Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Truly loved the way he didn't let go of her hand throughout.

How he told her they both must fight for itsmiley32

That was the best part. The way even after Mauli's multiple tries he didn't let go of her & told her how it's both theirs responsibility to protect their love also she need not get affected by what all his parents r saying ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. And the way he said he won't shut up even after Mauli signalling him ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I liked the episode just because of RauLi...Rahul rocked...apne maa baap ke double standards ko question kiya.

TanJay are just too sick. Kya soch ralhte hain ye log..

Loved Golu and Mini today...why wasn't Rohit there too...uska Bhai hai..his support should have been there.

Akshay ne apne bachon ko chup karwa diya .but still Loved those two today...ye bilkul Chachi ke soch rakhte hain...thank God NWG ka messed up prathas and soch is not in their system.

Clown and DN are too much ....please throw them out...

Clown in my opinion doesn't care whom Rahul loves or marries...he just wants revenge from Rahul for being brought up in London and having a good life. He is enjoying when Rahul got slapped. Disgusting...ye bilkul TanJay ka suputr hai.

Vijay was left right rude to Ajay who just tried to calm them.

The NWG elders as usual bakwaas discussion amongst themselves. Chote Dadu changed his dialogue and said bhaiya Sahi bol Rahe hain...inka muh bandh hi Rahe toh behtar hai.

And that SS Devi ka usual way of cutting of people๐Ÿ˜ก bas kar budiya...apna Sabha samapt kar le.

For today's epi Meri taraf se

Rahul โญโญโญโญโญ

Mini and Golu โญโญโญ

Manoj โญโญ

Ofcourse Rauli especially Rahul were stars of the episode ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. Ladke ne sirf question hi nhi kiya bhayankar tareeke se expose kiya apne maa baap ki hypocrisy & double standards Ko ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The disgusting couple r pathetic. That slap at the last was totally unnecessary. These ppl r just triggering Rahul more with their stupid behaviour he already saw how hypocrites his parents are aise hi krte rhe to wo din dur nahi jab Rahul khud inki is ghatiya soch aur harkat se tang aake inhe chodke chala jaega.

Yup Golu & Mini too were good ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š. Agreed Rohit should've been there aadhe se jyada time gayab rehta hai yahan to hona banta tha uska. Khair let's see aage ke epis me shayad dikh jaye. Glad that they both share Chachi's mindset not Sadu chachu's he's another pathetic person.

Agreed both Clown & DN deserve to be thrown out. Clown as u've said only wants revenge from Rahul ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ . When disgusting uncle ( Vijay) fought with Manoj he truly seemed like Clown. So yeah Clown truly is disgusting couple's son.

Ofcourse there was no need to be so rude to not so sorted bhaiya. I agree with what all Manoj said to Disgusting uncle. He is anpad gawar.

Elders & their faltu bakwas ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. When she uttered Sabha samapt yesterday it felt like punching her straight on the face. U & ur sabha samapt can go to hell budhiya just let my Rauli babies live peacefully u morons of NWG.

Stars to Rahul ko jitne diye jaye kam hai so I give him โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ. Manoj, Golu & Mini ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

#leaveRaulialone.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

That was the best part. The way even after Mauli's multiple tries he didn't let go of her & told her how it's both theirs responsibility to protect their love also she need not get affected by what all his parents r saying ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. And the way he said he won't shut up even after Mauli signalling him ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yup..that was the highlight of yesterday โค๏ธโค๏ธ

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ofcourse Rauli especially Rahul were stars of the episode ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. Ladke ne sirf question hi nhi kiya bhayankar tareeke se expose kiya apne maa baap ki hypocrisy & double standards Ko ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The disgusting couple r pathetic. That slap at the last was totally unnecessary. These ppl r just triggering Rahul more with their stupid behaviour he already saw how hypocrites his parents are aise hi krte rhe to wo din dur nahi jab Rahul khud inki is ghatiya soch aur harkat se tang aake inhe chodke chala jaega.

Yup Golu & Mini too were good ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š. Agreed Rohit should've been there aadhe se jyada time gayab rehta hai yahan to hona banta tha uska. Khair let's see aage ke epis me shayad dikh jaye. Glad that they both share Chachi's mindset not Sadu chachu's he's another pathetic person.

Agreed both Clown & DN deserve to be thrown out. Clown as u've said only wants revenge from Rahul ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ . When disgusting uncle ( Vijay) fought with Manoj he truly seemed like Clown. So yeah Clown truly is disgusting couple's son.

Ofcourse there was no need to be so rude to not so sorted bhaiya. I agree with what all Manoj said to Disgusting uncle. He is anpad gawar.

Elders & their faltu bakwas ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. When she uttered Sabha samapt yesterday it felt like punching her straight on the face. U & ur sabha samapt can go to hell budhiya just let my Rauli babies live peacefully u morons of NWG.

Stars to Rahul ko jitne diye jaye kam hai so I give him โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ. Manoj, Golu & Mini ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

#leaveRaulialone.

Yes...what Manoj said about gawar bada banke sab kuch paa jana proved right with the way Vijay behaved yesterday.

Jitna bhi bada aadmi ban jaye, soch toh choti hi reh gayi...

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yup..that was the highlight of yesterday โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Haina even amidst all the drama I was smiling seeing that. Such a simple but impactful gesture by our Rahul for his girl ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes...what Manoj said about gawar bada banke sab kuch paa jana proved right with the way Vijay behaved yesterday.

Jitna bhi bada aadmi ban jaye, soch toh choti hi reh gayi...

Totally. Each & every word Manoj said proved right for Vijay. Sirf London Jake settle ho jane se koi bada nhi hota soch badi honi chahiye jo is disgusted couple ki nhi hai. I seriously wonder Rahul sach me Inka hi beta hai kya? Itne messed up parents ka itna samajhdar beta. Rahul boy is ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Thanks a bunch Shibu and Mina, the banner is soo pretty ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿฅฐ

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Hi everyone I am Divya Srivastava, though I am new to India forums and have limited knowledge of it, I am a regular follower of this page and have read all your discussions since day 1. I am also an urdent fan of the show since day 2( I missed the first episode ๐Ÿคญ) and now I wish to participate in the discussion of the forum. Can I be in with all the permissions of you enthusiastic participants ๐Ÿ˜…

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Hello!! Welcome to our forum!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™