Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Are wo to phir bhi expression hi de rha tha ye Tanvi are baat krne ka ek tareeka hota hai pr aise nhi ki thaal hi uchal do. Imagine usme rkha nariyal isi ke sar pe gire to ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Toh accha hi hota na ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Storm has hit the NWG and Rahul stood bravely to face this storm.It was one man show from Rahul today and kya defend kar raha tha Mauli ko single-handedly kasam se agar mai ladki hota toh isse hi pakka shaadi karta on the spot absolute green forest behaviour by Rahul.After such a long time I have seen such a daring and courageous ML that fights for his love like that Mauli kitni lucky hai yaar Humare Rauli ko nazar na lage๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Manoj talking to Tanjay about Rauli. Everyone enters hall one by one. Mini & Golu too hear about Rauli's love & r happy( welcome to team Rauli u 2 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜) . Rest all giving mixed expressions. The older gen, DN & Clown looking at all of this from upper floor. Manoj happily talking about Rauli, how they're perfect for eachother our babies too happy. Vijay giving pressure Wale expressions, Tanvi angrily comes forward & throws the thaal away ( where's the nariyal in it why didn't it fall on her head). Manoj & Rauli shocked seeing this & Manoj asks what's wrong & Tanjay start their rant how this rishta is wrong & etc etc. Mauli affected seeing this tries to free her hand from Rahul's but he doesn't let her leave.( I loved it very impactful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Vijay starts insulting Mauli & Manoj saying all the rubbish things. Manoj stands up for Mauli who again tries to leave but Rahul doesn't let her leave & steps up & questions Tanjay he initiated the rishta talk & what's their problem. Tanvi starts her divorcee rant & Vijay too supports her. Rahul is shocked seeing Tanjay behaving like this ( I so feel u Rahul ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข). Mauli about to leave hearing all of their accusations Rahul stops her & says they both love eachother & it's their responsibility to fight for it & she need not get affected by their talks.

Rahul tries explaining Tanjay that he doesn't care if Mauli is a divorcee & that he loves her & that's what matters. Tanjay again try to convince him but he exposes their double standards by revealing that they hosted a party for a divorcee's 2nd marriage back in London was that fake ( Bang on Rahul ladka cha gya sach me ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ). Jyoti Chachi proud of Rahul for standing up, Sabha samapt devi irritated. Tanvi says that wasn't fake but it wasn't related to her so she doesn't care. Mini & Golu too speak up against this double standards but r sushed up by Sadu chachu & asked to leave. Rahul still speaking about how they've bought him up with such an open mind & they themselves r behaving this way. Tanjay still adamant that they will get Rahul married to any girl other than Mauli ( le ye to DN ke bhi sage nhi hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ). Mauli upset leaves, Rahul goes behind her. Manoj tries to convince them again but they leave.

Sabha samapt devi discussing with bheegi billi dadu & chote dadu that they've to do smthg. Manoj & Vijay talking, Manoj tries to make Vijay see sense but Vijay gets aggressive ( clown sach me iska beta hai). Tanvi enters tries to stop them but in vain. The older trio enter & stop them & SS Devi utters her fav dialogue ( I feel ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ) & they disperse.

Mauli crying alone bangs her hand on the sofa & about to bang again but Rahul enters, holds her hand & kisses it. Says if she wants to hurt anyone for what all happened then let it be him. He's about to say smthg but Mauli hugs him & says it's not their fault nor their love is wrong. Both have an emotional convo where Rahul expresses his disappointment in Tanjay but Mauli motivates him & says they'll fight for their love. ( A cute convo ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I love how they both r each other's strength ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ when 1 is weak the other steps up & vice versa). At last both share a hug ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—.

DN doing drama with her chela clown infront of Tanjay about how sad she is they pacify her. She changes her track when Rahul enters. He calls out Tanjay & stand up for Mauli saying he'll marry her only. Vijay slaps him ( this was totally unfair why slap him he just put forth his thoughts ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก). Episode ends.

Precap. The new promo.

Dramatic episode. Tanjay spewing rubbish ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Rahul as usual was ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ crisp & clear & the way he exposed Tanjay's double standards was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Manoj, Golu & Mini too stood up for Rauli ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. Rauli being each other's strength & support ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. DN & her drama needs to stop. Do share ur thoughts guys.

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The episode begins with Manoj talking to Tanjay about Rauli. Everyone enters hall one by one. Mini & Golu too hear about Rauli's love & r happy( welcome to team Rauli u 2 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜) . Rest all giving mixed expressions. The older gen, DN & Clown looking at all of this from upper floor. Manoj happily talking about Rauli, how they're perfect for eachother our babies too happy. Vijay giving pressure Wale expressions, Tanvi angrily comes forward & throws the thaal away ( where's the nariyal in it why didn't it fall on her head). Manoj & Rauli shocked seeing this & Manoj asks what's wrong & Tanjay start their rant how this rishta is wrong & etc etc. Mauli affected seeing this tries to free her hand from Rahul's but he doesn't let her leave.( I loved it very impactful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Vijay starts insulting Mauli & Manoj saying all the rubbish things. Manoj stands up for Mauli who again tries to leave but Rahul doesn't let her leave & steps up & questions Tanjay he initiated the rishta talk & what's their problem. Tanvi starts her divorcee rant & Vijay too supports her. Rahul is shocked seeing Tanjay behaving like this ( I so feel u Rahul ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข). Mauli about to leave hearing all of their accusations Rahul stops her & says they both love eachother & it's their responsibility to fight for it & she need not get affected by their talks.

Rahul tries explaining Tanjay that he doesn't care if Mauli is a divorcee & that he loves her & that's what matters. Tanjay again try to convince him but he exposes their double standards by revealing that they hosted a party for a divorcee's 2nd marriage back in London was that fake ( Bang on Rahul ladka cha gya sach me ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ). Jyoti Chachi proud of Rahul for standing up, Sabha samapt devi irritated. Tanvi says that wasn't fake but it wasn't related to her so she doesn't care. Mini & Golu too speak up against this double standards but r sushed up by Sadu chachu & asked to leave. Rahul still speaking about how they've bought him up with such an open mind & they themselves r behaving this way. Tanjay still adamant that they will get Rahul married to any girl other than Mauli ( le ye to DN ke bhi sage nhi hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ). Mauli upset leaves, Rahul goes behind her. Manoj tries to convince them again but they leave.

Sabha samapt devi discussing with bheegi billi dadu & chote dadu that they've to do smthg. Manoj & Vijay talking, Manoj tries to make Vijay see sense but Vijay gets aggressive ( clown sach me iska beta hai). Tanvi enters tries to stop them but in vain. The older trio enter & stop them & SS Devi utters her fav dialogue ( I feel ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ) & they disperse.

Mauli crying alone bangs her hand on the sofa & about to bang again but Rahul enters, holds her hand & kisses it. Says if she wants to hurt anyone for what all happened then let it be him. He's about to say smthg but Mauli hugs him & says it's not their fault nor their love is wrong. Both have an emotional convo where Rahul expresses his disappointment in Tanjay but Mauli motivates him & says they'll fight for their love. ( A cute convo ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I love how they both r each other's strength ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ when 1 is weak the other steps up & vice versa). At last both share a hug ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—.

DN doing drama with her chela clown infront of Tanjay about how sad she is they pacify her. She changes her track when Rahul enters. He calls out Tanjay & stand up for Mauli saying he'll marry her only. Vijay slaps him ( this was totally unfair why slap him he just put forth his thoughts ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก). Episode ends.

Precap. The new promo.

Dramatic episode. Tanjay spewing rubbish ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Rahul as usual was ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ crisp & clear & the way he exposed Tanjay's double standards was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Manoj, Golu & Mini too stood up for Rauli ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. Rauli being each other's strength & support ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. DN & her drama needs to stop. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Vish, your written updates are so helpful coz I haven't been able to watch the show with my busy schedule. Thank you!smiley31โค๏ธ

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Right now on to disgusting characters Tanvi negative character development shocked me as same as Manoj positive character development.Aur kya bakwas third class double standard wali baatein kar rahi hai koi iski baatein sunke kon bol sakta hai ki yeh london mein rehti hai anpadon wali baatein kar rahi Sr.Dumbnoying lady.

I was boiling at the point where she was calling names and insulting our poor Mauli arey ladki kuch bol nahi rahi toh kuch bhi bakti jaaigi kya pagal aurat usne ghar ke liye kitna kuch kiya hai uska 1% bhi karne ka bhi aukaat nahi hai Tanvi mein.She had crossed every limit today illiterate women.Aur Vijay toh joru ka gulaam banne mein busy tha such an disappointment to this planet this couple are๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜“.

SS devi ko jidhar Sabha samapt bolna tha waha chupchup khadi rahi uske alag hi Rajmata wale nashe chal rahe hai.Rauli ko support nahi karna mat kar kamse kam shant toh karva leti another disappointment in this house.Agar yeh itni righteous hoti toh wahi pe Tanvi do kaan ke niche bajaati jab yeh Mauli ki insult kar rahi thi hypocrite maa.

Kudos kam se kam Gen-z ne disappoint nahi kiya Minnie ne barabar aur sahi sunaya Tanjay ko but as usual unki awaaz ko bhi daba diya gaya.Rauli doesn't need this house.pls leave this house ASAP Rauli

#BhaadmeinJaoNWGwalo

#RauliAkelehiKaafi

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Storm has hit the NWG and Rahul stood bravely to face this storm.It was one man show from Rahul today and kya defend kar raha tha Mauli ko single-handedly kasam se agar mai ladki hota toh isse hi pakka shaadi karta on the spot absolute green forest behaviour by Rahul.After such a long time I have seen such a daring and courageous ML that fights for his love like that Mauli kitni lucky hai yaar Humare Rauli ko nazar na lage๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™.

Exactly. Rahul being in his element is always โค๏ธโค๏ธ.It was truly a one man show though Manoj & both the youngsters supported but Rahul was ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ. He is proving his words true ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Him exposing Tanjay's double standards was the best part. At the same time him holding Mauli repeatedly signifies come what may he will never leave her not let her leave ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. And the Rauli convo at terrace was love. These 2 enough for each other no one else needed.

Needless to say it's Rahul's this character jiski wajah se hum sab deewani hai uski ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

Vish, your written updates are so helpful coz I haven't been able to watch the show with my busy schedule. Thank you!smiley31โค๏ธ

Are no mention dude. smiley31

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Thanks for this ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I couldn't see Mauli being insulted by that useless couple after everything she has done to reunite this family ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข I will only watch this tomorrow. I knew Rahul will fight for his love as expected ๐Ÿ’– I love him so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ Not to forget how Mauli is also saying she will fight for her love too ๐Ÿ˜ญ This two deserves so much better. I am so glad to see Mini (I know she will support!) and golu being in the same team tgt. maybe subprabha was on to something, that whole house deserved to get demolished ๐Ÿ˜Š Have to say that Rahul and Mauli are such a beautiful pair. At this point they are carrying this show on their back. They must be really tired ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Right now on to disgusting characters Tanvi negative character development shocked me as same as Manoj positive character development.Aur kya bakwas third class double standard wali baatein kar rahi hai koi iski baatein sunke kon bol sakta hai ki yeh london mein rehti hai anpadon wali baatein kar rahi Sr.Dumbnoying lady.

I was boiling at the point where she was calling names and insulting our poor Mauli arey ladki kuch bol nahi rahi toh kuch bhi bakti jaaigi kya pagal aurat usne ghar ke liye kitna kuch kiya hai uska 1% bhi karne ka bhi aukaat nahi hai Tanvi mein.She had crossed every limit today illiterate women.Aur Vijay toh joru ka gulaam banne mein busy tha such an disappointment to this planet this couple are๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜“.

SS devi ko jidhar Sabha samapt bolna tha waha chupchup khadi rahi uske alag hi Rajmata wale nashe chal rahe hai.Rauli ko support nahi karna mat kar kamse kam shant toh karva leti another disappointment in this house.Agar yeh itni righteous hoti toh wahi pe Tanvi do kaan ke niche bajaati jab yeh Mauli ki insult kar rahi thi hypocrite maa.

Kudos kam se kam Gen-z ne disappoint nahi kiya Minnie ne barabar aur sahi sunaya Tanjay ko but as usual unki awaaz ko bhi daba diya gaya.Rauli doesn't need this house.pls leave this house ASAP Rauli

#BhaadmeinJaoNWGwalo

#RauliAkelehiKaafi

Tanjay r disgusting couple from today. The name calling both did was so unnecessary ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Well ye to aaj sabit ho hi gya ki ye dono anpad hi hai jo London Jake settle to ho gye pr ghanta apni soch ko bada kiya. Khair ye dono to DN ke bhi sage nhi Aaj ye baat samajh aa gyi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

SS devi, her bheegi billi husband & good for nthg devar r equally disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. Pathetic ppl.

Exactly the gen z were so good kya sunaya dono ne Tanjay ko ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Also the happiness when they came to know about Rauli ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Welcome to team Rauli Gen Z. We need ppl like u in our team ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

#RaulileaveNWGASAP

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Thanks for this ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I couldn't see Mauli being insulted by that useless couple after everything she has done to reunite this family ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข I will only watch this tomorrow. I knew Rahul will fight for his love as expected ๐Ÿ’– I love him so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ Not to forget how Mauli is also saying she will fight for her love too ๐Ÿ˜ญ This two deserves so much better. I am so glad to see Mini (I know she will support!) and golu being in the same team tgt. maybe subprabha was on to something, that whole house deserved to get demolished ๐Ÿ˜ŠHave to say that Rahul and Mauli are such a beautiful pair. At this point they are carrying this show on their back. They must be really tired ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

No mention ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. We all couldn't too then how can we expect that Rahul will stay silent. He ate & left no crumbs even if they're his parents he called them out & rightfully exposed their hypocrisy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. What a gem this guy is โค๏ธโค๏ธ. Mauli too not being in her mahaan mode & all set to fight for their love ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜. These 2 r so lucky to have each other & truly deserve to each other's in every sense ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’–. Ofcourse they're carrying the show on their back. Hats off to Shruzad for portraying Rauli so effectively & amazingly ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ