Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Haan agar Sach hua toh Manoj deserves at least 1 point🀣🀣🀣

Point to be noted is agar ye sach hua to. Ye agar bahut bahut important hai yaha.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Ajanta has become a certified furniture of NWG. Just nods her head now and then..

Bas ab yahi hai uska kaam.

True bas har baat pe nod Krna hi kaam ho gaya hai iska. Nodding is not even the problem nod to humara Mr. Smartie bhi krta hai but he's never this irritating not even in his confused phase πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

It's the senseless agreement associated with the nod which is irritating.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Calm before storm wala episode

Firstly loved all Rauli scenes except one where they are focusing everytime at SS devi in between Rauli moments.It was a hugely frustrating for me kyu baar baar camera uss par focus kar rahe ho in between Rauli moment saara maza kirkira kar diya uss scene ka.

Seen glimpses of Surpnaka in Rati ironically she is gaslighting Vaibhav same way she was gaslighted by Surpnaka.Surpnaka would have been proud if she saw that.Surprised to see not even 1% change in clown after revelation he is still the same as before.Forgive me if I am being sadist at this point but Vaibhav deserve all this drama if he keeps on continuing this behaviour.He will only think of himself from now on especially being now gaslighted by DN.

Glad that was not a dream.Dumbnoj sorry now onwards Manoj his character development comes as huge surprise for us viewers coz we were completely sure that he was a lost cause but sry Manoj we were not familiar with your gameπŸ˜….Now that Manoj has became Rauli shipper probably Ajanta joining too in future things are looking hopeful for Rauli also Mauli being badass also helps.

Precap scene was expected first of all Mauli is not a divorcee you dumb Tanvi and secondly why she has that much problem on Mauli being a divorcee?(which she is not btw).Does Tanvi also have a backstory too regarding divorce or something like that which is yet to be revealed?. Otherwise she only praised Mauli moments ago and also in previous episodes not accepting her as DIL because of her obvious reasons.

I think we are going to see house getting divided in both teams one in favour of Rauli others in against of Rauli.Can you guess rest of the members who will be on which team ?

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

The episode begins with clown entering the house at night, Tanvi & Swara ask him to have dinner he refuses & leaves to go to his room. Rauli r standing at base of the staircase Clown gives a look to Rahul before leaving ( faltu ka Tashan de rha hai 😣😣). Sabha samapt devi asks Mrs. Clown to take dinner for Clown & she does. Both share an emotional moment in the room & Mrs. Clown leaves. DN enters & manipulates Clown against Rauli & Rahul & also mentions about the deal. Clown gets manipulated & promises DN that Rahul will get married to her ( haan Bhai kr le tu bhi promise hona to kuch hai nhi πŸ€£πŸ˜‚). DN is happy that she easily manipulated Clown.

It's morning Swara & Tanvi busy doing some work & cutie Chachi too present there working. Mauli enters with tea ( yaar ye ladki ka yhi kaam ho gya hai Rahul pls take ur Ms. Haye Tauba away from this house wrna chai banate banate ye doctori na bhul jaye). Mauli tries to cheer them up & is successfully. Rahul enters & is praising Mauli bhar bhar ke ( boy stop it πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ). Both opposite to each other, he asks her to come near him ishaare se lots of isharebazi between both ( both the ladies oblivious as usual). Mauli finally comes near & pinches him,( typically wifey thing 🀭🀭) he makes some excuse infront of both, says his legs r stiff & asks Mauli to lend a hand ( this boy & his antics 😍😍). Holds her hand bahane se & refuses to leave. All of this is chupke chupke romance is noticed by 2 ppl one super happy which is cutie Chachi & other having a constipated face which is none other than Sabha samapt Devi who is again thinking the same bull shit about Rauli. Rauli at the terrace. Mauli scolds him for being too much & he says it's not his fault cos his Ms. Haye Tauba is very very special & her khubis ki list is very lamba ( this guy & his flirting 😘😘). They have a cute convo & Dumbnoj calls Rahul & he leaves still being romantic.( These 2 r so giving me butterflies 😍😍)

Dumbnoj & Rahul talk about wedding & Rahul reveals about Rauli relationship to him. He is shocked at first & scolds him but eventually agrees ( woah ye to Kamal hi ho gya 😁😁). Here SS devi is planning for Rahul DN wedding ( krlo flop hi hona hai πŸ€£πŸ˜‚). Mauli enters the room where Dumbnoj & Rahul r there. They prank her regarding fixing her marriage with a guy ( who's actually Rahul). Finally Dumbnoj reveals it's Rahul & that he's very happy with the news. Hugs them both & Rahul cracks a joke saying he's ready to get married now itself ( krle Bhai pehli fursat me krle 🀭🀭).

Dumbnoj & Ajanta take shagun to Tanjay who r discussing about Rahul & DN marriage & reveal Rauli relationship to them. Rauli too enter & Tanjay r shocked seeing both holding hands. Episode ends.

Precap: Dumbnoj talking happily about Rauli rishta, Tanvi throws the shagun thall away & creates drama when Rahul asks the reason she calls Mauli divorcee. Mauli cries.

A very very cute episode full of Rauli moments & also marks Dumbnoj joining Team Rauli. Loved loved loved all the Rauli moments today beginning to end. Tomorrow will be full on Tanvi's drama & poor Mauli being hurt. No worries Rahul will be there for her. But what do u all think how r things gonna progress from here? Share ur thoughts guys.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The episode begins with clown entering the house at night, Tanvi & Swara ask him to have dinner he refuses & leaves to go to his room. Rauli r standing at base of the staircase Clown gives a look to Rahul before leaving ( faltu ka Tashan de rha hai 😣😣). Sabha samapt devi asks Mrs. Clown to take dinner for Clown & she does. Both share an emotional moment in the room & Mrs. Clown leaves. DN enters & manipulates Clown against Rauli & Rahul & also mentions about the deal. Clown gets manipulated & promises DN that Rahul will get married to her ( haan Bhai kr le tu bhi promise hona to kuch hai nhi πŸ€£πŸ˜‚). DN is happy that she easily manipulated Clown.

It's morning Swara & Tanvi busy doing some work & cutie Chachi too present there working. Mauli enters with tea ( yaar ye ladki ka yhi kaam ho gya hai Rahul pls take ur Ms. Haye Tauba away from this house wrna chai banate banate ye doctori na bhul jaye). Mauli tries to cheer them up & is successfully. Rahul enters & is praising Mauli bhar bhar ke ( boy stop it πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ). Both opposite to each other, he asks her to come near him ishaare se lots of isharebazi between both ( both the ladies oblivious as usual). Mauli finally comes near & pinches him,( typically wifey thing 🀭🀭) he makes some excuse infront of both, says his legs r stiff & asks Mauli to lend a hand ( this boy & his antics 😍😍). Holds her hand bahane se & refuses to leave. All of this is chupke chupke romance is noticed by 2 ppl one super happy which is cutie Chachi & other having a constipated face which is none other than Sabha samapt Devi who is again thinking the same bull shit about Rauli. Rauli at the terrace. Mauli scolds him for being too much & he says it's not his fault cos his Ms. Haye Tauba is very very special & her khubis ki list is very lamba ( this guy & his flirting 😘😘). They have a cute convo & Dumbnoj calls Rahul & he leaves still being romantic.( These 2 r so giving me butterflies 😍😍)

Dumbnoj & Rahul talk about wedding & Rahul reveals about Rauli relationship to him. He is shocked at first & scolds him but eventually agrees ( woah ye to Kamal hi ho gya 😁😁). Here SS devi is planning for Rahul DN wedding ( krlo flop hi hona hai πŸ€£πŸ˜‚). Mauli enters the room where Dumbnoj & Rahul r there. They prank her regarding fixing her marriage with a guy ( who's actually Rahul). Finally Dumbnoj reveals it's Rahul & that he's very happy with the news. Hugs them both & Rahul cracks a joke saying he's ready to get married now itself ( krle Bhai pehli fursat me krle 🀭🀭).

Dumbnoj & Ajanta take shagun to Tanjay who r discussing about Rahul & DN marriage & reveal Rauli relationship to them. Rauli too enter & Tanjay r shocked seeing both holding hands. Episode ends.

Precap: Dumbnoj talking happily about Rauli rishta, Tanvi throws the shagun thall away & creates drama when Rahul asks the reason she calls Mauli divorcee. Mauli cries.

A very very cute episode full of Rauli moments & also marks Dumbnoj joining Team Rauli. Loved loved loved all the Rauli moments today beginning to end. Tomorrow will be full on Tanvi's drama & poor Mauli being hurt. No worries Rahul will be there for her. But what do u all think how r things gonna progress from here? Share ur thoughts guys.

SS devi kudegi beech mein supporting Tanvi and standing against Rauli.Its gonna full on Rauli vs Tanki(Tanvi+Janki) and Mauli leading from front and Rahul Manoj and Chachiji(for now) supporting her.Maza toh aaiga guru koi toh takkar ka mila hai SS devi ko maza aaiga SS devi ko Mauli ke saamne haarta dekhne ko and I don't know how much they are gonna stretch this drama coz iske baad toh direct Rauli engagement hi hai aur koi drama nahi bacha unfold hone ko unless Manas returns which I don't want.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Calm before storm wala episode

Firstly loved all Rauli scenes except one where they are focusing everytime at SS devi in between Rauli moments.It was a hugely frustrating for me kyu baar baar camera uss par focus kar rahe ho in between Rauli moment saara maza kirkira kar diya uss scene ka.

Seen glimpses of Surpnaka in Rati ironically she is gaslighting Vaibhav same way she was gaslighted by Surpnaka.Surpnaka would have been proud if she saw that.Surprised to see not even 1% change in clown after revelation he is still the same as before.Forgive me if I am being sadist at this point but Vaibhav deserve all this drama if he keeps on continuing this behaviour.He will only think of himself from now on especially being now gaslighted by DN.

Glad that was not a dream.Dumbnoj sorry now onwards Manoj his character development comes as huge surprise for us viewers coz we were completely sure that he was a lost cause but sry Manoj we were not familiar with your gameπŸ˜….Now that Manoj has became Rauli shipper probably Ajanta joining too in future things are looking hopeful for Rauli also Mauli being badass also helps.

Precap scene was expected first of all Mauli is not a divorcee you dumb Tanvi and secondly why she has that much problem on Mauli being a divorcee?(which she is not btw).Does Tanvi also have a backstory too regarding divorce or something like that which is yet to be revealed?. Otherwise she only praised Mauli moments ago and also in previous episodes not accepting her as DIL because of her obvious reasons.

I think we are going to see house getting divided in both teams one in favour of Rauli others in against of Rauli.Can you guess rest of the members who will be on which team ?

Exactly calm before storm very very calm especially due to Rauli moments 😍😍.

Yeah that SS Devi's face did appear but I ignored it royally & enjoyed Rauli to my heart's content.

DN shurpanakha ki cheli aur clown DN ka. Revelation ke baad ye clown aur sathiya gya hai isko kya lagta hai gharwalo li dakhiyanusi soch se Rahul affect hoga. Pagal wo Rahul hai bahut samajhdar hai teri taran manipulations me nhi phasega.

So so so happy it wasn't a dream & Dumbnoj actually is in team Rauli now. Still Dumbnoj cos let's wait for 2-3 more episodes to see kitna tika rehta hai ye character development. As u've said Ajanta too may join in now.

Yeah Tanvi reacting this way was expected. I really hope Rahul sunaofies her & calls her out before leaving to calm Mauli down which I'm sure he will. This is the part which makes me excited for tomorrow. Rahul being fierce for Mauli is always my fav. Well there can be a backstory let's see if they show it.

Ofcourse 2 teams r gonna be there. Team Rauli Cutie Chachi, Dumbnoj ( not sure completely will have to wait for tomorrow's episode before confirmation), youngsters if they come to know. Others the opposing team.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

SS devi kudegi beech mein supporting Tanvi and standing against Rauli.Its gonna full on Rauli vs Tanki(Tanvi+Janki) and Mauli leading from front and Rahul Manoj and Chachiji(for now) supporting her.Maza toh aaiga guru koi toh takkar ka mila hai SS devi ko maza aaiga SS devi ko Mauli ke saamne haarta dekhne ko and I don't know how much they are gonna stretch this drama coz iske baad toh direct Rauli engagement hi hai aur koi drama nahi bacha unfold hone ko unless Manas returns which I don't want.

Ofcourse SS Devi kudegi. Team Rauli vs Team Tanki is gonna be fun. Tanki is definitely gonna tank. SS devi ko haarta hua dekhne me bahut maja ayega. Are engagement kya main to kehti hu shadi hi ho jaye sone pe suhaga 😍😍. Don't even think about that Douchebag returning. Sochna hi hai to DN ki exit ke bareme socho na kyun faltu ki baaten sochte ho 😁😁

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Exactly calm before storm very very calm especially due to Rauli moments 😍😍.

Yeah that SS Devi's face did appear but I ignored it royally & enjoyed Rauli to my heart's content.

DN shurpanakha ki cheli aur clown DN ka. Revelation ke baad ye clown aur sathiya gya hai isko kya lagta hai gharwalo li dakhiyanusi soch se Rahul affect hoga. Pagal wo Rahul hai bahut samajhdar hai teri taran manipulations me nhi phasega.

So so so happy it wasn't a dream & Dumbnoj actually is in team Rauli now. Still Dumbnoj cos let's wait for 2-3 more episodes to see kitna tika rehta hai ye character development. As u've said Ajanta too may join in now.

Yeah Tanvi reacting this way was expected. I really hope Rahul sunaofies her & calls her out before leaving to calm Mauli down which I'm sure he will. This is the part which makes me excited for tomorrow. Rahul being fierce for Mauli is always my fav. Well there can be a backstory let's see if they show it.

Ofcourse 2 teams r gonna be there. Team Rauli Cutie Chachi, Dumbnoj ( not sure completely will have to wait for tomorrow's episode before confirmation), youngsters if they come to know. Others the opposing team.

Truth to be told Rauli doesn't need anyone else they are both enough for each other and they alone have ability to fight these NWG dumbheads including DN and his chela without other's support.And your right Manoj needs to prove that he is now certified Rauli shipper which will take him 2-3 episodes to prove to us plus I am hoping during Tanvi's process of hurting Mauli and calling her divorcee and all that I need Ajanta to step up for her ofcourse Rahul will step up but I also want her into action as well.No expections from Manoj is this matter other than 2-3 words of dialogues from him

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Truth to be told Rauli doesn't need anyone else they are both enough for each other and they alone have ability to fight these NWG dumbheads including DN and his chela without other's support.And your right Manoj needs to prove that he is now certified Rauli shipper which will take him 2-3 episodes to prove to us plus I am hoping during Tanvi's process of hurting Mauli and calling her divorcee and all that I need Ajanta to step up for her ofcourse Rahul will step up but I also want her into action as well.No expections from Manoj is this matter other than 2-3 words of dialogues from him

Absolutely right. Rauli r both enough for each other & also to tackle all the problems be it NWG ke ho ya phir koi aur. These 2 together r complete. Yup Dumbnoj needs to actually prove himself till then I'm gonna call him Dumbnoj only. Ajanta standing up seems very unlikely after her convo that day. Khair koi stand up ho ya na ho Rahul hoga & that's more than enough for Mauli & us too. Isn't it?

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Epi abhi dekha nahi...but I guess now Dumbnoj has earned brownie points🀣🀣🀣

Tanvi se yahi ummeed thi..

Let's see if Vijay values his son's feelings more than the divorcee tag.