Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Hi everyone I am Divya Srivastava, though I am new to India forums and have limited knowledge of it, I am a regular follower of this page and have read all your discussions since day 1. I am also an urdent fan of the show since day 2( I missed the first episode 🤭) and now I wish to participate in the discussion of the forum. Can I be in with all the permissions of you enthusiastic participants 😅

Hello Divya welcome to the forum & yes ofcourse you can join in the discussions. It'll be fun with more & more members adding. Do share ur thoughts on the episodes till now & also do participate in the weekly review too.

Since u r following the discussions I believe u r familiar with all the nicknames we've kept for the characters 😜😜

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Hi everyone I am Divya Srivastava, though I am new to India forums and have limited knowledge of it, I am a regular follower of this page and have read all your discussions since day 1. I am also an urdent fan of the show since day 2( I missed the first episode 🤭) and now I wish to participate in the discussion of the forum. Can I be in with all the permissions of you enthusiastic participants 😅

Don't need to take permission you are always welcome to join the discussion the more people join the more fun it is to discuss and know different views on the show👍

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Welcome Divya. ❤️

We would love to read your views.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Yes i am familiar with all of them and will be using then only😅 it's so much fun to read all yours observant and thoughtful reviews
Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Thank you so much 😄😄🙏
Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Thank you so much I am excited to share them as well😄
Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I have a question which I used to ponder over now and then and would like to have your views over it.. what might be the ages and the respective age difference between the gen z kids? I am asking this because today a crazy idea sparked in my mind regarding Mauli's birth and parents😁 And sorry for thanking all of you without quoting your welcome greets, I couldn't make it how to reply at individual posts😅 but my posts are respectively dedicated to Vish, Viren and Rekha, and the one on last page was for ShaSha
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes i am familiar with all of them and will be using then only😅 it's so much fun to read all yours observant and thoughtful reviews

Gr8. It's gonna be fun discussing.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I have a question which I used to ponder over now and then and would like to have your views over it.. what might be the ages and the respective age difference between the gen z kids?I am asking this because today a crazy idea sparked in my mind regarding Mauli's birth and parents😁And sorry for thanking all of you without quoting your welcome greets, I couldn't make it how to reply at individual posts😅 but my posts are respectively dedicated to Vish, Viren and Rekha, and the one on last page was for ShaSha

There's no exact mention of the ages but a rough estimate as follows:

Rahul & Clown: 26-27

Mauli: 25-26

Rohit, Golu, Mini: 20-21

Isn't it ok guys?

Do share what's ur crazy idea about Mauli's birth & parents.

About replying or quoting there are options for both at the end of the post u wanna quote or reply. U'll get used to it slowly.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Newbies can't tag members, I think. Only quotes work smiley36