Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

There's no exact mention of the ages but a rough estimate as follows:

Rahul & Clown: 26-27

Mauli: 25-26

Rohit, Golu, Mini: 20-21

Isn't it ok guys?

Do share what's ur crazy idea about Mauli's birth & parents.

About replying or quoting there are options for both at the end of the post u wanna quote or reply. U'll get used to it slowly.

Maybe Mauli's parents were bffs of Manoj, so naturally he raised her after their death.

If Mauli just started her practice toh she would be 23, max.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

There's no exact mention of the ages but a rough estimate as follows:

Rahul & Clown: 26-27

Mauli: 25-26

Rohit, Golu, Mini: 20-21

Isn't it ok guys?

Do share what's ur crazy idea about Mauli's birth & parents.

About replying or quoting there are options for both at the end of the post u wanna quote or reply. U'll get used to it slowly.

Yeah I also do agree on your rough estimate Rauli are maybe 25-26 and genz would be 20-23 with probably Rohit being eldest followed by Minnie and Golu.

And yes Divya pls do share your crazy idea on Mauli's past although we all discussed it previously and would be excited to know your ideas too.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Thank you Vish

I agree with most of it but I think there I at least 5 years gap between rahul and mauli because in flashback when they are shown leaving both twins looks around 4 to 5 years of age and Manoj was just married at the time so it might have taken at least a year for them to brought forth Manas. Now since Manas and Mauli are shown of somewhat exactly the same age I think they are 5 years younger than Mr. Smarties and our dear Clown😝

But again Miss DN has been shown of almost of equal age to Rahul as they were friends since childhood and were together in college as well. That means Ratu us also almost 4-5 years older to Mauli

Now coming to the main point, what if Mauli parents would have to fake their death for some reasons and thus handing over her custody to Manoj so that her identity is not diaclosed to their enemies while hee 5 years elder sister were staying back in London to wait for her parents🤪 So basically I am saying although being pole aparts just like Rahul and Clown, can't DN and Mauli be each other's real sister. And if er parents come and recognize Mauli, they go in Mauli's favour and spoil her planning and plottings😝

Just a crazy idea, I know nothing as such is going to happen but won't that be fun and interesting to watch ? Especially Rati's utter dismay and disappointment😂

Edited by Divya294 - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Maybe Mauli's parents were bffs of Manoj, so naturally he raised her after their death.

I do think that Manoj has mentioned that previously that Mauli's parents were his bfs so it could be possible that Mauli is close to 24ish or mid 24ish there is no proof of it though but yeah this could be the rough estimate.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

I do think that Manoj has mentioned that previously that Mauli's parents were his bfs so it could be possible that Mauli is close to 24ish or mid 24ish there is no proof of it though but yeah this could be the rough estimate.

Yes but he found her when she was almost 4 to 5 or does Mauli mention that she was 8 when her parents died ? So that means she was found much later after he left NWG because Manas won't have been of same age as her immediately after his departure

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Yeah but she was quite older I think when Manoj took her in it means she has spent less than 24 years with him ?

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

For yesterday episode's episode, sorry it was Golu and Mini who were the stars of the show for me. I really like how youngster put their thoughts and opinion without hesitation even after being brought up in an orthodox family. I personally like Mini a lot I think she kind of had a rebellious personality questioning all the wrongs wherever she can and seems to be modern and educated in true sense. I think it was the suppression she faced as a female in this house that she used to pour over Manisha in the initial episodes. But since then she has matured and become thoughtful.I also notes how chote dadu changed his dialogue from bhabhi to bhaiya as pointed by some of you😂

For Tanvi her reaction was an utter disappointment. She was the one who rarely pointed a finger at Mauli not even when Rahul was hurt due to Manas. How can she make such derogatory comments like style maarna, aayein bikherna, phasana... hasn't she seen Mauli all these days ?? In initial episodes she just used to repeat after Swara in family discussions and seems to be at no fault for whatever happened but here these traits don't seems to be matching with her personality at all considering how they have shown her like defending Mauli over Manas and blaming him instead of her. She is the best example of giving great Gyaans to all but applying not an iota of it to oneself.

Edited by Divya294 - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Divya294

Thank you Vish

I agree with most of it but I think there I at least 5 years gap between rahul and mauli because in flashback when they are shown leaving both twins looks around 4 to 5 years of age and Manoj was just married at the time so it might have taken at least a year for them to brought forth Manas. Now since Manas and Mauli are shown of somewhat exactly the same age I think they are 5 years younger than Mr. Smarties and our dear Clown😝

But again Miss DN has been shown of almost of equal age to Rahul as they were friends since childhood and were together in college as well. That means Ratu us also almost 4-5 years older to Mauli

Now coming to the main point, what if Mauli parents would have to fake their death for some reasons and thus handing over her custody to Manoj so that her identity is not diaclosed to their enemies while hee 5 years elder sister were staying back in London to wait for her parents🤪 So basically I am saying although being pole aparts just like Rahul and Clown, can't DN and Mauli be each other's real sister. And if er parents come and recognize Mauli, they go in Mauli's favour and spoil her planning and plottings😝

Just a crazy idea, I know nothing as such is going to happen but won't that be fun and interesting to watch ? Especially Rati's utter dismay and disappointment😂

Two sisters fighting for one man where I have seen it?? 😂 😂

But its waay more crazy idea than ours I give you that but I also agree that if it is happen that it will completely change the dynamics.Just two days ago Vaibhav's revelation has caused so much drama and I can't imagine what will happen if this would be true.But again let me tell you this this all seems far fetched looking at current scenario but I will surely it will be fun to watch Rati toh disappont hogi hi saath mein baaki gharwale ke hosh udd jaainge 2-3 toh hospital mein admit bhi ho jaainge😂

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yes but he found her when she was almost 4 to 5 or does Mauli mention that she was 8 when her parents died ? So that means she was found much later after he left NWG because Manas won't have been of same age as her immediately after his departure

See about the CV's of this show what we all found out that they never used a thing called 'logic' to some of the things when they were introducing/setting up characters and their backgrounds during the initial days of the show like for example Mauli is doctor Manoj is also a doctor but they didn't mentioned what is their speciality and also they didn't have given any focus on their career works as well.Same goes for Akshay Vijay and Rahul as well so we can't do nothing but do approximate guesses of some of the things they didn't mentioned clearly in initial episodes just like age factor.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Two sisters fighting for one man where I have seen it?? 😂 😂

But its waay more crazy idea than ours I give you that but I also agree that if it is happen that it will completely change the dynamics.Just two days ago Vaibhav's revelation has caused so much drama and I can't imagine what will happen if this would be true.But again let me tell you this this all seems far fetched looking at current scenario but I will surely it will be fun to watch Rati toh disappont hogi hi saath mein baaki gharwale ke hosh udd jaainge 2-3 toh hospital mein admit bhi ho jaainge😂

Yes of course it's nothing new for the itv and don't seems to be happening here anyways. In fact it is better if nothing as such happen because that will prolong Rati's role in the series which we don't want so let it be just for fun... a totally imaginary situation😂