun... a totally imaginary situation😂

Absolutely correct answer 💯 😂

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Exactly that's what I said too.

And also you have limited number of post for a day until you reach Groupbie or something

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Now that you mentioned about Mini, I am waiting for Mini's track to start too! (With focus on Rauli 😊) The family can go to hell lol. I don't know whether her storyline is over but it would be nice to see her more because rather than cringey Sabha sampt devi. Actually it would be better if the whole family leaves the house except for cute chachi and Manoj.
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Maybe Mauli's parents were bffs of Manoj, so naturally he raised her after their death.

If Mauli just started her practice toh she would be 23, max.

Yup they were known to him bffs maybe or maybe not

She was practicing for quite sometime due to which she was offered the job by Dr. Khurana. To us hisab se I said 25-26

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Yup they were known to him bffs maybe or maybe not

She was practicing for quite sometime due to which she was offered the job by Dr. Khurana. To us hisab se I said 25-26

I thought ki Dr. khurana ke sath was her first job after the internship (1.5 years) or something.

Anyway she's 24ish then.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Thank you Vish

I agree with most of it but I think there I at least 5 years gap between rahul and mauli because in flashback when they are shown leaving both twins looks around 4 to 5 years of age and Manoj was just married at the time so it might have taken at least a year for them to brought forth Manas. Now since Manas and Mauli are shown of somewhat exactly the same age I think they are 5 years younger than Mr. Smarties and our dear Clown😝

But again Miss DN has been shown of almost of equal age to Rahul as they were friends since childhood and were together in college as well. That means Ratu us also almost 4-5 years older to Mauli

Now coming to the main point, what if Mauli parents would have to fake their death for some reasons and thus handing over her custody to Manoj so that her identity is not diaclosed to their enemies while hee 5 years elder sister were staying back in London to wait for her parents🤪 So basically I am saying although being pole aparts just like Rahul and Clown, can't DN and Mauli be each other's real sister. And if er parents come and recognize Mauli, they go in Mauli's favour and spoil her planning and plottings😝

Just a crazy idea, I know nothing as such is going to happen but won't that be fun and interesting to watch ? Especially Rati's utter dismay and disappointment😂

5 years is too much of a difference. The twins were around 2-3 years in the fbs as far as I could guess.

Well I do appreciate ur crazy imagination but no Mauli & DN being sisters pls. Mauli herself said that her parents died in an accident though them being alive is possible but no connection between Mauli & DN. I'm eagerly waiting for the day she'll ( DN) exit don't even want to think of prolonging her stay.😂🤣

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

I do think that Manoj has mentioned that previously that Mauli's parents were his bfs so it could be possible that Mauli is close to 24ish or mid 24ish there is no proof of it though but yeah this could be the rough estimate.

They were definitely known to him. Since Mauli was already practicing & offered a job so yeah 25-26 it is I guess. These itv serial makers always do this never mention about the age of the leads clearly.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes but he found her when she was almost 4 to 5 or does Mauli mention that she was 8 when her parents died ? So that means she was found much later after he left NWG because Manas won't have been of same age as her immediately after his departure

Yup he found her quite sometime after his departure & she was shown to be around 7-8 in the fb.