Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Do watch for all the cute Rauli moments & Dumnoj ka character development.

Yup Tanvi's behaviour was expected.

I don't think he will ye bhi biwi ko blindly support krega as of now ho sakta hai jate jate he sees sense.

I'll watch yaar. I get the episode quite late. Toh mujhe Ghar jaane tak wait Karna padegaπŸ˜‚

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yup I too saw. Just posted it in the BTS thread too. This slap was totally uncalled for & Tanvi saying she'll die if Rahul doesn't let go of his wish to marry Mauli pathetic 😠😠

Wow... Wonderful parents.. smiley32

I don't have words to say how narrow minded these ppl are.

Inke aage mujhe Dumbnoj behtar hi lagta hai.

Janki as a mom failed to instill broad thoughts in her son's...because she herself is same..Bas dusron ko lecture jhadthi hai

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

I'll watch yaar. I get the episode quite late. Toh mujhe Ghar jaane tak wait Karna padegaπŸ˜‚

Are no problem aaram se dekho aur share ur thoughts.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Wow... Wonderful parents.. smiley32

I don't have words to say how narrow minded these ppl are.

Inke aage mujhe Dumbnoj behtar hi lagta hai.

Janki as a mom failed to instill broad thoughts in her son's...because she herself is same..Bas dusron ko lecture jhadthi hai

Exactly aise wonderful parents wo bhi apne Rahul ke. Din ba din mera confidence badhte na rha hai ki Rahul Inka beta nhi hai.

Dumbnoj is actually proving better than these 2 for both Rauli.

Sabha samapt devi aur uski messed up parenting ke bare me jitna bola Jaye utna kam hai. Lecture jhadna aur apna fav dialogue bolna aata hai bas budhiya ko she's all talks & no substance.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

All the serious discussions aside some good things:

(I) I don't know how many times I've repeated it but I'm gonna say this again. I love love love how Rahul Agarwal is one of the best Male leads of the current times. The way he always clearly expresses his thoughts to everyone be it DN in the past or to Dumbnoj yesterday. The clarity he always has in what is wants & without beating around the bush the way he says it all. It's one of his best traits. 😍😍

(II) The trio scene of Dumbnoj & Rauli was so cute especially Mauli calling Rahul donkey & the way he was acting actually both Dumbnoj & him were acting in front of her was hilariously cuteπŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

(III) I had a thought what if Rahul plays the prank he played with Mauli in the hotel Puri family ke saath this time & convinces them that Rauli actually did the deed that night. What will the reactions of different members beπŸ˜‚πŸ€£? Do share your thoughts.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

For 3 - SS devi will get heart attack smiley37

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

For 3 - SS devi will get heart attack smiley37

Ho hi jaye. Budhiya definitely deserves thisπŸ€£πŸ˜‚. What about the rest? πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Lol!! Yes I would definitely want Rahul to do this. It's what the NWG family deserves after torturing Rahul & Mauli this way. 🀑
rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Exactly aise wonderful parents wo bhi apne Rahul ke. Din ba din mera confidence badhte na rha hai ki Rahul Inka beta nhi hai.

Dumbnoj is actually proving better than these 2 for both Rauli.

Sabha samapt devi aur uski messed up parenting ke bare me jitna bola Jaye utna kam hai. Lecture jhadna aur apna fav dialogue bolna aata hai bas budhiya ko she's all talks & no substance.

I wish someone says Sabha samapt when she spews her lectures on others

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

All the serious discussions aside some good things:

(I) I don't know how many times I've repeated it but I'm gonna say this again. I love love love how Rahul Agarwal is one of the best Male leads of the current times. The way he always clearly expresses his thoughts to everyone be it DN in the past or to Dumbnoj yesterday. The clarity he always has in what is wants & without beating around the bush the way he says it all. It's one of his best traits. 😍😍

(II) The trio scene of Dumbnoj & Rauli was so cute especially Mauli calling Rahul donkey & the way he was acting actually both Dumbnoj & him were acting in front of her was hilariously cuteπŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

(III) I had a thought what if Rahul plays the prank he played with Mauli in the hotel Puri family ke saath this time & convinces them that Rauli actually did the deed that night. What will the reactions of different members beπŸ˜‚πŸ€£? Do share your thoughts.

Yup Rahul's characterisation is amazing. He speaks the right things without any hesitation when it's needed. He stands with the right.

Second one, I'll watch it firstπŸ˜…

Third one...SS Devi seedha hospital pohonchegi and Mauli and Manoj will do a surgery..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The rest can be annoyed for all I care.